Runica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Runica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Runica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Runica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Runica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Runica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Runica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Runica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Runica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Runica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Runica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Please help me find a suitable program!

Hi everyone!
    I am looking for a suitable excersice and diet program and am having trouble finding a good one for my goals. I know it is a lot to ask, but I would be very grateful if you have a moment to look through my situation and say what you think!

First of all, here are the conditions of my life right now:
    *I can not afford a gym membership until january.
    *I have a couple of dumbbells at home.
    * I have a pilates ball.
    *I have a yoga mat.
    *I have a jumping rope.
    * I have an injured achillese tendon and for a few months I can not run, jump, or do to much walking/running in stairs.

My goals:
    *I want to lose approximately 12 kg (from 67.7kg to 56 kg).
    *I want to get clearly visible abs but no six pack.
    *I want leaner arms (I have alwys had very large upper arms)
    *As I have gained weight I have become less curvy, as the weight mainly got stuck in the waist, making me more straight. But I reeeaaaally want to be curvy, and preferably have appr. 90cm hips and 63cm waist. It may not be possible but I want to get as close as possible.

So, to conclude: Lose weight, get leaner arms, tighter waist and visible abs, BUT without loosing to much width around my hips.

What do you think? Does anyone know of a suitable excersise and diet plan?

Runica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Runica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Runica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Runica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Runica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Runica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Runica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Runica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Runica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Runica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Runica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No one? Please?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Until you can go to a proper gym, do a search on tabata

Fat does not come off from where you choose - - it comes off according to your genes. Although there is some research indicating that stress can cause fat to deposit on your midsection. Stress includes adrenal stress - so you could try avoiding overdieting, undersleeping, highly flavoured foods, caffeine, sugar, processed carbs etc.

Ask for Rachel Cosgrove's book for Christmas.

Thank you!
    I will see if I can find out what tabata is... =)

I know that one can't decide where on the body to burn fat... But I guess I was hoping one could at least avoid building muscles on the side of the waist, so that the silhouette still regains some curvy shapes... Or if there is actually some way of getting a wider hip measurement, by training certain muscles? I have no clue.... =) Generally I DO get more curvy as I lose weight (may sound weird but I almost only grow bigger in the waist, so that the proportions change into something more straight and masculine. :/

I must have missed something... As this section of the forum is called "Workout programs" I thought I could find actual recommended workout programs here... Am I missing something? I know lots and lots of excercises, I just would like a plan so I don't just do it at random, if you know what I mean. =)

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Runica View Post
    I must have missed something... As this section of the forum is called "Workout programs" I thought I could find actual recommended workout programs here... Am I missing something? I know lots and lots of excercises, I just would like a plan so I don't just do it at random, if you know what I mean. =)
    You don't have bodybuilding equipment, look in the sticky threads, you will see lots of programs but they all require (proper) weights