Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Thread: From Y to X

sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If your eyes aren't too zombie right now, CONGRATS!

He is beautiful and wow, what a head of hair! You must have been surprised to see that, I think sometimes we always imagine them to be bald?

With the episiotomy it sure is sore (I had one as well as my son had shoulder dystocia) but I found lots of outside walking really helped (which is sort of contrary to what you really feel like doing). 12 hours + 50 minutes is not bad for a first time, looks like you had a very active/healthy pregnancy! Congrats! And look forward to your new future journal!

dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Congrats!!!!!! He is beautiful! (And LOL at the quad muscles. Brb, mom and dad buy Theo a power rack for his second birthday to encourage his future as a powerlifter? ) It's been a lonnnnngggg time since my episiotomy but I still remember it sucked. But not for that long, so hopefully you will be feeling much better soon.
    "Eat some oatmeal, do some squats, how hard is that seriously."--Prof Ham
    ..............................................................................
    Team Cookies Give You Superpowers
    ...............................................................................
    For the lulz and an occasional intelligent thought, plus pics:

http://musclemilkisnotaeuphemism.blogspot.com/