Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Jbrah08 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

im eating 6 whole eggs a day. Help!!!!

im eating a **** load of cholesterol every single day for breakfast. One egg contains enough cholesterol for a whole day. Im i gonna die?

shersman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shersman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shersman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shersman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shersman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shersman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shersman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shersman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shersman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shersman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shersman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sounds delicious

Will become a Natural Pro UCFBuilder's Avatar
    UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hope u enjoyed ur life...ur time will be up any day now

Originally Posted by shersman View Post
    sounds delicious
    but im i gnna die =(?

Originally Posted by UCFBuilder View Post
    hope u enjoyed ur life...ur time will be up any day now
    im srs bro. Im i too young to consume 6 whole days a day and have like 1000% of cholesterol just on that every breakfast

Registered User Football 4 Life's Avatar
    Football 4 Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Football 4 Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Football 4 Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Football 4 Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Football 4 Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Football 4 Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Football 4 Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    too bad the cholesterol in eggs is good cholesterol, research HDL and LDL mayne
    Most men stop when they begin to tire.
    Good men go until they think they are going to collapse.
    But the very best know the mind tires before the body and push themselves further and further, beyond all limits.
    Only when their limits are shattered can the attainable be reached.
    - Mark Mysnyk

My Log.... http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=123871831

Originally Posted by Football 4 Life View Post
    too bad the cholesterol in eggs is good cholesterol, research HDL and LDL mayne
    so im not gnna die by eating 6 whole eggs every single day, except on carb ups?

KingValentino will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingValentino will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingValentino will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingValentino will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingValentino will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingValentino will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingValentino will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingValentino will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingValentino will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingValentino will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingValentino will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i eat 4 eggs a day, usually only have 2 yolks with the 4 egg whites... its 50/50 from my research as to whether or not the yolk is beneficial some sources say thats where all the good **** is and others say all you need is the white, but i just decided to cut the yolks by half

Ketogenic and Bionic. BritishFighter's Avatar
    BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50)

www.undergroundnutritionist.com

MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    good grief not again!!

I eat 12 eggs a day and over the year I probably eat more than 5 people do.

I am going to get my blood tested and have a physical just to see my readings.

|progress| is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) |progress| is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) |progress| is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) |progress| is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) |progress| is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) |progress| is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) |progress| is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) |progress| is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) |progress| is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) |progress| is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) |progress| is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    "Just Get It Off"
    Fightin' Texas Aggie
    MFC
    RIP YGST

How im i trolling? im starting a new diet i dont know anything about and im trying to get it right

Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Jbrah08 View Post
    How im i trolling? im starting a new diet i dont know anything about and im trying to get it right
    before you start any diet read read read read read..... your liver produces the cholesterol your body uses.. The cholesterol that you eat has no effect...

also since you posted this about eggs..... SATURATED FAT IS NOT BAD EITHER
    THE KETO DIET-- www.bodybuildingdungeon.com/forums/nutrition/2156-ckd-cyclical.html

http://www.coconutoil.com/truth_saturated_fats.htm
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,584922,00.html

|progress| is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) |progress| is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) |progress| is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) |progress| is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) |progress| is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) |progress| is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) |progress| is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) |progress| is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) |progress| is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) |progress| is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) |progress| is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Self explanatory....

but im i gnna die =(?
    "Just Get It Off"
    Fightin' Texas Aggie
    MFC
    RIP YGST

Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mts6175 View Post
    This x a million.

devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Im up to 2 dozen eggs a day, Ive grown tired of life.......
    USMC 04-08
    Native Texan

Texas Longhorns-Texas Rangers-Dallas Cowboys-San Antonio Spurs-Alexis Texas

TonyBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TonyBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TonyBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TonyBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TonyBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TonyBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TonyBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TonyBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TonyBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TonyBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TonyBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You dont get cholesterol from the fat you eat, but from the excess of calories from carbohydrates which leads to elevated insulin levels

im eating a **** load of cholesterol every single day for breakfast. One egg contains enough cholesterol for a whole day. Im i gonna die?

BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TonyBear View Post
    You dont get cholesterol from the fat you eat, but from the excess of calories from carbohydrates which leads to elevated insulin levels
    According to studies, about 1/4 of the cholesterol that you eat makes it into your blood-stream.......but that's still neither here nor there, because the whole idea of "good" and "bad" cholesterol is fundamentally bogus.

Philabong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Philabong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Philabong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Philabong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Philabong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Philabong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Philabong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Philabong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Philabong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Philabong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by devildogJMS View Post
    Goodnight sweet prince.

TonyBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TonyBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TonyBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TonyBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TonyBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TonyBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TonyBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TonyBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TonyBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TonyBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TonyBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    devil: haha, wow, thats a lot of eggs. the US dollar is going down, which means that all things will get more expensive. I just hope that the collapse of the buying power of the dollar will be slow and not suddenly. 18 large eggs are about 2 dollars, they were 1.50 some months ago, but because of the inflation and dollar collapse they are around 2 bucks today. I wouldn't want to see 18 eggs for 4 dollars, because as you know in economic crisis food prices go up, but our wages and income stays the same.

But eggs are a great ketogenic food, they are high in fats, lower in protein and real low in carbohydrates. 1 egg only has 0.4 grams of carbs. Which means that 10 eggs only has 4 grams of carbs, and 20 eggs 8 little grams of carbs.

I think that eggs are a lot better as snacks than cashews, peanuts and almonds. Nuts are a lot higher in carbs. than eggs.

