TonyC19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Looking for a Testosterone Booster with DHT Blocker + more...

Here is what I am looking to potentially find in a supplement. I am looking for such supplements that fit my description. I listed the things I am looking for below, in order of importance, to what I am looking to obtain.

1.) Will not recede my hairline (DHT blocker - Just because the supplement has a DHT blocker, will this ensure that my hairline is not negatively affected?).
    2.) Will increase libido/quality of erections.
    3.) Will give me muscular gains (strength and/or size) through my weightlifting.
    4.) If possible, I would like to find a supplement like this in which I do not have to cycle. I want something safe enough to take for LONG periods of time, so long as it does not damage my organs or increase risk of health factors.

***As I said, they are listed in order of importance, so please do not suggest anything if it will recede my hairline!

I figure that I am looking for some sort of testosterone boosting supplement (preferably pill form, not powder), which inhibits DHT from being produced to make sure that my hairline does not thin or recede.

I have tried "Elevate by Pride Nutrition" before for a 2 week period, and got off of it so soon due to it receding my hairline. It worked great with numbers 2 and 3 listed above, but I definitely will not take the trade-off of permanently damaging my hairline.

Please help me in finding such a supplement! I would like something that has been highly tested and/or has a LOT of good reviews from users with regards to the issues I am looking to solve/improve. Please also explain, in your own words, information regarding the supplement, what it does, any side effects, and whether or not it has all the variables in which I am looking to cover (Number 1 through 4 listed above). Please also do include any website links to the supplement!

I appreciate any and all input and thank you for taking the time to read this!

Fit_4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fit_4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fit_4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fit_4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fit_4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fit_4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fit_4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fit_4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fit_4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fit_4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fit_4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10)

test freak?

I would recommend checking out test freak. it has worked very well for me with no bad side effects to report.

Originally Posted by TonyC19 View Post
    Here is what I am looking to potentially find in a supplement. I am looking for such supplements that fit my description. I listed the things I am looking for below, in order of importance, to what I am looking to obtain.

1.) Will not recede my hairline (DHT blocker - Just because the supplement has a DHT blocker, will this ensure that my hairline is not negatively affected?).
    3.) Will give me muscular gains (strength and/or size) through my weightlifting.
    4.) If possible, I would like to find a supplement like this in which I do not have to cycle. I want something safe enough to take for LONG periods of time, so long as it does not damage my organs or increase risk of health factors.

***As I said, they are listed in order of importance, so please do not suggest anything if it will recede my hairline!

I figure that I am looking for some sort of testosterone boosting supplement (preferably pill form, not powder), which inhibits DHT from being produced to make sure that my hairline does not thin or recede.

I have tried "Elevate by Pride Nutrition" before for a 2 week period, and got off of it so soon due to it receding my hairline. It worked great with numbers 2 and 3 listed above, but I definitely will not take the trade-off of permanently damaging my hairline.

Please help me in finding such a supplement! I would like something that has been highly tested and/or has a LOT of good reviews from users with regards to the issues I am looking to solve/improve. Please also explain, in your own words, information regarding the supplement, what it does, any side effects, and whether or not it has all the variables in which I am looking to cover (Number 1 through 4 listed above). Please also do include any website links to the supplement!

I appreciate any and all input and thank you for taking the time to read this!

TonyC19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Fit_4Life View Post
    I would recommend checking out test freak. it has worked very well for me with no bad side effects to report.
    From what I gather, some peoples' hairlines are affected by certain supplements, and some are not by the same supplements. I know that I for sure will have a terrible hairline when I am a bit older, but I am definitely not trying to speed up the process to reaching that point.

My family definitely has a history of bad hairlines - I most definitely share in this history. With that said, I feel like a lot of the testosterone boosters out there will damage my hairline. I am looking for something that will definitely not damage it; something with some sort of valid evidence backing it.

My question to you is, do you naturally have a receding hairline? If you do and you have taken this supplement, then it could definitely be true that it most likely will not negatively effect hairlines. But, if you have a normal or straight hairline, who knows how it will effect people such as myself with already receding hairlines.

Edit: I just noticed that the supplement which you suggested has some sort of "DHT Blocker" listed in its ingredients. Does this actually work? Is it proven to work? Are there testimonials out there that state that it does infact keep your hairline from thinning/receding?

