ConorC96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ConorC96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ConorC96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ConorC96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ConorC96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ConorC96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ConorC96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ConorC96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ConorC96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Why is my right lat bigger than my left?!?!?!

Quite a while ago i noticed that my right lat was i tiny bit bigger than my left, now i am seeing a bigger difference in size!
    Can someone tell me why this is and how i can fix it.

Thanks, Conor

schafe15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) schafe15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) schafe15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) schafe15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) schafe15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) schafe15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) schafe15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) schafe15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Are you left handed? Get better form an use less arms when working out your back

GetOffMyCawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetOffMyCawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetOffMyCawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetOffMyCawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetOffMyCawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetOffMyCawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetOffMyCawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetOffMyCawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetOffMyCawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetOffMyCawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetOffMyCawk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ConorC96 View Post
    Quite a while ago i noticed that my right lat was i tiny bit bigger than my left, now i am seeing a bigger difference in size!
    Can someone tell me why this is and how i can fix it.

Thanks, Conor
    My right lat is slightly larger as well. The differences become harder to notice as you get bigger. At 14 130lbs you've got a lot of time to grow, I wouldn't worry about it.

ConorC96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ConorC96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ConorC96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ConorC96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ConorC96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ConorC96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ConorC96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ConorC96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ConorC96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by schafe15 View Post
    Are you left handed? Get better form an use less arms when working out your back
    Im right handed, maybe its because i can keep better form with my right than left? hmmm...

Originally Posted by GetOffMyCawk View Post
    My right lat is slightly larger as well. The differences become harder to notice as you get bigger. At 14 130lbs you've got a lot of time to grow, I wouldn't worry about it.
    Thans man, ill keep an eye on it anyway

Ceapy is just really nice. (+1000) Ceapy is just really nice. (+1000) Ceapy is just really nice. (+1000) Ceapy is just really nice. (+1000) Ceapy is just really nice. (+1000) Ceapy is just really nice. (+1000) Ceapy is just really nice. (+1000) Ceapy is just really nice. (+1000) Ceapy is just really nice. (+1000) Ceapy is just really nice. (+1000) Ceapy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by GetOffMyCawk View Post
    True. But it might just mean he has a a better mind-muscle connection with his right side. I have this and my right trap, arm and lat is bigger then my left.

OP, if I were you, I wouldn't just hope that when you get bigger you'll even out. When you're in the gym doing those reps, really concentrate on your muscles. Make sure you're contracting it as much as you can (left and right) and you will get a better workout plus train your left and right side equally.
    1k+ when asked.

INTJ

zub will become famous soon enough. (+50) zub will become famous soon enough. (+50) zub will become famous soon enough. (+50) zub will become famous soon enough. (+50) zub will become famous soon enough. (+50) zub will become famous soon enough. (+50) zub will become famous soon enough. (+50) zub will become famous soon enough. (+50) zub will become famous soon enough. (+50) zub will become famous soon enough. (+50) zub will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ConorC96 View Post
    Thans man, ill keep an eye on it anyway
    Don't worry much

adriano45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I know what you mean OP, got a similar issue but I pretty much fixed it so here is what worked for me: hit lats separately, throw in more reps/sets for the left side and bulk hard.
    should be up to par with right within a few weeks to months depending on luck/training/diet.

Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Its probably only noticeable to you. Its also impossible to be perfectly symmetrical
    I used to have an AVI of my traps and neck. I changed it a while back and tried editing my user title but this website is glitched and it will not let me change it anymore.

Rosscheshire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My suggestion is to start doing single sided pull downs and work on your form on each side. I have the exact problem and I find when I use a normal lat pull down machine and not an independent machine that this happens more so..