Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    mikeyBarracuda is just really nice. (+1000) mikeyBarracuda is just really nice. (+1000) mikeyBarracuda is just really nice. (+1000) mikeyBarracuda is just really nice. (+1000) mikeyBarracuda is just really nice. (+1000) mikeyBarracuda is just really nice. (+1000) mikeyBarracuda is just really nice. (+1000) mikeyBarracuda is just really nice. (+1000) mikeyBarracuda is just really nice. (+1000) mikeyBarracuda is just really nice. (+1000) mikeyBarracuda is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs down Anyone who lives the "bodybuilding lifestyle" in college is wasting the best years

of their lives.

1st off I know this is "bodybuilding.com" but let's think about this realistically.

Most of the people who workout/post on this site are interested in bodybuilding, but will never compete or get super serious with bodybuilding.

The bodybuilding liftstyle totally consumes your life and it gets extremely addicting. Most people get so caught up in it and don't realize they are wasting the best years of their lives.

- I can't go out drinking tonight, it affects protein synthesis.
    - I can't go to that party, I need to be home in time to get in that last meal and get in my protein/macros.
    - I can't go to that all day event that everyone is going to, I need to get in my 6-8 meals per day
    - I don't want to go on vacation for 1 week to the caribbean, my training and diet will be ruined.

Those are just a few examples.

People workout/bodybuild to better their lives, their appearence and their confidence. However, most people start off slowly, then get addicted and do the total opposite. Their lives get consumed by these bodybuilding rituals, their confidence never improves because they are constantly looking for ways to better themselves. Working out and dieting is great but you have to do it in moderation. You have to prioritize and put having fun before getting in your 300g of protein for the day.

Discuss

clockworkred is a jewel in the rough. (+500) clockworkred is a jewel in the rough. (+500) clockworkred is a jewel in the rough. (+500) clockworkred is a jewel in the rough. (+500) clockworkred is a jewel in the rough. (+500) clockworkred is a jewel in the rough. (+500) clockworkred is a jewel in the rough. (+500) clockworkred is a jewel in the rough. (+500) clockworkred is a jewel in the rough. (+500) clockworkred is a jewel in the rough. (+500) clockworkred is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    you mad your wasting your best years looking like sh-t?

brb dying a virgin
    NORTHERN CALIFORNIA

AriesUnleashed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AriesUnleashed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AriesUnleashed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AriesUnleashed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AriesUnleashed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AriesUnleashed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AriesUnleashed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AriesUnleashed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AriesUnleashed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AriesUnleashed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AriesUnleashed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Party hard
    Lift harder

/thread
    [ ]Republican Party
    [ ]Democratic Party
    [x]Pizza Party

Bear Down.

Misc Ninja Turtle

PZYZZY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PZYZZY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PZYZZY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PZYZZY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PZYZZY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PZYZZY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PZYZZY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PZYZZY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PZYZZY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PZYZZY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PZYZZY has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I agree. If you're not competing you definately shouldn't take it that seriously

Fennesz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fennesz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fennesz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fennesz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fennesz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fennesz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fennesz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fennesz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fennesz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fennesz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fennesz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    some people enjoy working out and looking/feeling good more than partying / going to the caribbean, so what?

imo partying is more of a 'waste'.. but in the end its all down to personal perspective

plasmicfury is just really nice. (+1000) plasmicfury is just really nice. (+1000) plasmicfury is just really nice. (+1000) plasmicfury is just really nice. (+1000) plasmicfury is just really nice. (+1000) plasmicfury is just really nice. (+1000) plasmicfury is just really nice. (+1000) plasmicfury is just really nice. (+1000) plasmicfury is just really nice. (+1000) plasmicfury is just really nice. (+1000) plasmicfury is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by clockworkred View Post
    you mad your waisting your best years looking like sh-t?

brb dying a virgin
    repped
    ~ASMR Massage Expert~

whiskey55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whiskey55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whiskey55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whiskey55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whiskey55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whiskey55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whiskey55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whiskey55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whiskey55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whiskey55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whiskey55 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    mind = blown

OP has opened my eyes, brb never going to the gym again.

