draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

CPR/AED Certified for ACE Certification

Hello all, first post here in the personal trainer section. I am looking to become ACE certified in the middle of december and apparently you need to be CPR/AED certified to become ACE certified. I was wondering if I am able to get this certification online? I saw this website and was wondering if it was legit and would suffice. http://cpraedcourse.com/ Thanks a bunch.

jphalflion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jphalflion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jphalflion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jphalflion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You're learning a life saving skill that requires hands-on training that you will need not just in your career/job but many life threatening situations and you want to do it online? come on son. Go to your local red cross or other authorized CPR providers and take the 5-hour class.

draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) draybin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jphalflion View Post
    You're learning a life saving skill that requires hands-on training that you will need not just in your career/job but many life threatening situations and you want to do it online? come on son. Go to your local red cross or other authorized CPR providers and take the 5-hour class.
    yea dude I'm down with that, just can't find a place. nearest red cross is about 30 minutes out of my way.

I didn't hear no bell! Rap_Rocky's Avatar
    Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by draybin View Post
    yea dude I'm down with that, just can't find a place. nearest red cross is about 30 minutes out of my way.
    Well you're gonna have to take an extra 30min out of your time to get it. ACE, or any respectable PT cert organization for that matter, won't accept any online CPR/AED course.
    I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.
    I'm not out there sweating for three hours every day just to find out what it feels like to sweat.

jphalflion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jphalflion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jphalflion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jphalflion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol 30 minutes is out of your way? I commute 1 hour to work each way every day and I know people that do 2 hours.

aite not a lot of respect here in this section I see just a bunch of know it alls anyways yeah its a 30 minute drive where I have to cross a bridge into the city of san francisco where **** gets real on the road and have never driven there, no sympathy no care im out of here.

Raven2490 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    aite not a lot of respect here in this section I see just a bunch of know it alls anyways yeah its a 30 minute drive where I have to cross a bridge into the city of san francisco where **** gets real on the road and have never driven there, no sympathy no care im out of here.
    No 1 is being ugly to u .. it's just hard to understand how someone that wants to get certified, is not determined enough to drive 30 minutes once every 2 years.

xyimmyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xyimmyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xyimmyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xyimmyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xyimmyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xyimmyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xyimmyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xyimmyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xyimmyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xyimmyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xyimmyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Slight Hijack here but I am also currently studying ACE and also attending the volunteer fire academy around here. Next week we are getting redcrosscertified in CPR AED does anyone know if there is a specific CPR class that ACE requires? I went on the web site and they actually have a few different ones. I think the one we are getting is a "first responder" cpr class. thanks
    If at first you succeed, try something harder.

kneedragger85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kneedragger85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kneedragger85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kneedragger85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kneedragger85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kneedragger85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kneedragger85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kneedragger85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kneedragger85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kneedragger85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kneedragger85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You need to go to a "hands on" classroom. I did mine through an orginization that went to churches and daycares to certify employees and it was just fine.
    The mind leads the body...get your head right and the body will follow

ACE CPT
    NFPT CPT
    NCSF CPT

With that kind of attitude, personal training is not for you. Think about it as a career when you've matured into a man. Have a good day.

hamrogers is on a distinguished road. (+10) hamrogers is on a distinguished road. (+10) hamrogers is on a distinguished road. (+10) hamrogers is on a distinguished road. (+10) hamrogers is on a distinguished road. (+10) hamrogers is on a distinguished road. (+10) hamrogers is on a distinguished road. (+10) hamrogers is on a distinguished road. (+10) hamrogers is on a distinguished road. (+10) hamrogers is on a distinguished road. (+10) hamrogers is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by xyimmyx View Post
    Slight Hijack here but I am also currently studying ACE and also attending the volunteer fire academy around here. Next week we are getting redcrosscertified in CPR AED does anyone know if there is a specific CPR class that ACE requires? I went on the web site and they actually have a few different ones. I think the one we are getting is a "first responder" cpr class. thanks
    As long as you get a card from the American Red Cross or American Heart Association your CPR will be recognized anywhere in the US.

AlyseMcKee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlyseMcKee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlyseMcKee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlyseMcKee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlyseMcKee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlyseMcKee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlyseMcKee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlyseMcKee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlyseMcKee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlyseMcKee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlyseMcKee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP- You can also check at your local hospital. They offer that too at different times. Just call up the receptionist and I am sure they will be able to give you information on how to get it done. You have a few months to get it done, but good luck!
    Kettle Bells? Bulgarian Bags? Cross Fit? Eff Yeah, on it.

Originally Posted by AlyseMcKee View Post
    OP- You can also check at your local hospital. They offer that too at different times. Just call up the receptionist and I am sure they will be able to give you information on how to get it done. You have a few months to get it done, but good luck!
    Strong bump but thanks, I have gotten my certification
    ACE Certified Personal Trainer
    NASM CPT, CES, FNS
    Hire me as your Online Personal Trainer!
    Visit www.InsaneAthlete.net
    twitter.com/insaneathlete - Follow us, we'll follow back!
    Youtube.com/insaneathletenet - Subscribe!