cbh81390 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Methyl Mag XT By Muscle Fortress

I am currently looking to take something new to take my workouts, muscle gains, and fitness to the next level. I am looking at the Methyl Mag XT by Muscle Fortress, it is the sister supplement to Methyl V-Test. The back label reads as such:

Per Serving
    Liver Support Matrix 300mg
    [ Milk Thistle, Dandelion (root and leaf), N-Acetyl Cysteine, Alpha Lipoic ]

Methyl Mag XT Matrix 37.5mg
    [ 4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3, 17b-diol ]

Bergamottin (DHB) 25mg

I know this is a prohormone and needs to be taken seriously, with a PCT, etc. I am not professing to be an expert so I am open to any suggestions. Any thoughts on the product, or can anyone elaborate on what the different ingredients are in the product?

Thanks

Colin

Moshersize has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Moshersize has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Moshersize has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Moshersize has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Moshersize has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Moshersize has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Moshersize has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Moshersize has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Moshersize has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Moshersize has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Moshersize has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by cbh81390 View Post
    I am currently looking to take something new to take my workouts, muscle gains, and fitness to the next level. I am looking at the Methyl Mag XT by Muscle Fortress, it is the sister supplement to Methyl V-Test. The back label reads as such:

Per Serving
    Liver Support Matrix 300mg
    [ Milk Thistle, Dandelion (root and leaf), N-Acetyl Cysteine, Alpha Lipoic ]

Methyl Mag XT Matrix 37.5mg
    [ 4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3, 17b-diol ]

Bergamottin (DHB) 25mg

I know this is a prohormone and needs to be taken seriously, with a PCT, etc. I am not professing to be an expert so I am open to any suggestions. Any thoughts on the product, or can anyone elaborate on what the different ingredients are in the product?

Thanks

Colin
    hey man, i am currently on methyl mag, i stacked it with methyl v. and the main ingredient is pretty much tren. its gonna give you solid dry gains with little or no water retention.. if you have heard of Halodrol 50. its the same thing, this just has a higher safe rate because of the liver support. started the methyl v bottle, then ten days before i ran out i ran the methyl v and methyl mag together, now my fourth day in i started getting liver problems so i would recamend taking some extra milk thistle. as far as results, AMAZING my strength sky rocketed and i put on 13 lbs in 15 days. i currently have 10 days left on it and im still gaining. for post cycle i recommend taking TESTRADEX because it has a natural test booser in it also and estrogen blocker.

also while your on this keep your carbs real high, like 45 % of your calorie intake and your fats 30% and then protien 25%. im not sure how big you are but eat alteast 4000 calories a day. hope this helped

longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Moshersize View Post
    hey man, i am currently on methyl mag, i stacked it with methyl v. and the main ingredient is pretty much tren. its gonna give you solid dry gains with little or no water retention.. if you have heard of Halodrol 50. its the same thing, this just has a higher safe rate because of the liver support. started the methyl v bottle, then ten days before i ran out i ran the methyl v and methyl mag together, now my fourth day in i started getting liver problems so i would recamend taking some extra milk thistle. as far as results, AMAZING my strength sky rocketed and i put on 13 lbs in 15 days. i currently have 10 days left on it and im still gaining. for post cycle i recommend taking TESTRADEX because it has a natural test booser in it also and estrogen blocker.

also while your on this keep your carbs real high, like 45 % of your calorie intake and your fats 30% and then protien 25%. im not sure how big you are but eat alteast 4000 calories a day. hope this helped
    On cycle, why would you have your protein at 25%? Fats higher than protein? huh

askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    LOL at recommendation of test booster for post cycle but not one mention of a SERM.
    #******* Crew#
    -******* mod

Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000)
    what kind of bs did i just read? omg i dont know where to begin with this retardedly insane post above.

btw methyl mag is actually superdrol and made by diabolic labs.
    They see me rollin'
    They all hatin'
    Cause they aint drollin'

Moshersize has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Moshersize has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Moshersize has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Moshersize has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Moshersize has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Moshersize has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Moshersize has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Moshersize has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Moshersize has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Moshersize has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Moshersize has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Dymethazine View Post
    what kind of bs did i just read? omg i dont know where to begin with this retardedly insane post above.

btw methyl mag is actually superdrol and made by diabolic labs.
    k well fist off research your supps. if you just type in the chemical compout its halodrol dumb ass, superdrol is in methyl v as well as P PLEX. get your facts right before you run your mouth

to the other guy above you dont need a SERM with a PH like this. you can take it, it wont hurt but a simple testbooster will work just fine and to be on the safeside an estrogen blocker too cause ive heard of guys getting gyno from it, i never had problems though.

noSW3AT will become famous soon enough. (+50) noSW3AT will become famous soon enough. (+50) noSW3AT will become famous soon enough. (+50) noSW3AT will become famous soon enough. (+50) noSW3AT will become famous soon enough. (+50) noSW3AT will become famous soon enough. (+50) noSW3AT will become famous soon enough. (+50) noSW3AT will become famous soon enough. (+50) noSW3AT will become famous soon enough. (+50) noSW3AT will become famous soon enough. (+50) noSW3AT will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs down

k well fist off research your supps. if you just type in the chemical compout its halodrol dumb ass, superdrol is in methyl v as well as P PLEX. get your facts right before you run your mouth

to the other guy above you dont need a SERM with a PH like this. you can take it, it wont hurt but a simple testbooster will work just fine and to be on the safeside an estrogen blocker too cause ive heard of guys getting gyno from it, i never had problems though.
    You are a ****ing idiot of course you need a SERM with the 'compout' halo lol. Learn 1)how to write and 2)how to do a PCT and try again later.

Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000)

you're such an idiot i cant even begin to grasp it. me research, really; are you focking retarded seriously?

ummm methyl mag is superdrol but maybe methyl mag xt is different. im just saying you said methly mag dumbass.

plus you have no ****ing idea what youre doing. how about YOU research before you look like a RETARD even more.
    They see me rollin'
    They all hatin'
    Cause they aint drollin'

Originally Posted by noSW3AT View Post
    You are a ****ing idiot of course you need a SERM with the 'compout' halo lol. Learn 1)how to write and 2)how to do a PCT and try again later.
    oh really? ive ran vaso test, methyl v test, methyl v, and methyl mag already and a simple testbooster and estro blocker works just fine, i maintain my size and strength. so once agian nice try!

GoBigBlue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoBigBlue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoBigBlue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoBigBlue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoBigBlue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoBigBlue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoBigBlue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoBigBlue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoBigBlue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoBigBlue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoBigBlue is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

What liver problems did you experience?

Originally Posted by GoBigBlue View Post
    What liver problems did you experience?
    i just had a sharp pain in my lower back. it was always at its peak when i lifted heavy, especially on deadlifts and squats. but some milkthistle took care of that. but it only started cause one night i went out with some friends for a birthday and had a couple beers. it was my own stupid fault. but still i would run the milkthistle with it if you run them back to back. just to be safe. cause im not 100% convinced it was the couple beers that started it.

lulz at whole thread.
    They see me rollin'
    They all hatin'
    Cause they aint drollin'

xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OMG were was i when the fun started in this one! no but seriously its just like tren but its the exact same thing as hdrol///

wait wut?

but my back pumps is were my liver fell out
    srs