AFGymRat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFGymRat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFGymRat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFGymRat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFGymRat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFGymRat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFGymRat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFGymRat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFGymRat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFGymRat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFGymRat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

2011 NPC Midwest Novice Bodybuilding Championship

Anyone competing in this show...St. Louis MO, March 19, 2011?
    AFPA Certified Personal Trainer

Personal Trainer lilmanthatcould's Avatar
    lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I hope to be competing for the first time in this competition

Always wanted to compete before I turned 20 but always figured I had more time and put it off, and well I turn 20 on August 28,2011 so im runnin out of time lol. But I recently got a job as a Personal Trainer at Gold's Gym so I have no excuse to not workout now.

Started my prep around 2 weeks ago, hopefully I'll be able to do everything right as Im picking up everything as I go

Currently around 198lbs 13-17% Bodyfat depending on who does my calipers

Will be updating my avatar soon since Im a i'm a little bit less chunky now

Im looking to compete in the teen division (not sure how many teens typically show up)
    Last edited by lilmanthatcould; 11-14-2010 at 04:54 PM.

Personal Trainer lilmanthatcould's Avatar
    lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Anyone else?.... Or did the OP scare off the competition lol

horsch.it has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) horsch.it has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    where is the location of the show like specif place

AFGymRat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFGymRat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFGymRat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFGymRat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFGymRat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFGymRat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFGymRat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFGymRat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFGymRat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFGymRat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFGymRat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by horsch.it View Post
    where is the location of the show like specif place
    St. Louis University

alexisburke is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexisburke is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexisburke is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexisburke is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexisburke is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexisburke is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexisburke is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexisburke is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexisburke is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexisburke is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexisburke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I am! can't wait~!

Originally Posted by alexisburke View Post
    I am! can't wait~!
    Bodybuilding or Figure?

Studski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I will definitely be competing..most likely in light-heavys...can't wait!

cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    was thinking about it till i saw the date and cant. Already have a show on the same day oh well maybe next year.
    You know your a bodybuilder when you stop seeing food and start seeing numbers.

Mass impresses people but conditioning wins competitions.

The difference between me and you is im willing to push it till it breaks and you only push it till it aches.

Meal after meal. Rep after rep. All the while tired and stuffed. Why do i do this? So that one day i can look in the mirror and see something satisfying and complete. All the while knowing i will never be satisfied nor complete.

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ill be there for sure. Plan to be in the light heavies and masters also.

fargy317 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fargy317 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fargy317 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fargy317 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fargy317 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fargy317 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fargy317 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fargy317 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fargy317 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fargy317 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fargy317 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'll be there competing in Figure Can't wait! Look for the Jacked Up Divas and come say hi!

Overcome2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I haven't done a show since 2009; I'm getting too old to drive very far. This Kansas guy plans on this one and the KC show in April. That'll give me my fix for another year or two.

٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ iForce Dave's Avatar
    iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    im debating doing this show...

im doing the north kentucky in feb and the mid illinois is april, this would be a nice bridge between them...