Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    icedtoaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icedtoaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icedtoaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry f***in' girls...what does this mean?

Alright so theres this girl ive been talking to for like a month now. We have hung out like 3 times and shes told me that she really likes me and what not (its pretty obvious). She likes to go to these "high school parties" and I think ever since i gave up on that scene (for bodybuilding woo!) she is more interested in probably just having fun and being able to do whatever she wants without being tied down in a relationship. I went over to her friends house when they had been drinkin and they say a drunk mind speaks of a sober heart or something like that, and she told me how much she liked me and wanted to get to know me more then we madeout a couple times before i left. That was a week ago and she has been kind of distant and not dependable when we are supposed to hangout. then this morning instead of getting a text to hangout like she said the night before i get this!

"I think its better we are just friends. I'm not ready for a relationship. I want to be something with you icedtoaster* but right now just isnt a good time. I'm sorry "

she claims that her last boyfriend ****ed her over too bad and shes scared to be in another relationship. and that she didnt lose interest she just doesnt want the extra stress of a relationship.

need some opinions on this. thanks for takin the time to read it!

lawman18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lawman18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lawman18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lawman18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lawman18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lawman18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lawman18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lawman18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lawman18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lawman18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lawman18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by icedtoaster View Post
    Alright so theres this girl ive been talking to for like a month now. We have hung out like 3 times and shes told me that she really likes me and what not (its pretty obvious). She likes to go to these "high school parties" and I think ever since i gave up on that scene (for bodybuilding woo!) she is more interested in probably just having fun and being able to do whatever she wants without being tied down in a relationship. I went over to her friends house when they had been drinkin and they say a drunk mind speaks of a sober heart or something like that, and she told me how much she liked me and wanted to get to know me more then we madeout a couple times before i left. That was a week ago and she has been kind of distant and not dependable when we are supposed to hangout. then this morning instead of getting a text to hangout like she said the night before i get this!

"I think its better we are just friends. I'm not ready for a relationship. I want to be something with you icedtoaster* but right now just isnt a good time. I'm sorry "

she claims that her last boyfriend ****ed her over too bad and shes scared to be in another relationship. and that she didnt lose interest she just doesnt want the extra stress of a relationship.

Sounds like what she said, she's not ready for a "relationship" right now. Whether the reason she told you is true or not... I do not know. It's best to go about your business the way you did prior to meeting her. If she truly wishes to be with you she'll make the next move, it's up to you if you want to wait that long or not.

heartswild is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) heartswild is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) heartswild is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) heartswild is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) heartswild is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) heartswild is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) heartswild is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) heartswild is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) heartswild is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) heartswild is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) heartswild is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    whats your workout look like bro?
    beep beep

CreamPieMane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CreamPieMane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CreamPieMane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CreamPieMane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CreamPieMane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CreamPieMane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CreamPieMane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CreamPieMane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CreamPieMane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CreamPieMane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CreamPieMane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

__Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Girls like this turn guys into the black knights that screw around with girls in the first place. So become the black knight she is making you to be and forget about her and go play some other chicks.
    How much grass could an ass to grass squater squat if an ass to grass squater could squat grass?

deathpoint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathpoint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathpoint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathpoint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathpoint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathpoint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathpoint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathpoint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathpoint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathpoint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathpoint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

So she was drunk when you two made out, but you were sober. Correct? If so, not a very smart move my friend.

Aside from that, I've been in an extremely similar situation, so I know exactly what you are going through. Although she has expressed that she really likes you, she's obviously scared of commitment. She wants to have fun, do whatever she wants, fool around with whoever she wants, and not be committed. I assume you two are in high school, and while you are there, maybe you should do the same. Have fun and don't tie yourself down while you are young.

One thing you should always remember are the words of Nietzsche: "Ah, women. They make the highs higher and the lows more frequent." The world is a harsh place for us young guys.
    Go hard or go home.

