FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Funky's experience with MAN Sports Body Octane-Game Day

First of all I’d like to thank the kind folks at MAN Sports and llllern for giving me a chance to try before I buy. I’m really excited to be one of the first people to use this product, so naturally I want to pass on my experience, good or bad, to the rest of the community.

1/5: Flat out bad, terrible, horrible, or even horrendous. Stay very far away, there is no reason to use this supplement, even if you got it for free.
    2/5: Poor. There’s some expectation that was not lived up to, or so flaw that I cannot overlook.
    3/5: Fine, but nothing spectacular. This really shouldn’t be a factor in your decision to either buy or use.
    4/5: Very good. There is something that this supplement offers that the run of the mill variety does not.
    5/5: Cream of the crop, epic win. There is nothing I dislike about this product, except for the fact that I will eventually run out.

(Please note that my comments on profile are based on my limited knowledge I’ve picked up from first hand experience and from what I’ve read from the bb.com boards. Regarding mixability, if it matters I will specify whether the powder was added before of after the water. Taste is entirely subjective. Price/value is opinion.)

MAN Sports Body Octane-Game Day

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (4.135g)
    Servings Per Container: ~30
    Calories 4
    Total Carbohydrates < 1g
    GAME DAY Complex
    Citrulline Malate 1,500mg
    Beta Alanine 1,000mg
    Choline Bitartrate 500mg
    N acetyl Tyrosine 250mg
    Caffeine 150mg
    DMAE 100mg
    Picamilon 37.5mg
    1,3 dimethylamylamine 20mg
    Yohimbe 2mg
    GAME DAY Other Ingredients:
    Sucralose, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid

Profile:
    Ohhh, where to start. Well, a single scoop (what I used) is just over 4g, which is a plus in my eyes. I really like the sizable doses of citrulline malate (1,500mg) and beta alanine (1,000mg), and if 2 servings are used, the doses are VERY NICE. The caffeine and 1,3 are bound to give a decent jolt, but 300mg and 40mg respectively at a double dose is REALLY high for my personal liking. The Yohimbe is what really throws me for a loop, as I hardly ever see this in a preworkout product. Yohimbe is supposed to aid in fat loss during exercise, so I’m interested if this would make a measurable difference during a cut over a prolonger period of time. I’m a bit nervous about the inclusion of it ALONG WITH the caffeine and 1,3. It’s a shame that the label doesn’t divulge the Yohimbine standardized amount. I enjoy the fact that there’s no creatine included. It’s nice to options if/wh Score-4.5/5

Mixability:
    Perfect really. Tossed it in the water and gave it a couple of shakes and I was good to go.
    Score-5/5

Taste:

Lemon Lime Chiller:
    As far as I know, this is the only flavor available currently. If I didn’t know any better, I’d swear I was drinking Sprite or 7Up. Easily the best tasting preworkout I’ve ever had. EASILY.
    Score-6/5

Effects:
    I started getting the beta alanine tingles about 10 minutes after dosing Game Day. Throughout my workout, I had a steady stream of energy and clarity, not to mention a WICKED forearm pump. I guess the level of stims in this product were perfect. The profile made me skeptical, but I can safely say that my doubts were put to rest. Since I only had 1 serving (1 scoop), I can’t judge Game Day’s efficacy when used to its full recommended extent, but I’m willing to bet that it’d be amazing. I had that constant “I want to be here” feeling, and absolutely no jitters, anxiety, or jumpiness that I thought the Yohimbe and stims would cause.
    Score-4/5

Price/Value: I wish I could comment on Body Octane-Game Day’s price based on what bodybuilding.com stocks it at. Unfortunately, all I currently have to off right now $38.95 from the MAN Sports website. Based on this price of the other MAN Sports supplements that bodybuilding.com stocks in comparison to MAN Sports’s official site prices, I figure Game Day will be closer to $30. Granted that a tub 15 double-dose servings and that the product actually WORKS, I’d say it’s definitely fairly priced.
    Score-4.5/5

Will I buy/recommend a tub?:
    I will definitely recommend a tub of Body Octane Game Day to my friends and the online communities that I’m involved in. For anyone (myself included) looking for a creatine free preworkout product, it will be my number 1 recommendation. If someone doesn’t care about the inclusion of creatine, I’d recommend a few other products first, but Body Octane Game Day will continue to receive my praise.

OVERALL SCORE: 4/5- A simple profile that WORKS, and at a fair price point. When you factor in the mixability and out of this world taste, we have a winner here. It’s definitely not what I would choose to give me the highest level of intensity in the gym, but it’s a product that I could see myself using long term. Good job MAN Sports. Good job.
    PRs - Sq / B / D / Total
    Gym - 425 / 255 / 463 / -
    Meet - 413 / 248 / 463 / 1124 @ 220
    Meet - 391 / 242 / 468 / 1102 @ 181

llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

nice job MAN thanks for the great feedback

Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Solid review, i too loved the flavor. Both this and the original BO taste great.

kev4me is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kev4me is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kev4me is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kev4me is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kev4me is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kev4me is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kev4me is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kev4me is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kev4me is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kev4me is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kev4me is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Thumbs down

1,3 dym.

FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Murderfox View Post
    Solid review, i too loved the flavor. Both this and the original BO taste great.
    Never tried the original unfortunately.

Originally Posted by kev4me View Post
    1,3 dym.
    Shrug. I typically won't touch supps with 1,3 dimethylamylamine in it,but I wanted to give this a try. I think it's fine in moderation.
    PRs - Sq / B / D / Total
    Gym - 425 / 255 / 463 / -
    Meet - 413 / 248 / 463 / 1124 @ 220
    Meet - 391 / 242 / 468 / 1102 @ 181