RNTobyfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RNTobyfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RNTobyfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RNTobyfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RNTobyfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RNTobyfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RNTobyfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RNTobyfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RNTobyfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RNTobyfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RNTobyfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Wink NPC Masters Bikini or Ms. Bikini America contest?

Hi all, I just competed in my first NPC show in October. I took 5th in masters and 5th in open bikini. I am doing another NPC show in April 2011, however Ive been thinking of doing one of the Ms. Bikini america contest. They now have a division called Classic, its for women over 35.

Has anyone done these contest or specifically the classic division? Also, if youve done both contest which one did you prefer and why?

Thanks
    We are the choices we make! If you want it bad enough you'll make the sacrifice.
    It's better to strong and fit then frail and weak.
    Motivation is what gets you started habit keeps you going.

HairyAssassin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HairyAssassin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HairyAssassin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HairyAssassin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by RNTobyfan View Post
    Hi all, I just competed in my first NPC show in October. I took 5th in masters and 5th in open bikini. I am doing another NPC show in April 2011, however Ive been thinking of doing one of the Ms. Bikini america contest. They now have a division called Classic, its for women over 35.

Has anyone done these contest or specifically the classic division? Also, if youve done both contest which one did you prefer and why?

Thanks
    hard question

Exploitation1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Exploitation1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Exploitation1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Exploitation1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Exploitation1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Exploitation1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by RNTobyfan View Post

Thanks
    You are gonna embarrass yourself either way

Exploitation1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Exploitation1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Exploitation1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Exploitation1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Exploitation1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Exploitation1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by hairyassassin View Post
    hard question
    hahaha!!!