Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Shangius View Post
    Wo sheh jong guah zhen.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Sydney

its basically china...

COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BeachBrah View Post
    last time i checked wallabies beat the kiwis
    All Blacks vs Wallabies

Played 140 tests
    All Blacks won 95
    Drawn 5
    Wallabies won 40

U mad?

We also won the League World Cup.

But really, no hate. We are brothers.
    Strength is more useful than weakness.

█──█ U Sqwot m8 █──█

BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by COBBER View Post
    All Blacks vs Wallabies

Played 140 tests
    All Blacks won 95
    Drawn 5
    Wallabies won 40

U mad?

We also won the League World Cup.

But really, no hate. We are brothers.
    i already repped u bruh. ur my cobber <3

imapos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imapos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imapos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imapos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imapos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imapos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imapos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imapos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imapos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imapos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imapos has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by xXTheSecretXx View Post
    they generally dont australians are really laid back , but some folks do , mainly because we get alot of the ruff folk....and trust me they are ruff.

new zearland is pretty horrific for crime , and some cities are among the most violent ever.

tourists are often killed aye , asians dont wanna go nz , alot of bad reports bout asianz gettn killed,

violence against women is very common.

your 7 times more likely to be killed in new zearland then in australia.

alot of the folk that come here flee gangs , unemployment , domestic violence and police.

nz's can come and go in australia, and alot of the time they come here and get deported for violence and crimes, alot are really nice people thow that are fleeing a bad past.

the teenage gang mentality is pretty intense over there , they are fairly rude to elderly, tourists etc gang up on em , beat em up for no reason ....... but thats really bad parts.

so yeah thats why man. unfortunatly instead of trying to start a new life and turning a new leaf , they **** up.

it sucks to be honest , a shadow of its former self but still an awsome strong culture.
    great people , some awsome actors like Temuera Morrison, if you have seen once were warriors , i assure you its just like that. the book im pretty sure was based around true events that took place.

personally iv had no problems with kiwi's , but thats mainly because i know alot of them , hit the gym , most male nz's hit the gym and are pretty respectable , but iv seen some staunch dudes fresh out and beating the crap out of locals , and iv seen a kiwi hit his wife infront of everyone at the shopping centre , he just turned around and punched her in the chest infront of everyne and she walked off crying! , poor gal.
    7 times more likely to be killed in nz? fukn most stupid post ever negs on recharge
    Also - Australia is just a bigger version of NZ, and NZ'ers definatly have more hostility towards aussies then aussies do to NZers i've noticed.

Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've noticed it's more of a big(Aus) vs little(NZ) brother thing. Big brother's ahead in 99/100 things, but that 1 thing makes little brother SOOOOOOOOOOOO happy

Kiwis on the whole are pretty chill brahs, sometimes a little TOO chill. Kids around my age are a little lazy IMO, don't know how easy they have it. Little lacking in the woman dept if you ask me, but that's the consequences IMO of feminism on steroids. Feel sorry for boys raised here and indoctrinated with anti-man BS.

Originally Posted by brenden87 View Post
    New Zealand is awesome, I've been there. Beaches there > beaches in Aus.
    Scenery's better here, but beaches are pretty crap. Wtf are you talking about?

Originally Posted by invisiblelats View Post
    chur

i love how in nz versions of men's magazines like ralph they'll have all aussie bishes then a token avg NZ girl.
    Haha! So true.
    Friendship b/w women:
    A woman doesn't come home one night. The next day she tells her husband she slept over at a girlfriend's place. Her husband calls 10 of her best friends. None know anything about it.

Friendship b/w men:
    A man doesn't come home one night. The next day he tells his wife he slept over at a friend's place. His wife calls 10 of the husband's best friends. 8 of them confirm he slept over, the other 2 claim he's still there.

ronnie09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ronnie09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ronnie09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ronnie09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ronnie09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ronnie09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ronnie09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ronnie09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ronnie09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ronnie09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ronnie09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    sup kiwi brahs

Originally Posted by imapos View Post
    7 times more likely to be killed in nz? fukn most stupid post ever negs on recharge
    strong offense taken without even bother trying to come up with a counter argument to dispute any of his key points

strong rage

u maori bra

Originally Posted by ronnie09 View Post
    sup kiwi brahs
    sup brah i havent seen u make any posts usually u come out of nowhere and take the piss out the OP

shet is lulz

imapos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imapos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imapos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imapos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imapos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imapos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imapos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imapos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imapos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imapos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imapos has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BeachBrah View Post
    strong offense taken without even bother trying to come up with a counter argument to dispute any of his key points

strong rage

u maori bra
    Lol no im not at all maori why would u ask that? the night life can get very violent but everything else he said only counts for the ****tiest areas like south auckland etc

J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ForeverTrying View Post
    this made me lmao

india/pakistan are not friendly rivals, nor a china/japan. google "rape of nanjing" and tell me that they are great "neighbourhood rivals" like aus/nz and usa/canada.
    This.

aussies dont hate on nz though. They are just a smaller version of aus with slight differences in accent/culture that we love to make fun of. No dif to usa/canada.
    Friend of mine is an aussie, and I was talking to his dad when he came to visit the US and he made a lot of NZ jokes. One time I said "honestly, is there real dislike, or is it just a friendly rivalry thing." He responded. "I don't have a problem with NZers, a lot of aussies think they are lazy/uneducated. But I have a NZ lady that keeps my boat and house clean, and she does a good job." Thats paraphrased as I don't remember his exact word choices, but it was something like that. Wasn't sure how to take that. Seemed mostly friendly, but definitely a bit of a superiority feeling as well. To give perspective, guy was pretty well off, had his own yacht and stuff.

Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by No7 View Post
    i lived there for 18 months and the new zealand accent on women has to be one of the most unattractive things ever
    Lets be reality here

A young bull and an old bull were standing atop a hill looking at a bunch of heifers in a field below.

The young bull says "Let's run down this hill and fuk one of those heifers."

The old bull replies "No. Let's walk down there, and fuk them all."

xXTheSecretXx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xXTheSecretXx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xXTheSecretXx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xXTheSecretXx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xXTheSecretXx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xXTheSecretXx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xXTheSecretXx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xXTheSecretXx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xXTheSecretXx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xXTheSecretXx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xXTheSecretXx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by imapos View Post
    Also - Australia is just a bigger version of NZ, and NZ'ers definatly have more hostility towards aussies then aussies do to NZers i've noticed.
    in regards to this post and the other ....your clearly biased, my post was all true.
    i never stated that nz in whole was a crap hole did i? i didnt say that no matter where you go there is violence.

STATISTICS although always in someway flawed indicate that in comparison to australia , nz has a higher death rate taking into account population diffences.

its common knowledge that you stay away from south auckland.

dont neg me bro , i gave kiwi's credit , and there is still alot of good in maori culture althow, you living up in a nice house in a nice area by the sounds of things either that or your nieve. you wouldnt have a clue about the hardships most nz's face , you sayn its stupid? ask any nz cop bro, have old mates in south auckland , know people that came from there with nothing , 18 yo with 2 kids another on the way partner in jail back home ,dad and mom kicked em out ,use to domestic violence ,drugs , and drinking alot! you dont know what your on about if you think my post was stupid.

shuv your negs

plus i didnt just assume this crap , i was told by maori's bro! i was with a few of the boys and one of them was sayn how much better nz is then aus , and one of the maori boys slapped him over the head and told him to **** off then, most people coming to australia are from low income families in bad areas , you must be sittn up on a hill bro in a nice house , cops good where you come from? cuz there pretty corrupt everywhere else there. but im sure thats stupid right?

[300 SPARTAN CREW] fueledbybeer's Avatar
    fueledbybeer is just really nice. (+1000) fueledbybeer is just really nice. (+1000) fueledbybeer is just really nice. (+1000) fueledbybeer is just really nice. (+1000) fueledbybeer is just really nice. (+1000) fueledbybeer is just really nice. (+1000) fueledbybeer is just really nice. (+1000) fueledbybeer is just really nice. (+1000) fueledbybeer is just really nice. (+1000) fueledbybeer is just really nice. (+1000) fueledbybeer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Im a south Aucklander - supposed to be worst part of NZ - not even mad lol.... is sweet place to live

My bro lives on the Gold coast and finds the locals (the non kiwi ones) to be excellent drinking buddies

NZ and Aus may have sporting differences but thats all it is - basically brothers in arms

Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in regards to this post and the other ....your clearly biased, my post was all true.
    i never stated that nz in whole was a crap hole did i? i didnt say that no matter where you go there is violence.

STATISTICS although always in someway flawed indicate that in comparison to australia , nz has a higher death rate taking into account population diffences.

dont neg me bro , i gave kiwi's credit , and there is still alot of good in maori culture althow, you living up in a nice house in a nice area by the sounds of things either that or your nieve. you wouldnt have a clue about the hardships most nz's face , you sayn its stupid? ask any nz cop bro, have old mates in south auckland , know people that came from there with nothing , 18 yo with 2 kids another on the way partner in jail back home ,dad and mom kicked em out ,use to domestic violence ,drugs , and drinking alot! you dont know what your on about if you think my post was stupid.

shuv your negs

plus i didnt just assume this crap , i was told by maori's bro! i was with a few of the boys and one of them was sayn how much better nz is then aus , and one of the maori boys slapped him over the head and told him to **** off then, most people coming to australia are from low income families in bad areas , you must be sittn up on a hill bro in a nice house , cops good where you come from? cuz there pretty corrupt everywhere else there. but im sure thats stupid right?
    100% true

well i'm off to the pub to go bash some kunts
    A young bull and an old bull were standing atop a hill looking at a bunch of heifers in a field below.

The young bull says "Let's run down this hill and fuk one of those heifers."

The old bull replies "No. Let's walk down there, and fuk them all."

Stalking Takes Dedication FunSize1990's Avatar
    FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000)
    There is a reason its ANZAC, not AAC, We are brothers in everything yet call ourselves seperate countries, Silly really. Jakes on them our economy is better.

shuv your negs

"tourists are often killed aye , asians dont wanna go nz , alot of bad reports bout asianz gettn killed,"

-Asian tourists hardly ever get killed here.. they stick to themselves and the only people killing asians are other asians.

"your 7 times more likely to be killed in new zearland then in australia."

-Would really love to know who told you this..

"if you have seen once were warriors , i assure you its just like that. the book im pretty sure was based around true events that took place."

-This only counts for south auckland..and incase you didnt notice Australia has more maoris than NZ lol

C.P.C will become famous soon enough. (+50) C.P.C will become famous soon enough. (+50) C.P.C will become famous soon enough. (+50) C.P.C will become famous soon enough. (+50) C.P.C will become famous soon enough. (+50) C.P.C will become famous soon enough. (+50) C.P.C will become famous soon enough. (+50) C.P.C will become famous soon enough. (+50) C.P.C will become famous soon enough. (+50) C.P.C will become famous soon enough. (+50) C.P.C will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Its all play . . . . call them ****gs ... rip on them for the rugby ... but all the kiwis i know are great fellas.
    Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.