Closed Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    eiker_ir is a name known to all. (+5000) eiker_ir is a name known to all. (+5000) eiker_ir is a name known to all. (+5000) eiker_ir is a name known to all. (+5000) eiker_ir is a name known to all. (+5000) eiker_ir is a name known to all. (+5000) eiker_ir is a name known to all. (+5000) eiker_ir is a name known to all. (+5000) eiker_ir is a name known to all. (+5000) eiker_ir is a name known to all. (+5000) eiker_ir is a name known to all. (+5000)
    also you can switch position with her for a change and make sure your ass is specially smelly/sweaty that day. She will freak out and be extra clean the next time because she'll be afraid to smell bad.
    www.yardblesspro.com

Community Debate Commundebation's Avatar
    Commundebation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commundebation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commundebation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commundebation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commundebation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commundebation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commundebation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commundebation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commundebation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commundebation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commundebation will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AliensAreHere View Post
    this is me laughing at this thread

http://vocaroo.com/?media=vqplpEML5JtOs35eB

i had to look at the thread a 2nd time to record, my first laughs were better
    Oh absolutely, my first time reading I was literally tearing up from laughing and my chest physically ached from some of the replies.

Originally Posted by Airbull View Post
    so your gf is pale and has a stinky butth0le.

fail
    lol she's a nice girl, just has dat der protein ass I guess.

Originally Posted by blizo843 View Post
    pics of gf nao!
    Originally Posted by BertBrah View Post
    Pics of gf or neg train....i gotta see what kind of girl produces a stench that bad
    Originally Posted by blizo843 View Post
    pics of girl in 1 hr or beastmode negged. the choice is yours

Originally Posted by jqnmartinez View Post
    Op does your gf have a big ass srs ......I had 3 chics in the past that had big asses and they all seemed to have had this problem. One chic I use to love phucking doggy style but would have to keep my head turned sideways because of the odor creeping up
    Tried to get pics of behind, but to no avail. It's pretty big, I guess. Pic. of her below, though.

Originally Posted by exdtuner View Post
    That's freakin gross. I have never, not one time smelled my wifes butt when we 69 and we've been together for five years.

I's straight up tell her her butthole stinks and you will not be eating any pink taco until she figures out how to fix the situation.
    Easier said than done! Like I said, I don't want to not get pussy for a week and embarrass the poor girl by saying that her ass smells like sewage.

6/10 Misc. standards (if that) - this is the stinker brahs. (Girl on right with yellow)

inb4 'too young' etc. she's only 19, srs.

Originally Posted by eiker_ir View Post
    also you can switch position with her for a change and make sure your ass is specially smelly/sweaty that day. She will freak out and be extra clean the next time because she'll be afraid to smell bad.
    But then she'll end up dumping me (damn these puns are too easy) saying I have the stinky ass and make a post in the Female Misc. talking about it. Feels bad man. (not srs)

A new chapter begins... jqnmartinez's Avatar
    jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    nice chesticles

lift_heavy20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lift_heavy20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lift_heavy20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lift_heavy20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lift_heavy20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lift_heavy20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lift_heavy20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lift_heavy20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lift_heavy20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lift_heavy20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lift_heavy20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    19 with a stinky corn hole?

PHAIL

VirusTi is on a distinguished road. (+10) VirusTi is on a distinguished road. (+10) VirusTi is on a distinguished road. (+10) VirusTi is on a distinguished road. (+10) VirusTi is on a distinguished road. (+10) VirusTi is on a distinguished road. (+10) VirusTi is on a distinguished road. (+10) VirusTi is on a distinguished road. (+10) VirusTi is on a distinguished road. (+10) VirusTi is on a distinguished road. (+10) VirusTi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Have sex after showering

stepintoliquid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stepintoliquid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stepintoliquid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stepintoliquid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stepintoliquid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stepintoliquid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stepintoliquid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stepintoliquid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stepintoliquid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stepintoliquid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stepintoliquid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    damn, she looks cute. real life 7/10 at least. pretty disgusting to think she has a swamp ass though.... op did you see my suggestions about wet wipes? lol

Commundebation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commundebation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commundebation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commundebation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commundebation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commundebation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commundebation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commundebation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commundebation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commundebation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commundebation will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by VirusTi View Post
    Have sex after showering
    Hey man, sound advice! Post #215 and you don't think somebody's suggested it?