Baked, not fried ;)

icedtoaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icedtoaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icedtoaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by lawman18 View Post
    Sounds like what she said, she's not ready for a "relationship" right now. Whether the reason she told you is true or not... I do not know. It's best to go about your business the way you did prior to meeting her. If she truly wishes to be with you she'll make the next move, it's up to you if you want to wait that long or not.
    yea thats what im thinkin too. i guess i just dont see why all the sudden she decides to make this decision. oh well i guess like you said she'll make the next move if she wants anything.
    you think i should still talk to her if she texts me or something?

majortak will become famous soon enough. (+50) majortak will become famous soon enough. (+50) majortak will become famous soon enough. (+50) majortak will become famous soon enough. (+50) majortak will become famous soon enough. (+50) majortak will become famous soon enough. (+50) majortak will become famous soon enough. (+50) majortak will become famous soon enough. (+50) majortak will become famous soon enough. (+50) majortak will become famous soon enough. (+50) majortak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    girls will be girls.

Originally Posted by __Iceman__ View Post
    Girls like this turn guys into the black knights that screw around with girls in the first place. So become the black knight she is making you to be and forget about her and go play some other chicks.
    haha ok dually noted.

Originally Posted by deathpoint View Post
    So she was drunk when you two made out, but you were sober. Correct? If so, not a very smart move my friend.

Aside from that, I've been in an extremely similar situation, so I know exactly what you are going through. Although she has expressed that she really likes you, she's obviously scared of commitment. She wants to have fun, do whatever she wants, fool around with whoever she wants, and not be committed. I assume you two are in high school, and while you are there, maybe you should do the same. Have fun and don't tie yourself down while you are young.

One thing you should always remember are the words of Nietzsche: "Ah, women. They make the highs higher and the lows more frequent." The world is a harsh place for us young guys.
    edit: i graduated highschool last year. she is a junior lol.....yes she was drunk. but it wasnt the first time. we were both sober the first time we did. the first night i went over to her house she was like all cuddly on her bed when we were watching rattatouie so idk
    Last edited by icedtoaster; 11-13-2010 at 01:21 PM.

Originally Posted by heartswild View Post
    whats your workout look like bro?

my workout routine?

petebaak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petebaak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petebaak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petebaak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petebaak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petebaak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petebaak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petebaak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petebaak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petebaak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petebaak is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    1. **** her
    2. dont talk to her for a week
    3. ????????
    4. profit

WizSpeer is on a distinguished road. (+10) WizSpeer is on a distinguished road. (+10) WizSpeer is on a distinguished road. (+10) WizSpeer is on a distinguished road. (+10) WizSpeer is on a distinguished road. (+10) WizSpeer is on a distinguished road. (+10) WizSpeer is on a distinguished road. (+10) WizSpeer is on a distinguished road. (+10) WizSpeer is on a distinguished road. (+10) WizSpeer is on a distinguished road. (+10) WizSpeer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    k? so just hook up with her repeatedly.
    Check out my log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128998411

tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    just say "okay bye" and don't text her at all.

haha thanks for the input guys..makes me feel better about the situation.
    now ima go do a brutal chest n back routine!

deathpoint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathpoint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathpoint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathpoint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathpoint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathpoint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathpoint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathpoint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathpoint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathpoint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathpoint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So what to do now:

1) Act like you don't care, like you don't need her
    2) Be *extra* friendly with other girls in front of her, especially her friends
    3) Jokingly insult her, and bring her back up with a compliment. But then put the bitch back in her place. You are the man here.
    4) She will want what she can't have, so keep playing it up
    5) Do this and you'll get some good dome.
    Go hard or go home.

Baked, not fried ;)

charles211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charles211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charles211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charles211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charles211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charles211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charles211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charles211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charles211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charles211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charles211 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So what to do now:

3) Jokingly insult her, and bring her back up with a compliment. But then put the bitch back in her place. You are the man here.
    Do this!!! it seriously works. Act like it doesn't phase you that she wants to be friends

xfreakx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xfreakx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xfreakx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xfreakx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xfreakx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xfreakx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xfreakx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xfreakx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xfreakx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xfreakx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xfreakx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This.
    Don't waste your time with the heartache.
    Bitches will always be bitches.
    *Being content makes a strong man weak. Discontent makes a weak man strong.*

Consistency and intensity. Stronger every day. -Leif Appainitis.

[I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13.]

Teagreen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teagreen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teagreen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teagreen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teagreen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teagreen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teagreen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teagreen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teagreen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teagreen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teagreen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    did you brush your teeth on the day you made out

Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by lawman18 View Post
    ^^^^^^
    smart man
    We are the product of our influences. Originality is so hard to come by in this society.