Sorry for the billion questions, just trying to make sure that I make the best informed decision possible before I start putting foreign supplements into my body!
    Last edited by TonyC19; 11-13-2010 at 10:48 AM.

michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000)
    the testosterone booster i highly recommend to you is definitely our testopro. hits all the bases you desire.
    and with a high rating in the BB.com store this is definitely a supplement you should check out

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai/testopro.html

testopro has i3c which metabolizes to DIM and according to this website dim, "DIM also inhibited dihydrotestosterone (DHT) stimulation of DNA synthesis in the androgen-dependent cancer cells. These effects were not seen in androgen-independent prostate cancer cells"

which is what you're looking for

http://www.digitalnaturopath.com/treat/T271617.html

DIM/i3c also has other benefits as well

testopro will do this, two testosterone boosters in testopro will help your libido/quality of erections.

through my experience of testopro i've noticed gains in strength and size, take a look at my log.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=124330091

i was on a cut/recomp diet and still made strength gains.

testopro is a natural testosterone booster and will not damage your organs or increase any risk factors. not harmful on the liver/prostate or heart.
    UCSB

Dstew419 is just really nice. (+1000) Dstew419 is just really nice. (+1000) Dstew419 is just really nice. (+1000) Dstew419 is just really nice. (+1000) Dstew419 is just really nice. (+1000) Dstew419 is just really nice. (+1000) Dstew419 is just really nice. (+1000) Dstew419 is just really nice. (+1000) Dstew419 is just really nice. (+1000) Dstew419 is just really nice. (+1000) Dstew419 is just really nice. (+1000)
    How beat Beast nutrition Supertest? I just started that with Enpulse.

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've been running a log of Test Drive and been having great success bro. I know I rep for them but it's a great and combining also with Propadrol EP. Libido up, check, no hairloss, check, going on my 2nd month now and on a cut and still breaking PR's best of all no bad side effects.

Another solid options I can vouche for in the past were Act Xtreme and Testopro/Swole stack.

Hope this helps bro.
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    I've been running a log of Test Drive and been having great success bro. I know I rep for them but it's a great and combining also with Propadrol EP. Libido up, check, no hairloss, check, going on my 2nd month now and on a cut and still breaking PR's best of all no bad side effects.

Another solid options I can vouche for in the past were Act Xtreme and Testopro/Swole stack.

Hope this helps bro.
    This.

Test drive has gotten sick reviews, and has a 9.6 rating in store. People are giving us awesome feedback about EST Test Drive and the libido increase that comes with it.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/est/test-drive.html

COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz

Thumbs up

Magnum Nutraceuticals ThrusT is another good option, best of luck and I hope you find the right one for you.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/magnum/thrust.html
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

Contest Prep Nom Nom rebelprettyboy's Avatar
    rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    EST Test Drive covers everything you wanted.

Might also want to look into EST Propadrol EP
    Follow on instagram for updates and what not. Let me know and greens will be passed your
    Way.

Instagram.com/bestbuiltphysiques

#BBP

Registered User kamrankhanstore's Avatar
    kamrankhanstore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile reply

I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOUR LOCATED BUT THERE IS A COMPANY CALLED EXTREME SUPPLEMENTS BASED IN ASIA ( I THINK IN PAKISTAN). A FRIEND OF MINE BOUGHT FEW OF THE PRODUCTS LESS THAN 6 MONTHS AGO.

HE BOUGHT

DHT BLOCKER
    REGROWTH FOR HAIR (SHOWN RESULTS IN 4 MONTHS)
    TESTOSTERONE BOOSTER ( RESLUTS QUICKER THAN ANY OTHER TESTOSTERONE BOOSTER OUT THERE)
    EXTREME MUSCLE GROWTH (NATURALLY)
    A PRE WORK OUT

pm me and i'll send u there link.

i hope that helps.

xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ALLMAX TestoFX Loaded would be a great option
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/al...fx-loaded.html

Has DHT, Estrogen, and Cortisol support/Control

And Testsurge, the main ingredient, has actual human studies behind it showing testosterone increases
    Type 1 Diabetic - Since age 15
    Luke 1:37 "For NOTHING is impossible with God"

INSTAGRAM: StevenGFH Follow me!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX

justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    check out my bioforge v3 and triazole log in my sig. I was worried that it could exacerbate my hairloss since my hair is really thin and has been falling out at a relatively alarming rate.

Its something that I was paying attention to specifically during my BF/TZ run and would stop immediately if I saw any negative side effects. I didnt see any and actually think that my hair got a bit stronger in combination with Nizoral shampoo, biotin, curcumin and my general anti hairloss regimen,

Having said this, it is smart to cycle all supplements. I believe BF is supposed to be run for 12 weeks max, and TZ for 8 weeks. I would not continue with a supplement without taking a break from it after a certain period of time.