Closed Thread
Page 1 of 86 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Fitmom43 - New Beginnings

Not quite sure what happened to my old journal. Since I am starting everything over again I figured I would start a new one.

New Beginnings pretty much states the status of my personal and fitness life. I have put together a new exercise program, changed my goals around somewhat and am ready for phase two of my journey. Those of you that know me IRL know my goal at first was to lose as much weight as possible, then I switched to trying to gain as much muscle as I can and become HOUGE!!! Always chasing what at time seemed impossible.

Now I am cleaning house starting from scratch. I just ordered Ketocuts I have heard great things so I am going to give it a try. I started Creatine E, and that along with a good multi, BCAA and whey protein shakes will be the extent of my supplementation. No more harsh chemicals trying to create a monster lol

My goal now is to exercise and eat healthy and just let my body do what it will. I will stop obsessing why I don't look like this one or that one, but just create the best ME possible.

Okay ladies and gentlemen I am BACK

Today

Light Cardio Day I did 30 min on treadmill and then worked out abs.

25 x 300 Weighted Cable Crunches
    broke this out in 3 sets of 100

Hip Thrusts
    3 x 10

Decline Bench Crunch
    3 x 10

Hanging Leg Raises
    3 x 10

That's all I have for this morning. Was in and out in under an hour, I feel like I sprinted through the entire workout.

Busy day today, son has football practice this morning, and then I have 4 games tonight. Tomorrow is even busier since it's our last games and football season is over (

I always get very depressed this time of year, I will miss all my kids!!!

righter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) righter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) righter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) righter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) righter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) righter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) righter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) righter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) righter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) righter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) righter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fitmom43 View Post
    My goal now is to exercise and eat healthy and just let my body do what it will. I will stop obsessing why I don't look like this one or that one, but just create the best ME possible.
    That sounds like an awesome plan!

Great job on the workout today. I know what you mean about this time of year. It's a bit "fast" for me. Looking forward to reading about your journey. Have a great day!

ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Great attitude, FM!

pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good luck with the new goals
    I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson

merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good morning Sara! Nice to see your journal up.

Subbed
    Eric

"Sports do not build character. They reveal it."

"Thin skinned? Now that sounds like a way I could get more shredded....by having thinner skin." - Brackneyc

Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, this time more wisely.

Mr Flexy's Happy Protégé LisaSkinnoble's Avatar
    LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This all sounds enormously exciting and deliciously refreshing!

Here to cheer you on and wishing you all the best.
    No drama: You know where we are.

Hello and welcome to our newest member jackbauer.

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Talking O Hai There!

Welcome back Sara.

-=FLEX=-
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Nice legs.

Have some greenz, Sara.

EDIT: Rc. DAMnnnnn.
    Served two years in the military. Respect all military brahs!

+ 92B +

**MISC Strength Crew**

**Los Angeles Lakers** **Kobe Bryant** **Derrick Rose**

I DO not REP BACK.

People who have to rep me for life:
    GreasyBurger, AVOJAMACADA, Cuhh

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

This works.^^ I also believe you will experience more growth (physically and mentally) by putting less pressure on yourself.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oooooh! Lookie what I found! Just scrolling through the journals, and lo and behold! In on Page One!

Hey, I'm basically starting over from scratch too, so we can dance through this odyssey together.
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Awesome workout...and nice to put new goals into place. Have you still been riding? Or is it too cold there now for that? I'll be lurking.

**S U P E R B E A S T** Meatpants's Avatar
    Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Woot. Get it momma.

Will be following along.
    To whom much is given, much is expected.

Victory is reserved for those willing to pay its price.

fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by righter View Post
    That sounds like an awesome plan!

Great job on the workout today. I know what you mean about this time of year. It's a bit "fast" for me. Looking forward to reading about your journey. Have a great day!
    Thanks!!! Yeah it goes by in a blur and I feel like I don't have a single moment to catch my breath LOL

Originally Posted by ChocoChick View Post
    Great attitude, FM!
    Thank You!!!

Originally Posted by pharmamarketer View Post
    Good luck with the new goals
    Thanks Pharm!!!

