Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

shoulder pain from olympic lifts.

has anyone else noticed any shoulder pain since they started olympic lifting? i started a few weeks ago and have noticed some shoulder pain this week. i think it is probably from the rotation of the shoulders. i noticed it first at work when I was cleaning tables. what did/would you do to fix this?

Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Da_Jtac_0 View Post
    when I was cleaning tables.
    Ur supposed to clean barbells...not tables, thats ur problem right there. I think i would get shoulder pain too attempting to clean a table, was it a heavy table?

Butterfull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Butterfull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Butterfull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Butterfull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Butterfull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Butterfull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Butterfull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Butterfull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Butterfull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Butterfull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Butterfull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    has anyone else noticed any shoulder pain since they started olympic lifting? i started a few weeks ago and have noticed some shoulder pain this week. i think it is probably from the rotation of the shoulders. i noticed it first at work when I was cleaning tables. what did/would you do to fix this?
    I'm training for both PL and Oly right now and have noticed a reduction in my shoulder/chest tightness from all the extra stretching I have to do. So no its been good for me so far, but I am not really doing much of the full moves yet

Stephan514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stephan514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stephan514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stephan514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stephan514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stephan514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stephan514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stephan514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stephan514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stephan514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stephan514 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Stretch your shoulders. Getter done is right you shouldn't be cleaning tables either lol. I'm sure you can find a lot of good shoulder stretches for o'lifting on the internet. I've actually had a lot better shoulders now that I started doing o'lifting.

someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    most likely due to improper technique

or you have flexibility issues

is it cleans or snatches that is causing the pain?

never really got shoulder pain from oly lifts-elbow pain from snatches though- Had some minor issues when was not catching my cleans correctly causing some problems but that was flexibility issues-lots of front squats helped-

front squats and overhead squats can help you get used to the proper position in both clean and snatch.
    updated 2011
    Hw-Alistair overeem, Brock lesnar, Sergei Kharitonov
    Lhw-jon jones, Gegard Mousasi, Lyoto machida
    Mw-Chael sonnen, Yushin Okami, Ronaldo souza
    ww-Jake shields, Ben Askren, Josh Koscheck
    lw-Bj penn, Tatsuya Kawajiri, Eddie Alvarez
    fw-jose aldo, Hatsu Hioki, Kenny Florian
    bw-Urijah Faber

olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by someonefat View Post
    most likely due to improper technique

or you have flexibility issues

is it cleans or snatches that is causing the pain?

never really got shoulder pain from oly lifts-elbow pain from snatches though- Had some minor issues when was not catching my cleans correctly causing some problems but that was flexibility issues-lots of front squats helped-

front squats and overhead squats can help you get used to the proper position in both clean and snatch.
    What did you do to get your elbows to recover from pain? I've been getting pain on the inside of the elbow (golfer's elbow), and can't seem to get it better. It doesn't interfere with the lift, but it is painful doing other things.
    Thanks,
    Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168969133

Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i hope everyone knows i was cleaning tables because they were dirty...i wasnt power cleaning them.

i dont much stretching even though i know i should. any advice on what stretches i should be doing?

i dont get the pain when im doing the lifts, i got a little bit of pain in the joint when i was cleaning tables in a circular motion on friday. it hasnt hurt since, but i havent lifted since. i will update next time i lift on tuesday.

someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by olyw8lifter View Post
    What did you do to get your elbows to recover from pain? I've been getting pain on the inside of the elbow (golfer's elbow), and can't seem to get it better. It doesn't interfere with the lift, but it is painful doing other things.
    Thanks,
    curls help

but it usually goes away with time

I get in once in awhile when go heavy volume with snatch
    updated 2011
    Hw-Alistair overeem, Brock lesnar, Sergei Kharitonov
    Lhw-jon jones, Gegard Mousasi, Lyoto machida
    Mw-Chael sonnen, Yushin Okami, Ronaldo souza
    ww-Jake shields, Ben Askren, Josh Koscheck
    lw-Bj penn, Tatsuya Kawajiri, Eddie Alvarez
    fw-jose aldo, Hatsu Hioki, Kenny Florian
    bw-Urijah Faber

Stephan514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stephan514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stephan514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stephan514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stephan514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stephan514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stephan514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stephan514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stephan514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stephan514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stephan514 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i hope everyone knows i was cleaning tables because they were dirty...i wasnt power cleaning them.

i dont much stretching even though i know i should. any advice on what stretches i should be doing?

i dont get the pain when im doing the lifts, i got a little bit of pain in the joint when i was cleaning tables in a circular motion on friday. it hasnt hurt since, but i havent lifted since. i will update next time i lift on tuesday.
    http://stronglifts.com/shoulders-dislocations/

Check it out should help.

Faparama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faparama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faparama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faparama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faparama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faparama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faparama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faparama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faparama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faparama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faparama has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Getter_done View Post
    Ur supposed to clean barbells...not tables, thats ur problem right there. I think i would get shoulder pain too attempting to clean a table, was it a heavy table?
    lol'd

ChadWilliam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChadWilliam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChadWilliam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChadWilliam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChadWilliam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChadWilliam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChadWilliam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChadWilliam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChadWilliam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChadWilliam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChadWilliam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I use to have shoulder pain but it as from too much overhead work. I was over training my shoulder and not letting it recover. I cut back on the snatches and jerks focused on cleans and did a few presses and stretched it out often. It could just be your positioning. Bad technique could be the issue if the sport is new to you. Stretch it out and evaluate your snatch position.

Originally Posted by Stephan514 View Post
    im going to do the stretches before every wokrout which is either 5 or 6t days per week.

i am also doing my pushup workouts with my hands close to my chest so my elbows will be close to my body. hopefully that will help.
    20kg=44lbs, 30kg=66lbs, 40kg=88lbs, 50kg=110lbs, 60kg=132lbs, 70kg=154lbs, 80kg=176lbs, 90kg=198lbs, 100kg=220, 110kg=242lbs, 120=264lbs, 130kg=286lbs

Promera Health Con Cret Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132214563&page=2

"Fitted Hat Crew"