Originally Posted by stepintoliquid View Post
    damn, she looks cute. real life 7/10 at least. pretty disgusting to think she has a swamp ass though.... op did you see my suggestions about wet wipes? lol
    yeah I'd smash her.....ohwait. lol yeah it's a huge turn-off, hence why I made this thread. If only I had a scat fetish. (?)

Yeah I saw it, I've read all the replies, I usually just LoL then keep scrolling.

iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol I was phucking this girl doggy a couple weeks ago and the smell of sh!t was emanating from her ass it was pretty fuking disgusting to be honest I quickly decided to go back to missionary but i couldn't forget that stench jesus christ.. FUK EWW
    Weighted pullups = 195 lbs x1
    Weighted dips = 225 lbs x2
    Squat = 405 x2

ihasbunneh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ihasbunneh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ihasbunneh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ihasbunneh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ihasbunneh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ihasbunneh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ihasbunneh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ihasbunneh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ihasbunneh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ihasbunneh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ihasbunneh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Judging by the excellent diagram, I'd say your gf's poophole is open about 18x wider than it should be, especially with nothing exiting or entering it. I think that might be the problem. The poo-juice must be sublimating upon contact with the cool air in the room and poo-gas is rapidly entering your nostrils.

Here you go OP.

GymRat128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GymRat128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GymRat128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GymRat128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GymRat128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GymRat128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GymRat128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GymRat128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GymRat128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GymRat128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GymRat128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    She's cute op...Take my advice from my earlier post...get those body lotions that you can eat instead in your case dont eat it....use it as ass deoderant for your girl

Originally Posted by GymRat128
    Never had this problem but seen stuff I wish I never seen during sexy time...They make these body lotions you put on your girl and lick off just put some on dem cheeks and dont lick it off just apply like lotion...there really strong that might work...sex shop sells them

lift_heavy20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lift_heavy20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lift_heavy20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lift_heavy20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lift_heavy20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lift_heavy20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lift_heavy20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lift_heavy20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lift_heavy20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lift_heavy20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lift_heavy20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by iliketojuggle View Post
    lol I was phucking this girl doggy a couple weeks ago and the smell of sh!t was emanating from her ass it was pretty fuking disgusting to be honest I quickly decided to go back to missionary but i couldn't forget that stench jesus christ.. FUK EWW
    i had this happen to me also, its SUCH A FRIKKIN TURN OFF! Its pretty bad when a girls ass stinks and my man ass does not.

iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by lift_heavy20 View Post
    i had this happen to me also, its SUCH A FRIKKIN TURN OFF! Its pretty bad when a girls ass stinks and my man ass does not.
    yeah I am scared to do doggy anymore tbh.. it ruins my image of the girl permanently
    Weighted pullups = 195 lbs x1
    Weighted dips = 225 lbs x2
    Squat = 405 x2

Originally Posted by ihasbunneh View Post
    Judging by the excellent diagram, I'd say your gf's poophole is open about 18x wider than it should be, especially with nothing exiting or entering it. I think that might be the problem. The poo-juice must be sublimating upon contact with the cool air in the room and poo-gas is rapidly entering your nostrils.

Here you go OP.

Thanks.

Yeah I did draw it a bit wide, I noticed. In my defense it was a 5 minute job, sometimes I draw in MS Paint just for fun, so, I have experience.

It's not actually that big, quite small actually - just a cute little b-hole (srs) but god damn....

Originally Posted by lift_heavy20 View Post
    yeah I am scared to do doggy anymore tbh.. it ruins my image of the girl permanently
    It really makes you reflect and realize that even little Catholic girls have their hairy and stinky little secrets. :\

Originally Posted by GymRat128 View Post
    She's cute op...Take my advice from my earlier post...get those body lotions that you can eat instead in your case dont eat it....use it as ass deoderant for your girl

Originally Posted by GymRat128
    Never had this problem but seen stuff I wish I never seen during sexy time...They make these body lotions you put on your girl and lick off just put some on dem cheeks and dont lick it off just apply like lotion...there really strong that might work...sex shop sells them
    So how would I go about suggesting applying lotion to her inner-ass? lol not exactly casual conversation.