I

Originally Posted by devildogJMS View Post

Cloudstryfe is just really nice. (+1000) Cloudstryfe is just really nice. (+1000) Cloudstryfe is just really nice. (+1000) Cloudstryfe is just really nice. (+1000) Cloudstryfe is just really nice. (+1000) Cloudstryfe is just really nice. (+1000) Cloudstryfe is just really nice. (+1000) Cloudstryfe is just really nice. (+1000) Cloudstryfe is just really nice. (+1000) Cloudstryfe is just really nice. (+1000) Cloudstryfe is just really nice. (+1000)
    I eat four fried eggs and four fired peices of bacon daily brah

haven't experienced any problems

devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sams Club got a 15doz box o' eggs for like 23 bucks...and I agree about eggs as snacks. I boil 2 dozen eggs in the morning, eat 6-8, and eat the rest through out the day. coated in some olive oil and little salt of course.....
    USMC 04-08
    Native Texan

Texas Longhorns-Texas Rangers-Dallas Cowboys-San Antonio Spurs-Alexis Texas

FunkMasterPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10) FunkMasterPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10) FunkMasterPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10) FunkMasterPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10) FunkMasterPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10) FunkMasterPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10) FunkMasterPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10) FunkMasterPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10) FunkMasterPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10) FunkMasterPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10) FunkMasterPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    then maybe you should read up on the diet completely before you actually start and then go "OMG eggs... cholesterol .... "
    "Its not a diet, its a lifestyle I choose to live"

titebuoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) titebuoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) titebuoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) titebuoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) titebuoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) titebuoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) titebuoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) titebuoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) titebuoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) titebuoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) titebuoy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    omg six whole eggs, i bet you can eat 20 wings in one sitting

egg ----> chicken -----> stomach im just sayin

met-enkephalinaholic Pridehurtsform's Avatar
    Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if you're concerned supplement your diet with extra mono and poly unsaturated fats. when i was in keto it wasn't uncommon for me to eat 6 eggs a day. i would drink about 2 tablespoons of canola oil in a glass of water. it sounds nasty but the oil helps reduce the negative effects generally associated w/ "bad" cholesterol.
    BS in molecular biochemistry
    NASM certified personal trainer
    bench: 315
    squat: 365
    deads: 415
    video thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162544341&p=1258712431#post1258712431

"it's better to be silent and thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"

gobrowns87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gobrowns87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gobrowns87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gobrowns87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gobrowns87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gobrowns87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gobrowns87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gobrowns87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gobrowns87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gobrowns87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gobrowns87 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Whether this is a troll post or not, one thing I have learned while beginning a Keto diet is that there is a ton of information out there. And, there is also a lot of bull**** information as well. Actually, there is a lot of misinformation out there that "scares" a lot of the masses. Who knows, maybe that's why so many people fail on their diets? They buy into the misinformation rather than the truth.

This is another one of them. I too used to be concerned about eggs and their cholesterol content.

Eggs (YOLKS) are probably one of the healthiest foods you can eat. Eat your eggs! I am eating four a day for breakfast. The people with the high cholesterol levels are often the ones who sit back, show down on tons of carby/fatty foods all day (candy, ice cream, etc.) and especially the ones who live inactive lifestyles.

Also, once you start a keto diet (eggs included) you'll realize how amazing you feel (because you will feel/do better on this diet than anything else IMO). And that alone should swipe all your worries out the window. Keto is not a temporary diet or anything, it's not a quick fix. I have learned this is actually a lifestyle. It's something you can literally maintain for a lifetime. I'm two weeks in and my body has adjusted fully I feel. Once you adjust to keto you won't want carbs at all (at least I don't).

I'm sorry, but I think that the term "high cholesterol" should hereby be banned in this forum.

In fact, I forthwith appoint myself as the "high cholesterol NAZI" and lawfully reserve the right to call people "stupid" any-time someone uses the aforementioned term. :-)

kymana808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Eggs are $7 for 18 count where I live

Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I just bought eggs yesterday at $1.43 per dozen.
    "Arterial plaque is primarily composed of unsaturated fats particularly polyunsaturated ones." (Felton, C V, et al, Lancet, 1994, 344:1195)

How to bulk: http://70sbig.com/food/

Diet = http://i52.tinypic.com/21bhop.png
    ...or something like this daily. Problem? ;)

FFMI = 24

sammynage will become famous soon enough. (+50) sammynage will become famous soon enough. (+50) sammynage will become famous soon enough. (+50) sammynage will become famous soon enough. (+50) sammynage will become famous soon enough. (+50) sammynage will become famous soon enough. (+50) sammynage will become famous soon enough. (+50) sammynage will become famous soon enough. (+50) sammynage will become famous soon enough. (+50) sammynage will become famous soon enough. (+50) sammynage will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dec 2014 - May 1 2015 Cut Progress
    Dec 1 = 230.6 | Dec 8 = 229 | Dec 15 = 225.4 | Dec 22 = 221.2 | Dec 29 = 217.2
    Jan 5 = 215.8 | Jan 12 = 211.9 | Jan 19 = 208.5 | Jan 26 = 204.9
    Feb 2 = 200.7 | Feb 9 = 202.2 | Feb 16 = 196.5 | Feb 23 = 195.4
    Mar 1 = 192.6 | Mar 9 = 190.0 | Mar 16 = 188.2 | Mar 23 = 185.8 | Mar 30 = 182.4
    Apr 6 = 185.5
    Apr 13 = 183.6
    Apr 20 = 176.4 [down 54.2lbs]
    --------------------------
    May 1: 175. That's the goal!