Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz

Dana White: Everyone who has Alistair Overeem on his Top 10 list is Stupid

I've kind of been saying this for some time now, but Dana (in his oh so colorful way) pretty much nailed it. I think Overeem has the potential to be top 5 material....but as quick as everyone is to cry about Fedor not fighting top competition, man Overeem isn't either (MMA).

http://www.lowkick.com/UFC/Dana-Whit...s-Stupid-10829
    Dana White: Everyone who has Alistair Overeem on his Top 10 list is Stupid
    Posted By Anton Gurevich UFC News

"[Expletive] great guy. I like Overeem. I have nothing but respect for him. But it's an absolute [expletive] joke that anybody would rank him in the top 10. And anybody that wants to debate with me, and tell me why Alistair should be ranked, [expletive] fire away. I'm ready. I want to hear it. Can't wait. If on your rankings you have him in the top 10, you should be [expletive] embarrassed.

I actually find it hilarious that he's ranked in the top 10 by some of the websites. I find it hilarious. What has he done in MMA to be ranked in the top 10? I'd like somebody here to answer that question. We've got a lot of media guys here; what has Alistair Overeem done to be ranked in the top 10 of mixed martial arts' heavyweight division?

How do you figure because he's such a good K-1 fighter (that) he can parlay that into being a mixed-martial-arts fighter? That's what makes the mixed-martial-arts media [expletive] stupid – that they would even rank this guy in the top 10 because he's fighting in K-1. That makes absolutely no [expletive] sense, and I would love to hear somebody make sense of this guy being ranked in the top 10.

Has he fought anybody worth mentioning? Uh, yeah that would help. Guys that fight the top guys in the top 10, three times a year in mixed martial arts – those are the guys that are ranked in the top 10. How bout the fact that he's fighting in K-1, where you just kick and punch? There's no wrestling, there's no this, and there's no that. How does any credible [expletive] MMA guy put him in the top 10 in the heavyweight division? It's hilarious." - MMAJunkie.com, via MiddleEasy.com

Well, it looks like we fall under Dana White's "Stupid" category. Alistair Overeem ranked #8 P4P Fighter on LowKick.com Community Rankings, and #3 Heavyweight in the World, behind Fedor Emelianenko and the newly crowned UFC Heavyweight Champion Cain Velasquez. Megareem will square off against Tyrone Spong at the K-1 2010 WGP Final event, which will take place on December 11th in Japan.

So what do you think, LowKick'ers? It's your rankings. You are the ones who voted for Alistair Overeem on most of your Top 10 lists. Time to defend your opinion.
    "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

The more I workout at commercial gyms, the more I hate commercial gyms.

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

stearsle76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stearsle76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stearsle76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stearsle76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stearsle76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stearsle76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stearsle76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stearsle76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stearsle76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stearsle76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stearsle76 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's funny how fedor has beaten everyone that reem has lost to but has less credibility as a fighter somehow. Granted he wasn't ridiculously big at the time for alot of those fights but muscle only goes so far.

Beasly3333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beasly3333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beasly3333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beasly3333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beasly3333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beasly3333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beasly3333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beasly3333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beasly3333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beasly3333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beasly3333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I am right and everyone else is stupid!!!
    I rep back 500+ every time.

Registered User PrettyPinkDonut's Avatar
    PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i agree with Dana

brb putting Overeem in my top 10 because i THINK he can beat top guys

Overeem: brb fighting James Thompson lul
    "If the worst thing you ever do in your life is lose a fight than you lived a pretty good life.... " Useless Gomez

RIP MONTE
    ???-November 3,2009

1-0 MMA
    2-0 Boxing

PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000)
    There isn't anyone is the top 10 (no matter what version you pick) that would have great odds against Overeem. IMO he has the ability to beat anybody he comes up against. Dana would probably put UFC guys in at least 9 of the top 10 heavyweights.