Originally Posted by merlinsrealm View Post
    Good morning Sara! Nice to see your journal up.

Subbed
    Morning Look forward to your lurking

Originally Posted by LisaSkinnoble View Post
    This all sounds enormously exciting and deliciously refreshing!

Here to cheer you on and wishing you all the best.
    Thanks Lisa!!!! I have been catching up on your journal saw the new pics Jim posted, you my darling look absolutely FABULOUS!!!!

Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    Welcome back Sara.
    -=FLEX=-
    Thanks Jim!!!! It's great to be back

Originally Posted by SgSpartan View Post
    Nice legs.

Have some greenz, Sara.

EDIT: Rc. DAMnnnnn.
    LOL Thanks!

Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    This works.^^ I also believe you will experience more growth (physically and mentally) by putting less pressure on yourself.
    You are 100% correct. I was losing sight of what I really wanted and it was not becoming enjoyable anymore. Plus I feel like I was pushed into doing certain things I was not to sure of or wasn't prepared for. This past year I have learned a tremendous amount both in life and in lifting. But I am thankful that I am coming out the other side a much more mature stable person

Originally Posted by discdoggie View Post
    Oooooh! Lookie what I found! Just scrolling through the journals, and lo and behold! In on Page One!

Hey, I'm basically starting over from scratch too, so we can dance through this odyssey together.
    Hey DD Welcome!!! It will be my pleasure to go through this odyssey together You are a very inspiration women, I admire your dedication!!!!!

Originally Posted by whatevergirl View Post
    Awesome workout...and nice to put new goals into place. Have you still been riding? Or is it too cold there now for that? I'll be lurking.
    Hey WEG, yeah occasionally. I love to ride no matter the weather, as long there is no bitter wind blowing. It clears my mind!!! How is the TRI training going???

Originally Posted by Meatpants View Post
    Woot. Get it momma.
    Will be following along.
    Thanks Meat I look forward to seeing you in here!!!!

Thank you everyone for the support, you have no idea how much that means to me!!!

Today is an off day, I have a full day at the field. It's the final day of Youth Football for the year. Today is jam packed with back to back Championship Games.

Have a Wonderful Sunday Everyone!!!!!

merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Morning Sara! Look forward to seeing your workouts now that youth football will be behind you for now.
    Eric

"Thin skinned? Now that sounds like a way I could get more shredded....by having thinner skin." - Brackneyc

Good morning, I do not see any journal entries
    Eric

Barnewolt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Barnewolt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Barnewolt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Barnewolt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Barnewolt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Barnewolt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Barnewolt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Barnewolt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Barnewolt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Barnewolt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Barnewolt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    [QUOTE=fitmom43;576783261]Not quite sure what happened to my old journal. Since I am starting everything over again I figured I would start a new one.

New Beginnings pretty much states the status of my personal and fitness life. My goal now is to exercise and eat healthy and just let my body do what it will. I will stop obsessing why I don't look like this one or that one, but just create the best ME possible.

^^^Love your attitude! Huge step if you ask me to stop obesseing ...great advice we should all follow..
    You go girl!

mastersfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) mastersfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) mastersfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) mastersfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) mastersfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) mastersfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) mastersfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) mastersfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) mastersfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) mastersfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) mastersfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Bring it ! ! ! !

Good morning, I do not see any journal entries
    LOL very impatient this morning

Got a late start today slept in a little. Had a long day at our Championship Games and then was up later than I had planned LOL Have to get better at getting to bed earlier Sleep helps muscles recover at least that's what they say

Today was Bis and Tris, I'm starting with lower weights and eventually working my way up.

Standing Cable Curls
    15 x 10
    20 x 10
    20 x 10
    15 x 10

DB Curls
    10 x 10
    15 x 10
    20 x 10
    20 x 10

Concentration Curls DB
    10 x 12
    10 x 12
    15 x 12
    20 x 12

Straight Bar Pressdown
    15 x 15
    20 x 15
    20 x 15

Lying DB Ext
    5 x 15
    10 x 15
    15 x 15

Seated Overhead DB Ext
    10 x 12
    15 x 12
    15 x 12

I am trying real hard to make sure that I do close to the same amount of total reps for each body part.