Firefighter/Paramedic epicfail101's Avatar
    epicfail101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) epicfail101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) epicfail101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) epicfail101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) epicfail101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) epicfail101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) epicfail101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) epicfail101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) epicfail101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) epicfail101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) epicfail101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You mad I do all those things you skinny ******* and still gain. You make good exuses for not going to the gym and eatinng right.

Go back into your cave you ******* troll.
    //If you do not train legs then you are a doucher SRS//

Supp free now for 1 year.

Neggs to 9/11 conspiracy theorists on sight.

Neggs: lanny14 and hooked4life

...Rousseau... is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ...Rousseau... is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ...Rousseau... is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ...Rousseau... is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ...Rousseau... is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ...Rousseau... is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ...Rousseau... is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ...Rousseau... is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ...Rousseau... is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ...Rousseau... is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ...Rousseau... is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    brb dying a Virginian.
    Classy Misc Crew

1stfober is a name known to all. (+5000) 1stfober is a name known to all. (+5000) 1stfober is a name known to all. (+5000) 1stfober is a name known to all. (+5000) 1stfober is a name known to all. (+5000) 1stfober is a name known to all. (+5000) 1stfober is a name known to all. (+5000) 1stfober is a name known to all. (+5000) 1stfober is a name known to all. (+5000) 1stfober is a name known to all. (+5000) 1stfober is a name known to all. (+5000)
    party and workout bro, you won't get super ripped but its better than just partying and doing nothing and becoming a fat ****.

FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Brb wasting the best muscle building years of my life.

Oh wait, brb I can still have a few drinks on the weekend and its ok.

Lettuce be reality: you don't lift. You aren't party of any bodybuilding "lifestyle." So you have no reason to talk.

MAGA --- ΜΟΛΩΠΛΑΒΕ

Tamorlane: No one really cares except for people like you. Wow he wore a blackface, guess what back in the day many people did that. It was a different time period. Not full of PC little betas like you that cry foul over every little thing.

SillieBazzillie: Under Obama we always strove to be the best at everything. Trump really has ruined everything.

mikeyBarracuda is just really nice. (+1000) mikeyBarracuda is just really nice. (+1000) mikeyBarracuda is just really nice. (+1000) mikeyBarracuda is just really nice. (+1000) mikeyBarracuda is just really nice. (+1000) mikeyBarracuda is just really nice. (+1000) mikeyBarracuda is just really nice. (+1000) mikeyBarracuda is just really nice. (+1000) mikeyBarracuda is just really nice. (+1000) mikeyBarracuda is just really nice. (+1000) mikeyBarracuda is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Fennesz View Post
    some people enjoy working out and looking/feeling good more than partying / going to the caribbean, so what?

imo partying is more of a 'waste'.. but in the end its all down to personal perspective
    Anyone who enjoys dieting religiously, counting meals, stressing over workouts over going out to parties, drinking, getting laid, etc has more to worry about than looking good.

Originally Posted by epicfail101 View Post
    You mad I do all those things you skinny ******* and still gain. You make good exuses for not going to the gym and eatinng right.

Go back into your cave you ******* troll.
    You do it in moderation. I'm talking about people who ruin their lives because they become obsessed with bodybuilding.

Originally Posted by 1stfober View Post
    party and workout bro, you won't get super ripped but its better than just partying and doing nothing and becoming a fat ****.
    This is exactly what I'm saying...

Next goal - 154lb @ 8% timestretch's Avatar
    timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This is what sets you apart from the rest of us OP, you will see us walking around at parties/on the street and be mirin' his physique, which you could have had if you didn't waste it on drinking every weekend, everyone wants to live their own life, if the bodybuilding lifestyle appeals to someone who are you to say it's the wrong way to live?

Originally Posted by mikeyBarracuda View Post
    Anyone who enjoys dieting religiously, counting meals, stressing over workouts over going out to parties, drinking, getting laid, etc has more to worry about that looking good.

You do it in moderation. I'm talking about people who ruin their lives because they become obsessed with bodybuilding.