Overeem against Lesnar seems ridiculous now that we've seen Brock fail hard against two strikers that have half of Overeems ability in that department. I like Brock, know that he won against Carwin, but come on. He isn't going to overpower Alistair, and he isn't that much bigger (if at all).

The only other UFC heavyweights I think would be good fights are Cain, JDS, and Carwin. Carwin is still up in the air as far as I'm concerned. I want to see him fight one more top guy, but he certainly has KO potential. JDS is great, but I think Overeem has the skill and physical advantage in every area. Cain has the wrestling and speed, but Overeem has his advantages too.

Who else in the UFC would Dana put him up against? Mir would die on the feet and never get the takedown. Nog did beat him twice, but it's not 2006. That's a good thing for Alistair, but not so much for Nog. Everyone else has no chance as far as I'm concerned.

PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "in my opinion" doesn't count when trying to rank fighters^^
    he hasn't proved **** except that he can't hang when he fights someone in the top 10

brb Redskins are #1 becuz they looked good last game and now I believe they can beat the Ravens
    "If the worst thing you ever do in your life is lose a fight than you lived a pretty good life.... " Useless Gomez

RIP MONTE
    ???-November 3,2009

1-0 MMA
    2-0 Boxing

Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Let's assume Dana has no issues with the top six - Velasquez, Lesnar, Emelianenko, Werdum, Carwin, Dos Santos. Overeem is the next non-UFC heavyweight on the list, and let's assume that White agrees with that sentiment. Along with Mir and Nogueira, here are the next five UFC heavyweights: Brendan Schaub, Cheick Kongo, Roy Nelson, Mirko Filipovic, and Ben Rothwell. Let's take a look at their records over the last 3 years.

Yes, Overeem doesn't have any quality wins outside of Brett Rogers (and that's borderline itself), but it's hard to argue any one of those guys has a distinctly better resume outside of Mir. Nogueira's living on his legend. Kongo's best win is a guy who washed out of the UFC (and who Overeem beat just outside the 3-year window). Schaub just beat the ghost of Gabriel Gonzaga. He also lost to Roy Nelson, who is 4-3. And Mirko Filipovic and Ben Rothwell don't have a good win between them.

It's not just human voters that put Overeem in the top ten, either. Fight Matrix, a computerized ranking system based on a modified chess ELO system, ranks the Dutchman at nine, a shade below Nogueira.

If Overeem doesn't belong in the top ten, Dana, who does?

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2010/11/1...en-heavyweight

Dana White is wrong here.

Bamsha is just really nice. (+1000) Bamsha is just really nice. (+1000) Bamsha is just really nice. (+1000) Bamsha is just really nice. (+1000) Bamsha is just really nice. (+1000) Bamsha is just really nice. (+1000) Bamsha is just really nice. (+1000) Bamsha is just really nice. (+1000) Bamsha is just really nice. (+1000) Bamsha is just really nice. (+1000) Bamsha is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by PrettyPinkDonut View Post
    he hasn't proved **** except that he can't hang when he fights someone in the top 10

brb Redskins are #1 becuz they looked good last game and now I believe they can beat the Ravens
    So do you have an exact formula to calculate rankings scientifically?

If not, all rankings are someones opinion.

cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz
    I will say this....

if Overeem was in the UFC with the same record, you wouldn't hear a peep from Dana about people being stupid for having him in the top 10. That's Dana's M.O. for very fighter who is not in the UFC....but then once they're signed, they're the greatest thing walking...

Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000)

So Brendan Schaub and Mitrione are top ten guys? Who else from the UFC would you put in? Barnett, Fedor, and Werdum are the only guys outside of the UFC that I see even standing a chance against Overeem. Even with those on the list Overeem is top ten. The thing with the top ten is that you actually have to put ten guys in it.

RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    kernel of truth in what Dana says, because yes...based on accomplishments...you can't put Overeem anywhere near the top 5. But you can justifably put him in the lower echeleon of the top 10, mostly because there aren't that many HWs that can string together any kind of consistency and because skill has to count for something in rankings, particularly when there is an absence of a deep hierarchy or lots of quality top guys.
    Deathstroke and I list our most hilariously awful WCW moments (lots of gifs & vids; expect load time):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168458963

"You can't beat mah prices, but you can beat mah meat." - Dusty Rhodes

sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cgc View Post
    That's Dana's M.O. for very fighter who is not in the UFC....but then once they're signed, they're the greatest thing walking...
    Strange, isn't it?

If I didn't know better I would suspect that Dana was not entirely impartial and had some kind of vested interest in discrediting fighters who ply their trade outside the realm of the UFC... however this can't be true otherwise articles such as this one would be a waste of time and space.
    If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.

$ BMBC $

-Misc Scotch Crew-

forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well there goes our chance of ever seeing Overeem in the UFC. FML.
    The best Weightlifting forum on the web:
    www.WLForums.com

conflictsd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conflictsd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conflictsd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conflictsd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conflictsd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conflictsd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conflictsd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conflictsd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conflictsd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conflictsd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conflictsd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    obvious promoter is obvious...

Dana talks a lot of ****, but he doesn't close the door on anyone. I think Overeem being in the UFC sometime next year is a definite possibility.

Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you analyze it in the right way you can make a case for just about any fighter in the top 10 of the HW division to not be there.

Take Cain for example, who the hell has he beat? a washed up Nog, a mediocre performance against soon to be cut Kongo, an exposed 5-2 Brock Lesnar who will undoubtedly lose the rest of his fight because of his tendency to cover up as soon as the pressure is put under him.

See what I mean..

BrahTrollinTrollerBrahs MiCrane's Avatar
    MiCrane is just really nice. (+1000) MiCrane is just really nice. (+1000) MiCrane is just really nice. (+1000) MiCrane is just really nice. (+1000) MiCrane is just really nice. (+1000) MiCrane is just really nice. (+1000) MiCrane is just really nice. (+1000) MiCrane is just really nice. (+1000) MiCrane is just really nice. (+1000) MiCrane is just really nice. (+1000) MiCrane is just really nice. (+1000)
    Dana should release a list of what he thinks should be the TOP 10 p4p Heavyweights.

conflictsd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conflictsd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conflictsd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conflictsd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conflictsd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conflictsd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conflictsd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conflictsd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conflictsd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conflictsd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conflictsd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    reem might not have the HW resume under his belt YET... but that doesn't mean dana white doesn't want him.... and he's going to pay reem **** loads of money when he does get him lol....

in response to Chuck2600

regardless though, Lesnar was the champion of the #1 MMA organization

say a #1 team had weak defense game, and you exploit that and win...you still beat the #1 team

not in any particular order I'd put Cain, JDS, Carwin, Fedor, Werdum, Lesnar
    Nogueria, Mir, Nelson...and I agree with you on that point OVereem could be interchangable with 9th or 10th spot by default

And while fight ranks are based somewhat on opinion, it is more so the top organization (UFC), their champions, and where contenders fall in line for that title

RIP MONTE
    ???-November 3,2009

1-0 MMA
    2-0 Boxing

Beasly3333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beasly3333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beasly3333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beasly3333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beasly3333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beasly3333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beasly3333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beasly3333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beasly3333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beasly3333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beasly3333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It depends on what you are ranking them by.

Do you judge the fighters on how they fight? Do you follow the sport and believe one fighter is better than the other?

Or do you have to wait for the results before passing any judgement on a fighter.

Personally, I am confident enough in my judgement to say that Overeem is a top 10 heavyweight. I have seen him fight and I have seen his skills. I can put two and two together. I don't have to see the results to know that Overeem is a better fighter than Matt Schaub or Matt ****ing Mitrione or whatever idiot you would put in the top 10 over Overeem.
    I rep back 500+ every time.

Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in response to Chuck2600

regardless though, Lesnar was the champion of the #1 MMA organization

say a #1 team had weak defense game, and you exploit that and win...you still beat the #1 team

not in any particular order I'd put Cain, JDS, Carwin, Fedor, Werdum, Lesnar
    Nogueria, Mir, Nelson...and I agree with you on that point OVereem could be interchangable with 9th or 10th spot by default

And while fight ranks are based somewhat on opinion, it is more so the top organization (UFC), their champions, and where contenders fall in line for that title
    That was hypothetical (I do not actually think Cain is a can), I was just saying if you analyze a fighter's wins in the right way you can make anyone look like a can. Break down Overeems strengths, wins, comparisons to UFC Hw's and there is an easy case for him being in the top 3. These top 10 lists are very subjective especially in MMA where most fighters records are VERY inconsistent.

LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MiCrane View Post
    Dana should release a list of what he thinks should be the TOP 10 p4p Heavyweights.
    #1 Brock Lesnar
    #2 Frank Mir
    #3 Randy Couture
    #4 Brock Lesnar
    #5 Cain Velasquez
    #6 Brock Lesnar
    #7 JDS
    #8 Big Nog
    #9 Brock Lesnar
    #10 Shane Carwin
    In 1945, Adolf Hilter died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied, "I am responsible for the massacre of millions" Satan said, "well done, sit to the right of my throne." In 1953, Joseph Stalin died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied "I killed millions to stay in power" Satan said "good, sit to my left" 2010, Ronnie James Dio died and went to Hell, Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" Dio replied, "Bitch, get the fuk off my throne!"

Originally Posted by LatsMakeTheMan View Post
    #1 Brock Lesnar
    #2 Frank Mir
    #3 Randy Couture
    #4 Brock Lesnar
    #5 Cain Velasquez
    #6 Brock Lesnar
    #7 JDS
    #8 Big Nog
    #9 Brock Lesnar
    #10 Shane Carwin

just got trolled...

Jeremy90 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy90 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy90 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy90 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy90 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy90 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy90 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy90 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy90 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy90 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy90 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Didnt he say something similar about Jake Shields?
    The ‘Stopped Misc’in after I graduated High School, but that was 7 years ago so now I’m back’ Crew

Originally Posted by Jeremy90 View Post
    Didnt he say something similar about (Enter Name of Fighter That Dana Wants To Sign Here) ?
    yes

Jeremy90 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy90 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy90 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy90 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy90 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy90 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy90 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy90 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy90 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy90 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy90 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by cgc View Post
    yes
    Well played sir....Well played
    The ‘Stopped Misc’in after I graduated High School, but that was 7 years ago so now I’m back’ Crew

I throw spinning sh*t HardGainer82's Avatar
    HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Basically the argument for putting Reem in the top ten is that he beat Rogers.

The only argument for putting Rogers in the top ten was beating AA (who I do believe was barely top ten at that time).

I can see how some people got there, but IMO it's not enough.
    "The sun is always gonna rise, and always gonna set and I'll just keep on punching because everyday is gonna bring something different and I just want to be ready for it."
    - Jens Pulver

If you refer to a fighter who you've never met in real life as "my boy" as though their performance somehow reflects well on you for simply being a fan, you're a lame ass.

burningNun is just really nice. (+1000) burningNun is just really nice. (+1000) burningNun is just really nice. (+1000) burningNun is just really nice. (+1000) burningNun is just really nice. (+1000) burningNun is just really nice. (+1000) burningNun is just really nice. (+1000) burningNun is just really nice. (+1000) burningNun is just really nice. (+1000) burningNun is just really nice. (+1000) burningNun is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by HardGainer82 View Post

The only argument for putting Rogers in the top ten was beating AA (who I do believe was barely top ten at that time).

I think the main argument, like BloodyElbow says, is that there probably aren't ten better fighters.

Originally Posted by HardGainer82 View Post

i thought AA was ranked like top 5 during the brett fight...