GymRat128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GymRat128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GymRat128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GymRat128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GymRat128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GymRat128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GymRat128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GymRat128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GymRat128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GymRat128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GymRat128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So how would I go about suggesting applying lotion to her inner-ass? lol not exactly casual conversation.[/QUOTE]

Tell her you might want a couple minute brake and want to taste some kiwi or mango ( depending on what flav. you get ) you supposed to put it on the cawk OP thats what its meant for ..since most guys gf's dont have funky smell's. Who wouldnt want to lube up there gf's cheeks before they get clapped? Maybe she's a freak and will roll with it and want to lube up your cheeks next time..dont worry thats automatically no homo since shes a girl...your good there if that happens

ctninja9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctninja9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctninja9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctninja9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctninja9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctninja9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctninja9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctninja9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctninja9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctninja9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctninja9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    more pics?
    Repping will be appreciated...

DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I can't read this anymore--- laughing too much at school.
    "Nilbog! It's goblin spelled backwards! This is their kingdom!"

Swamp_Donkey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swamp_Donkey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swamp_Donkey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swamp_Donkey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swamp_Donkey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swamp_Donkey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swamp_Donkey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swamp_Donkey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swamp_Donkey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swamp_Donkey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swamp_Donkey has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    1. buy duct tape
    2. ducts tape the vag and eat the azzhole
    3. ???
    4. profit

majszownik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) majszownik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) majszownik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) majszownik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) majszownik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) majszownik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) majszownik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) majszownik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) majszownik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) majszownik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) majszownik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    get on top. this way she'll be smelling your ass.

alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP, why u wearing Pants?

MikeHawk8nnnnD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MikeHawk8nnnnD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MikeHawk8nnnnD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MikeHawk8nnnnD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MikeHawk8nnnnD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MikeHawk8nnnnD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MikeHawk8nnnnD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MikeHawk8nnnnD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MikeHawk8nnnnD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MikeHawk8nnnnD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MikeHawk8nnnnD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    rub some menthol under ur nose

Captain Kickatrollsass gunsnbam's Avatar
    gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol this is the most awesome thread thing iv seen on here in SOOOOO long!
    R.I.P. Zyzz

I hate to see you go, but I love having been apart of the phenomenon.

“A winner is a loser who never gave up”

"You can't choose the life you are born into, but you can choose where you end up."

HSeries is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HSeries is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HSeries is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HSeries is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HSeries is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HSeries is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HSeries is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HSeries is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HSeries is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HSeries is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HSeries is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    jesus christ, over 5 pages and people still asking OP why hes wearing pants.

Originally Posted by HSeries View Post
    jesus christ, over 5 pages and people still asking OP why hes wearing pants.
    lol I just laugh

damunky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) damunky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) damunky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) damunky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) damunky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) damunky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) damunky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) damunky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) damunky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) damunky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) damunky has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Lol.. I had to stop reading this thread at work today, **** was making me awkardly laff out of nowhere in front of my co-workers haha.
    Computer Engineer brah
    http://www.mixcloud.com/jmilone3/ - will rep for feedback on sets/mixes

drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    stop brushing your teeth. when she asks why just say you know your breath will smell like sh*t before you leave anyways

DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tell her you want to have anal and she has to douche before hand.
    "Nilbog! It's goblin spelled backwards! This is their kingdom!"

Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I am sworn off doggy from now on not worth the risk even though I like the heart shape ass view stinky ass the number 1 biggest turn off

SYKO227 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYKO227 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYKO227 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYKO227 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYKO227 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYKO227 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYKO227 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYKO227 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYKO227 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYKO227 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYKO227 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    bump

haltere is on a distinguished road. (+10) haltere is on a distinguished road. (+10) haltere is on a distinguished road. (+10) haltere is on a distinguished road. (+10) haltere is on a distinguished road. (+10) haltere is on a distinguished road. (+10) haltere is on a distinguished road. (+10) haltere is on a distinguished road. (+10) haltere is on a distinguished road. (+10) haltere is on a distinguished road. (+10) haltere is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Now you can 69 everyday..

mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lmao I hate that I'm able to identify with this :/