Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dunno bout him, I got one of each protein and an M5 extreme for 60 off. Made the order fairly reasonable.
    Don't tell me what you want to do, do it.
    Barbarian Requirements Pre-2011 complete: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJSVOLItqMA
    Working on my "core", because I'm not a fat fuk.

swsellers2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swsellers2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swsellers2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swsellers2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swsellers2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swsellers2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swsellers2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swsellers2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swsellers2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swsellers2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swsellers2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by On Fire View Post
    Dunno bout him, I got one of each protein and an M5 extreme for 60 off. Made the order fairly reasonable.
    hell yeah! glad the coupon worked out for you
    reppin back

GetFitOrDyTryin is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetFitOrDyTryin is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetFitOrDyTryin is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetFitOrDyTryin is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetFitOrDyTryin is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetFitOrDyTryin is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetFitOrDyTryin is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetFitOrDyTryin is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetFitOrDyTryin is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetFitOrDyTryin is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetFitOrDyTryin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by shadar View Post
    Don't notice anything from it but it gives good energy... *confused*

D4 thermal shock should give a LOT of energy, it's got like 370mg of caffeine or some such. Shockingly if you two caffeine caps you'd get a lot of energy too. And losing 35lb in 2 months is not something to be proud of imo unless you were just HYUUUUGE, that's massive muscle loss right there.
    LOL! Wow ur out to destroy dudes today huh buddy? Sorry for whatever kinda day ur having, and yea I meant I didn't notice anything other then it gives me good energy, and ur right bud I probably could just caffeine pills. And this is the deal - I was fukin' huge, I was 300 lbs and it wasn't "gym weight".. it was marriage weight and I hadn't touched a dumbell for almost 4 years, I wasn't worried about losing muscle I just needed to get healthy.

Long story short, when I started I was 300 lbs, I'm 235 right now and despite being on a major calorie deficit, I'm gaining everyday in the muscle department, I work very hard 5 to 6 days a week in the gym, around having full custody of my 2 kids so I'm pretty fukin' proud of it.

I thought the weight loss was pretty rapid too in the first month and I thought it was just that "beginners weight" that always comes off quick, but it's been consistant for months now, about 3 lbs a week I'm losing.... once I get down to 200 lbs I'm going to cut this deficit bullsh!t, tone down my cardio a bit and focus primarily on my muscle gains.

Originally Posted by swsellers2012 View Post
    easy man, losing 35lbs is something to be proud of!
    Thanks brah!

Originally Posted by On Fire View Post
    You having a bad day or something? If you're fat and you lose 35 pounds, that's a great accomplishment no matter how you look at it. He can rebuild the muscle in time, getting the fat off when your bf% is too high is the primary concern.

Congrats on your loss GetFit
    Thankyou man, that's the plan.
    "Everybody wanna' be a bodybuilder! Don't nobody wanna lift this heavy....ass...weight!! ILL DO IT THOUGH!"

"U can't go with me if u can't grow with me!"

eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lol

aioros777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aioros777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aioros777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aioros777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aioros777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aioros777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aioros777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aioros777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aioros777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aioros777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aioros777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Even with this 20 off coupon everything still expensive... btw u got a rep bro.

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by GetFitOrDyTryin View Post
    LOL! Wow ur out to destroy dudes today huh buddy?

Sorry, I shouldn't have insulted your weight loss. I think it's great you are trying to improve yourself. I was definitely being an ass for no reason.

Just hope you realize you lost the weight because you worked hard, not because of the fat burner you took. Don't give away the credit from your own hard work. I'm sure 400mg of caffeine helped, but it was your effort and diet that got you the vast majority of those results.
    Latest Reviews:

My huge list of informative links: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132306613

Xtreme Formulations UP2 Multi-Flavor Review!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129562583

LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    P6 is a great Nat-Test booster by them. An all in one, can be used in a PCT or just by itself.

Cellucor is way overpriced compared to most of the market, but you get what you pay for with these guys. Extensively tested products that are found to produce good results. And their products hardly ever go on sale and whatnot so this is a good opportunity.
    To live is Christ, to die is gain. -Phil. 1:21
    [If It Fits Your Macros Crew] - For Lifeee!
    360 Tag = L1ghtForce

Juggernaut Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=649301213#post649301213

swsellers2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swsellers2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swsellers2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swsellers2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swsellers2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swsellers2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swsellers2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swsellers2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swsellers2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swsellers2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swsellers2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LightForce View Post
    P6 is a great Nat-Test booster by them. An all in one, can be used in a PCT or just by itself.