After my workout I went and spoiled myself with a mani and pedi, tomorrow I think will be a facial and massage. I am decompressing after 10 weeks of nothing but youth sports LOL

I registered on Fitday, trying to figure out how to use it. I want to start counting every single thing that I eat.

I'm doing this my way now, and starting to ask a lot more questions. Before I just felt like I was doing what I was told to do without really understanding the why behind it! Have to give props to Kimsquit because with his help I learned a lot about setting up workout routines, there so much more to it than just going to the gym and moving weight. I guess I am growing in that respect as well.

Have a great Monday

You call, it impatient, I call it keeping you on track

nice start to the week. Yes, I am sure getting to sleep earlier would help......
    Eric

litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good goals and great workouts!!

PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz
    Glad to see you start another journal again!!

Landor is just really nice. (+1000) Landor is just really nice. (+1000) Landor is just really nice. (+1000) Landor is just really nice. (+1000) Landor is just really nice. (+1000) Landor is just really nice. (+1000) Landor is just really nice. (+1000) Landor is just really nice. (+1000) Landor is just really nice. (+1000) Landor is just really nice. (+1000) Landor is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm in.

Let me know if you need any motivation. I do a great drill Sargent impersonation.

Working on Hoosier 2.0 HoosierHardGain's Avatar
    HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good lookin plan!
    Burning Fat Cells One Rep At A Time

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it." - Nelson Mandela.

You call, it impatient, I call it keeping you on track

nice start to the week. Yes, I am sure getting to sleep earlier would help......
    LOL yeah that's right keep me in check and hold me accountable

Originally Posted by litljay View Post
    Good goals and great workouts!!
    Thank you!!

Originally Posted by PLANETGETLOW View Post
    Glad to see you start another journal again!!
    Hey Stranger!!!! Yes trying something totally different than before. You know I was all over the place, couldn't keep that pace and not burn out LOL Starting over and taking it slow

Originally Posted by Landor View Post
    I'm in.

Let me know if you need any motivation. I do a great drill Sargent impersonation.
    LMAO!!! Yeah I will dial your number put you on speaker phone and let you yell at me while I am working out I'm sure the other gym members will loooovvveee that

Originally Posted by HoosierHardGain View Post
    Good lookin plan!
    Thank you

ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hey Stranger!!!! Yes trying something totally different than before. You know I was all over the place, couldn't keep that pace and not burn out LOL Starting over and taking it slow
    Good plan. I am sure you will be back in the swing of things in no time.

I'm so excited I ordered my Keto Cuts from Double T sports on Friday, and today the mailman delivered them!!!! YAY!!!

So my supplements are Keto Cuts, Creatine E2, Whey Protein, BCAA, Biotin, Niacin, B12 and a Multi Vitamin

Landor is just really nice. (+1000) Landor is just really nice. (+1000) Landor is just really nice. (+1000) Landor is just really nice. (+1000) Landor is just really nice. (+1000) Landor is just really nice. (+1000) Landor is just really nice. (+1000) Landor is just really nice. (+1000) Landor is just really nice. (+1000) Landor is just really nice. (+1000) Landor is just really nice. (+1000)
    To think I thought I was a supplement junkie. LOL

Originally Posted by Landor View Post
    To think I thought I was a supplement junkie. LOL
    LMAO Ohhhh no I am a strong believer in better living through chemicals hehehehe

I think as we get older we need to have vitamins and supplements. Just my personal belief

LMAO Ohhhh no I am a strong believer in better living through chemicals hehehehe

I think as we get older we need to have vitamins and supplements. Just my personal belief
    I have a picture of my daily supplements in my photos. My dresser looks like a pharmacy.

mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OH yea - in on first page!!
    ~~~2011 Mens First place winner of the ERGOGENIX QBM Transformation Challenge~~~
    ^^^^^EXTREME PULL-UPS CREW^^^^^30 Reps Crew^^^
    Marathon time = 03:26:32 - average pace 07:53
    Half Iron Man - 6hrs 14 min ( with no training )
    LeadMan 125k - 8hrs 21mins