Bread N Butter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bread N Butter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bread N Butter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bread N Butter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bread N Butter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bread N Butter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bread N Butter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bread N Butter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bread N Butter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bread N Butter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bread N Butter will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I laughed my ass off when I saw this

I think the book is out on Muscle-Tech and its shady marketing tactics, but this was just too damn funny, I felt obligated to share.

I'm flipping through the June issue of Consumer Reports.
    I get to the back page of the mag where they usually post ads that are blatantly deceptive. Sure enough a Muscle-Tech add appears:

#1 is an advertisement for Meso-Tech Bars. It features a before and after PIC of James Sterling. The caption reads "I gained 28 pounds in 8 weeks - James Sterling."

#2 is an advertisement for Hydroxycut. It features a before and after PIC of James Sterling. The caption reads "I lost 30 pounds in 8 weeks with Hydroxycut - James Sterling."

Both Before and After PICS are identical.

The kicker - Both Ads appeared in the same issue of Men's Fitness Magazine, one towards the front, the other towards the back.

Consumer Reports adds their own caption. "Someone should tell James that its not healthy for his weight to fluctuate so much."

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    What a bunch of tools
    Pleasuring Females Since 1992

Toddle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    teeheehee good find!

halbbd01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halbbd01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halbbd01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halbbd01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halbbd01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halbbd01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halbbd01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halbbd01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halbbd01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halbbd01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halbbd01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    haha

I saw that too.

rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What's sad is how many newbies believe those pics. I especially love the ones where they claim to gain muscle and strength, 15% or so in before pic and the after pic is at like 5% bodyfat. I don't know how they cut, but mine rarely causes strength gain and weight gain.
    Bigger doesn't mean smarter

Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Bread N Butter

All I can say is "That's Great"!! You've gotta love Muscle Tech! What will they come up with next?!!

elnino57 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was talking to some friends and they ask me how I got so big and strong, and then ask me if i use cell-tech and nitro-tech. I told that it was a bunch of bull, but they think i am lieing and told me they saw all these articles supporting thier product...lol! I wouldn't be caught dead with muscle-tech stuff

SHpanda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SHpanda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SHpanda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SHpanda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    some idiots just dont get it about muscletech.

the best muscletech ad ive seen is a nitrotech ad that has a picture of a tub of whey, a T-bone steak, and a dozen eggs. this pic has a giant red X on it, calling these foods "inferior protein sources."

some should sue muscletech. i honestly dont know how they get away with false advertising without the FDA all over their ass.

-TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000)
    yea, they showed that in the leno "headlines" a little while back. funny stuff. how the **** can they be that retarted to use the same picture

wasntme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wasntme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wasntme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wasntme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wasntme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wasntme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wasntme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wasntme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wasntme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wasntme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wasntme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hilarious

Dubious1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by SHpanda
    some idiots just dont get it about muscletech.

some should sue muscletech. i honestly dont know how they get away with false advertising without the FDA all over their ass.
    Yeah, and some idiots don't know that supplements are not regulated by the FDA.

SHpanda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SHpanda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SHpanda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SHpanda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    shut up fool. why you guys always hounding people for dumb crap like that? screw you. well, how about the "SUPPLEMENT POLICE" can bring justice to the supplement world by killing muscletech. ill send you an application for the supplement police task force.
    PACIFISTS MAKE THE BEST SLAVES

Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Wow, can somebody say mood swing?!!! Taking some pH's or pro-steroids?? LOL !!!

its not really a "mood swing". I just get pissed off when i say something and all you ****ing homos start talking crap. that the only reason why i dont like this site. For every 4 posts i make, 3 of them get sarcastic feed back which is pretty you guys trying to be funny, but youre really just gay with no life.

wasntme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wasntme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wasntme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wasntme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wasntme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wasntme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wasntme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wasntme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wasntme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wasntme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wasntme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question

Originally posted by SHpanda
    its not really a "mood swing". I just get pissed off when i say something and all you ****ing homos start talking crap. that the only reason why i dont like this site. For every 4 posts i make, 3 of them get sarcastic feed back which is pretty you guys trying to be funny, but youre really just gay with no life.
    maybe its due to your punk ass attitude?

Talking

Originally posted by wasntme
    maybe its due to your punk ass attitude?
    I'm going to have to go with wasntme on this one. Just relax and breath. Everything will be ok....If you don't like the site quit posting on it. Easy solution to your problem.

McButterPants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Some how you make this seem like it is shpanda's fault. The guy called him an idiot and you defend him? Does this make sense to you? Seems to me hes just returning what the other guy started.

SHpanda

Hey man, I agree with you. I've found that I have to be very careful with what I say on here or else everybody jumps on me for what I say!!! I learned that one pretty damn fast Kind of pisses you off though because it makes you feel as if your opinion is not valued. Instead of somebody posting a simple contention to your statement, you get attacked and made to feel like your thoughts are about as great as dog $hit....sometimes.

Talking

It's not that the opinion is not valued. I love hearing what someone thinks....if they actually think before they say it. I think that this site is awesome because you can get the opinions of others.

yeah....maybe you should have told that guy to think before his wise ass reply to me. I said negative feedback about muscle tech, like everyone does, and when i said FDA, it was an honest mistake. and he automatically comes out of nowhere and tries to put me down. thats what i hate.

Cool

I was actually the one who posted the reply that you are talking about. I didn't mean to put you down. That was just my way of explaining the fact that the FDA doesn't regulate them. Either way, sorry about it. Didn't know that you would take offense to it.

Actually, reading back over it I was an A$$. sorry about that.

if that is the case, then sorry for flipping out over so little cause. honestly, i do not know how you can "not mean to put someone down" by calling them an idiot.

Jergo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    pfff.......... shpanda IS right bros.

the FDA has "hand" in advertising schemes such as this. they were allowed to regulate advertisements that look perpetually impossible to achieve, and just plain out marketing bull$hit.

now dont get me wrong, they dont use this a whole lot, because it takes time, money, and interest to prove these companies wrong. they also have to be careful of not violating constitutional rights and so-forth.

one of the "bigger" reasons in making the new law that what a company says is in the ingredients of a product must be true is cuz of this. so they dont have to worry about something else. and eventually, they will get ALL products tested to see if it is up to claims.

jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    man muscle tech really pisses me of i wish they would get shut down

phillygolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: I laughed my ass off when I saw this

Originally posted by Bread N Butter
    I think the book is out on Muscle-Tech and its shady marketing tactics, but this was just too damn funny, I felt obligated to share.

I'm flipping through the June issue of Consumer Reports.
    I get to the back page of the mag where they usually post ads that are blatantly deceptive. Sure enough a Muscle-Tech add appears:

#1 is an advertisement for Meso-Tech Bars. It features a before and after PIC of James Sterling. The caption reads "I gained 28 pounds in 8 weeks - James Sterling."

#2 is an advertisement for Hydroxycut. It features a before and after PIC of James Sterling. The caption reads "I lost 30 pounds in 8 weeks with Hydroxycut - James Sterling."

Both Before and After PICS are identical.

The kicker - Both Ads appeared in the same issue of Men's Fitness Magazine, one towards the front, the other towards the back.

Consumer Reports adds their own caption. "Someone should tell James that its not healthy for his weight to fluctuate so much."

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    What a bunch of tools
    Dude...

That is one of the best finds yet. Phenomenal.

Great job.

-Patrick

sean2413 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    muscletech... worst company ever

HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That's insane!