Cellucor is way overpriced compared to most of the market, but you get what you pay for with these guys. Extensively tested products that are found to produce good results. And their products hardly ever go on sale and whatnot so this is a good opportunity.
    true that, i just saved $60 bucks!
    I am starting to think this is an error from BB and it is only suppose to be applied once...

I dont mind though
    reppin back

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LightForce View Post

Cellucor = Grey Goose Vodka.

Sell your product at a higher price. This increases the perceived value because people usually associate the higher priced product as being better.

Offer a free trial or sample of your product. This increases the perceived value because people think you're confident in your product, so it must be good.

Include tons of testimonials on your ad copy. This increases the perceived value because you have actual proof of other people's experiences with your product.

Load your ad copy full of benefits. This increases the perceived value because people think they are getting solutions to a number of problems.

Offer an affiliate program with your product. This increases the perceived value because people can also make money with your product.

Give people a strong guarantee. This increases the perceived value because it shows that you stand behind your products.

Package your product with a lot of bonuses. This increases the perceived value because people feel they are getting more for their money.

Get your product endorsed by a famous person. This increases the perceived value because people think that famous people wouldn't want their name associated with a poor product.

Include the reprint/reproduction rights with your product. This increases the perceived value because people can start a business and make money.

Get the word out about your product and brand it. This increases the perceived value because people believe the brand name products have better quality.
    Latest Reviews:

My huge list of informative links: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132306613

Xtreme Formulations UP2 Multi-Flavor Review!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129562583

Registered Boss EntropyIncrease's Avatar
    EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by swsellers2012 View Post
    What did you get?
    Didnt actually buy anything, just had 4 protein's in the cart.

For around 86$ shipped I believe
    "Don't ask for a lighter load, ask for a stronger back."

If I buy milk from the grocery store and get it home only to realize that the jug is expiring tomorrow...I sure as hell am not driving to punch a farmer in the face and tip his cow over.

slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    there is a reason they are around the 250th best selling company here on bb....

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    M5 - one of the best pumps ive ever had.....srs.....
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

GetFitOrDyTryin is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetFitOrDyTryin is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetFitOrDyTryin is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetFitOrDyTryin is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetFitOrDyTryin is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetFitOrDyTryin is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetFitOrDyTryin is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetFitOrDyTryin is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetFitOrDyTryin is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetFitOrDyTryin is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetFitOrDyTryin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by shadar View Post
    Sorry, I shouldn't have insulted your weight loss. I think it's great you are trying to improve yourself. I was definitely being an ass for no reason.

Just hope you realize you lost the weight because you worked hard, not because of the fat burner you took. Don't give away the credit from your own hard work. I'm sure 400mg of caffeine helped, but it was your effort and diet that got you the vast majority of those results.
    Wow, thank you sir... truley, I appreciate that. Very respectable, and reputable
    "Everybody wanna' be a bodybuilder! Don't nobody wanna lift this heavy....ass...weight!! ILL DO IT THOUGH!"

"U can't go with me if u can't grow with me!"

Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    M5 - one of the best pumps ive ever had.....srs.....
    what else did you take with M5 if you dont mind me asking...
    reppin back

M5 Reloaded + P6 Black =∞ MikeCellucor's Avatar
    MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by slimwealthy1 View Post
    there is a reason they are around the 250th best selling company here on bb....
    Yes, in our first year.....with Best New Brand of the Year award voted by you guys . Also, we have never sold online before bb.com with a e-retailer. We do have some top 50 in category products as well, and we also have a retail market in the US. Right now being a rookie in the online sales world has offered a lot of feedback for us, and 2011 we are bringing it all together for Generation 3.

I have pages of comments, notes, and ideas from all that shared and almost all of it got put to use.

From improving Clarity into our blends, increasing value or price reducing, Innovative solutions to common issues.....and my favorite doing a little repackaging that I think you guys will dig
    No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com

Originally Posted by MikeCellucor View Post
    Yes, in our first year.....with Best New Brand of the Year award voted by you guys . Also, we have never sold online before bb.com with a e-retailer. We do have some top 50 in category products as well, and we also have a retail market in the US. Right now being a rookie in the online sales world has offered a lot of feedback for us, and 2011 we are bringing it all together for Generation 3.

I have pages of comments, notes, and ideas from all that shared and almost all of it got put to use.

From improving Clarity into our blends, increasing value or price reducing, Innovative solutions to common issues.....and my favorite doing a little repackaging that I think you guys will dig
    dang! Im stoked!

Thanks man!
    reppin back