Mcginnm1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mcginnm1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mcginnm1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mcginnm1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mcginnm1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mcginnm1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mcginnm1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mcginnm1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mcginnm1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mcginnm1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mcginnm1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Review of my myprotein shipment (Apple crumble, sticky toffe pudding, ect

I know myprotein has some relatively new flavors out right now and before ordering I could not find many reviews for these flavors. So I figured I'd go ahead and write a review for the flavors I have revieved for anyone thinking about buying them in the future

Macros on point for all of these btw!
    1 scoop= 20p, 1-2c, 0.5-1f.

Apple crumble and custard:
    - ok first off, I'm not one to rate 1-10, im just gonna say how it tastes lol. So the one review I saw for this flavor claimed it tasted like Granny Smith (green) apples, and he was right. Taste a little wierd drinking it by itself with water or milk, however I have to say I made a shake yesterday with pb and it was good af! Now if you're a proats/protien pancake person this flavor is the bomb, made some apple cinnamon pancakes with them first day it came in and they were they best pancakes I've ever had.

Sticky toffee pudding:
    My favorite flavor so far! Has a caramel/toffee flavor, don't know how else to describe it! Goes great with water and milk and makes amazing proats! I put this and some instant coffee in my proats, and it taste like a caramel mocha!

Cookies and cream:
    -this had some mixed reviews, half of the people either said it was really good, and others said they hated it. But I really like it! Mixes very well, thick, like all the other myprotein flavors. Taste reminds me of white chocolate!

Vanilla:
    -No difference from any other vanilla flavor really, still good though. Good texture, and mixes well.

Any other questions about these flavors please let me know!

loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Try posting this in the

Suppliment Review Sub-forum
    "There is no reason to be alive if you can't do deadlift"

-Jón Páll Sigmarsson

Mcginnm1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mcginnm1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mcginnm1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mcginnm1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mcginnm1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mcginnm1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mcginnm1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mcginnm1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mcginnm1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mcginnm1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mcginnm1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Oh didn't even see that! Thanks

levans147 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

The sticky toffee pudding whey!