Once again, who are you to tell people how to live? as i can see it looks like you've never lifted a day in your life, therefore cannot make any accurate judgement on our lifestyle, we choose to improve our physique at any means possible (including celltech or not)

I think the same about people who live to drink and get laid, you're trying to bring someone down who wants to improve their life whilst you waste yours away attempting to phuck drunk sluts every weekend? good for you OP, good for you.
    If you have any questions at all go here - http://www.formspring.me/Asinima

StimJunkieExtraordinaire hedfullofmusic's Avatar
    hedfullofmusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) hedfullofmusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) hedfullofmusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) hedfullofmusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) hedfullofmusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) hedfullofmusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) hedfullofmusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) hedfullofmusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) hedfullofmusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) hedfullofmusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) hedfullofmusic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Did not read.
    * ulcerative colitis crew *

BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000)
    "WTF that guy is ripped! Why isn't he wasting every weekend getting plastered and trying to fuk some std riddled whore like me?! He must have no life, what a ****."

bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    u mad im 18 and look better than you?
    First immortality, then the bitches
    - Vegeta

momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    of their lives.

1st off I know this is "bodybuilding.com" but let's think about this realistically.

Most of the people who workout/post on this site are interested in bodybuilding, but will never compete or get super serious with bodybuilding.

The bodybuilding liftstyle totally consumes your life and it gets extremely addicting. Most people get so caught up in it and don't realize they are wasting the best years of their lives.

- I can't go out drinking tonight, it affects protein synthesis.
    - I can't go to that party, I need to be home in time to get in that last meal and get in my protein/macros.
    - I can't go to that all day event that everyone is going to, I need to get in my 6-8 meals per day
    - I don't want to go on vacation for 1 week to the caribbean, my training and diet will be ruined.

Those are just a few examples.

People workout/bodybuild to better their lives, their appearence and their confidence. However, most people start off slowly, then get addicted and do the total opposite. Their lives get consumed by these bodybuilding rituals, their confidence never improves because they are constantly looking for ways to better themselves. Working out and dieting is great but you have to do it in moderation. You have to prioritize and put having fun before getting in your 300g of protein for the day.

Discuss
    perhaps for a low intellectual as yourself this is the only life that is fun. destroying your organs , look fcking terrible, higher estrogen low test, disease, kids. You act like you can't party without drugs and beer lol There is more classy places to go to than someone house with under age and diseased fat fcks. I'd rather go to a place with some smooth music, and have to dress sharp, dress shirt, slacks nice shoes no hats etc. and maybe get some wine and meet some decent women. not some ho bags who give dat flabby doody ass up to any guy diseased hole.
    I just want to share the knowledge I have obtained throughout my life and hopefully change someone's life.

jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    IMO other way around, if you make a habit of eating healthy, not drinking a lot, and getting good sleep on weekends, you become much more producive in your everyday life. Putting a bunch of losers in one place doesn't suddenly make them cool... On the flip side, if you lead a hard working lifestyle you'll end up associated with other people who are driven like you. Basically you live the way you want and have cooler friends for it as opposed to small minded directionless losers who eat like **** and get wasted on week nights. Just sayin'

Fennesz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fennesz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fennesz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fennesz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fennesz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fennesz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fennesz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fennesz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fennesz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fennesz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fennesz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Anyone who enjoys dieting religiously, counting meals, stressing over workouts over going out to parties, drinking, getting laid, etc has more to worry about than looking good.

brb 'parties, drinking, getting laid' does not even make my top 10 list of lifes enjoyments.. getting laid is on there, but not while drunk

Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    moderation is key.

AriesUnleashed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AriesUnleashed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AriesUnleashed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AriesUnleashed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AriesUnleashed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AriesUnleashed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AriesUnleashed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AriesUnleashed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AriesUnleashed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AriesUnleashed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AriesUnleashed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol i dont understand people

they act like if you drink you will get fat...not true..you can drink and be jacked. Just make sure to eat right and not miss workouts that often. Easy stuff
    [ ]Republican Party
    [ ]Democratic Party
    [x]Pizza Party

Bear Down.

Misc Ninja Turtle

7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Kind of agree. No one cares as much as you think they do about your physique. Its all in your head. No one is mirin your aesthetics and no one is saying wow, look at him! No. Lift for your health and not the physique it brings.

