Jenntastic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Tearing up (literally) after workout...

So I'm about 5 weeks into training...I go 6 days a week and I love it! Well this past week on leg days, I pushed really hard and then just had a surge of emotion! I got to work an hour after the gym and was crying my eyes out. Then yesterday I was at the gym and after doing about 60 squats I felt dizzy, sat down and my eyes started swelling up again. I have no clue where these emotions are coming from! Is it a release of some sort? I'm almost 30 years old, I have a 5 year old daughter, I'm on the depo shot so I havn't had a period in over 2 years. I'm sure I'm not pregnant or going thru menstral cycle. It takes a whole lot to make me mad or upset....So what is this crying madenss?!

flyingeek will become famous soon enough. (+50) flyingeek will become famous soon enough. (+50) flyingeek will become famous soon enough. (+50) flyingeek will become famous soon enough. (+50) flyingeek will become famous soon enough. (+50) flyingeek will become famous soon enough. (+50) flyingeek will become famous soon enough. (+50) flyingeek will become famous soon enough. (+50) flyingeek will become famous soon enough. (+50) flyingeek will become famous soon enough. (+50) flyingeek will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Jenntastic View Post
    So I'm about 5 weeks into training...I go 6 days a week and I love it! Well this past week on leg days, I pushed really hard and then just had a surge of emotion! I got to work an hour after the gym and was crying my eyes out. Then yesterday I was at the gym and after doing about 60 squats I felt dizzy, sat down and my eyes started swelling up again. I have no clue where these emotions are coming from! Is it a release of some sort? I'm almost 30 years old, I have a 5 year old daughter, I'm on the depo shot so I havn't had a period in over 2 years. I'm sure I'm not pregnant or going thru menstral cycle. It takes a whole lot to make me mad or upset....So what is this crying madenss?!
    Cant help you with your question - but you may get more responses if you put this directly under the female work out section and not under the subheader "Journals".
    1) I will be there iN 5 minutes.
    2) If not there by then, see 1.