***I Rape Back***

SavageAnimal will become famous soon enough. (+50) SavageAnimal will become famous soon enough. (+50) SavageAnimal will become famous soon enough. (+50) SavageAnimal will become famous soon enough. (+50) SavageAnimal will become famous soon enough. (+50) SavageAnimal will become famous soon enough. (+50) SavageAnimal will become famous soon enough. (+50) SavageAnimal will become famous soon enough. (+50) SavageAnimal will become famous soon enough. (+50) SavageAnimal will become famous soon enough. (+50) SavageAnimal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I scrolled down to see if there were pics or at least cliffs

so then it happened......

startingtotrain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) startingtotrain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) startingtotrain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) startingtotrain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) startingtotrain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) startingtotrain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) startingtotrain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) startingtotrain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) startingtotrain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) startingtotrain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) startingtotrain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    girls at age 17 are stupid and impulsive, selfish, etc. it doesnt matter if she just had a crappy relationship or not. if she was really into u and u were into her, ud be together. sorry bro but shes not into u.

WannagethugeBra is on a distinguished road. (+10) WannagethugeBra is on a distinguished road. (+10) WannagethugeBra is on a distinguished road. (+10) WannagethugeBra is on a distinguished road. (+10) WannagethugeBra is on a distinguished road. (+10) WannagethugeBra is on a distinguished road. (+10) WannagethugeBra is on a distinguished road. (+10) WannagethugeBra is on a distinguished road. (+10) WannagethugeBra is on a distinguished road. (+10) WannagethugeBra is on a distinguished road. (+10) WannagethugeBra is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This. I talked to a girl for a month we went out for a day and broke up. She gave me the same bs that this girl gave you but used family problems as an excuse. I am now a badass who plays girls for fun

IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by startingtotrain View Post
    girls at age 17 are stupid and impulsive, selfish, etc. it doesnt matter if she just had a crappy relationship or not. if she was really into u and u were into her, ud be together. sorry bro but shes not into u.
    this. OP you're too nice to her.

heartswild is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) heartswild is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) heartswild is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) heartswild is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) heartswild is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) heartswild is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) heartswild is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) heartswild is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) heartswild is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) heartswild is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) heartswild is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    my workout routine?
    yes
    beep beep

mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So what to do now:

This.

Don't listen to what a girl says, just increase attraction until the excuses stop.

WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000)
    She's ****ing another guy.

99% chance, not even kidding.

Most people in this section aren't experienced enough to realize this...but every single girl that is 6/10 or over, is either talking to five guys or ****ing one, and if she stops talking to you it's because out of the other four guys, one of them ****ed her before you. I've had this confirmed by tons of girls, but most of them will try to feed you some complete bull**** excuse about their ex boyfriend, or school problems, **** like that.

You guys are repeating what you've heard and think is relevant to this situation, but any decent looking chick that likes to do "high school parties" is getting ****ed on the regular.

startingtotrain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) startingtotrain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) startingtotrain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) startingtotrain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) startingtotrain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) startingtotrain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) startingtotrain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) startingtotrain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) startingtotrain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) startingtotrain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) startingtotrain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by WinterWoIf View Post

Most people in this section aren't experienced enough to realize this...but every single girl that is 6/10 or over, is either talking to five guys or ****ing one, and if she stops talking to you it's because out of the other four guys, one of them ****ed her before you. I've had this confirmed by tons of girls, but most of them will try to feed you some complete bull**** excuse about their ex boyfriend, or school problems, **** like that.

You guys are repeating what you've heard and think is relevant to this situation, but any decent looking chick that likes to do "high school parties" is getting ****ed on the regular.
    yeah this. she may like u...a little.... but she likes someone else more/ wants to pursue that.

wside420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wside420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wside420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wside420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wside420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wside420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wside420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wside420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wside420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wside420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wside420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah stay away man. Shes got issues and you don't want to get Dragged along with her.

WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000)
    She doesn't have issues. She has no problems with her ex-boyfriend.

All those party girls, are talking to multiple guys and getting banged.

If you aren't on the scene, you have to **** em fast, and you sure as **** don't date them. And if it seems like they're the innocent type who parties but separates them from that...that's exactly what they want you to think, because no girl wants to be seen as a slut. It's the worst social stigma out there. But all of them are actually sluts. And they'll lie to you to make you like them and think they're special.

true story. Not some jaded exaggeration.

mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mertearkan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by WinterWoIf View Post

Hmm...