Originally Posted by jack_of_all View Post
    IMO other way around, if you make a habit of eating healthy, not drinking a lot, and getting good sleep on weekends, you become much more producive in your everyday life. Putting a bunch of losers in one place doesn't suddenly make them cool... On the flip side, if you lead a hard working lifestyle you'll end up associated with other people who are driven like you. Basically you live the way you want and have cooler friends for it as opposed to small minded directionless losers who eat like **** and get wasted on week nights. Just sayin'
    Lettuce be reality we all know that partying and drinking isn't much to brag about but it is what college students do, and it is fun if you aren't a total social retard.

I'm not talking about being successful later on in life I'm talking about enjoying your college years.

SoreKnees is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoreKnees is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoreKnees is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoreKnees is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoreKnees is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoreKnees is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoreKnees is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoreKnees is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoreKnees is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoreKnees is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoreKnees is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Stats: 6'2, 149

Goal: To gain muscle

There is no such thing as overtraining. It's called under eating and under sleeping.

lol
    I hate squatting!

ptownguy is not very helpful. (-500) ptownguy is not very helpful. (-500) ptownguy is not very helpful. (-500) ptownguy is not very helpful. (-500) ptownguy is not very helpful. (-500) ptownguy is not very helpful. (-500) ptownguy is not very helpful. (-500) ptownguy is not very helpful. (-500) ptownguy is not very helpful. (-500) ptownguy is not very helpful. (-500) ptownguy is not very helpful. (-500)
    Having some drinks on fri/saturday isn't that detrimental to bodybuilding if your diet and routine are spot on the rest of the week. Like others said, it only really applies to people who compete.
    I've got an appetite for destruction and you're just a small fry

««•Power stance, BOOM•»»

Csnyd is just really nice. (+1000) Csnyd is just really nice. (+1000) Csnyd is just really nice. (+1000) Csnyd is just really nice. (+1000) Csnyd is just really nice. (+1000) Csnyd is just really nice. (+1000) Csnyd is just really nice. (+1000) Csnyd is just really nice. (+1000) Csnyd is just really nice. (+1000) Csnyd is just really nice. (+1000) Csnyd is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by AriesUnleashed View Post
    Party hard
    Lift harder

/thread
    this.
    Sounds as if someone is trying to put down other peeps for his lack of dedication
    "If you don't live for something, you will die for nothing."

I rep back 800+

* 40InchBert > 40InchVert Crew *

IIzzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IIzzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IIzzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IIzzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IIzzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IIzzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IIzzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IIzzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IIzzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IIzzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IIzzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by FunAndSun View Post
    Brb wasting the best muscle building years of my life.

Oh wait, brb I can still have a few drinks on the weekend and its ok.

Lettuce be reality: you don't lift. You aren't party of any bodybuilding "lifestyle." So you have no reason to talk.

couldn't have said it any better, im sick of people thinking that partying is always more fun then looking ripped/shredded

Lettuce be reality most people get drunk cause their confidence level increases, you mad my confidence level is always high and dont have to be drunk?

BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lettuce be reality we all know that partying and drinking isn't much to brag about but it is what college students do, and it is fun if you aren't a total social retard.

I'm not talking about being successful later on in life I'm talking about enjoying your college years.
    So the people that spend time doing well in school and make an effort to improve their appearance are wasting their time because the future doesn't matter?

UNNNLIMITTEEED POWWWWAAAA SkyGuardian's Avatar
    SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Quit over complicating this "bodybuilding lifestyle" like its a damn calculus problem.

Meet maintenance calories.

Eat 1-1.5g of protein per LBM.

Train hard.

Profit.
    Pharmaceutical Chemistry BSc
    R.I.P Ssj4vegetto1008
    R.I.P Zyzz
    *******MISC MUSIC FESTIVAL CREW*******
    49ers

judowrestler1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) judowrestler1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) judowrestler1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) judowrestler1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) judowrestler1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) judowrestler1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) judowrestler1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) judowrestler1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) judowrestler1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) judowrestler1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) judowrestler1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Stats: 6'2", 149 lbs

And we have no life