Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50)

adminJaxon's 2012 contest season journal

I started competing a couple years ago and entered in the Mr. Natural MN for my first show. I took 4th in the novice tall and I was hooked! I did a tiny mini bulk and then hired Layne Norton to train me for a 3 show in a row. I placed 1st in novice tall at the Natural Badger Classic in WI! My next two shows (Elk River classic and Yorton Amateur Classic) I did not place in the top five. I took the judges feedback very seriously and have been bulking ever since. I've had some ups and downs with training, diet and injuries. This is my journey to the stage once again! My first show will be in about 22 weeks. I have a couple trips planned in the meantime that I'll need to behave on, but I'm not worried.
    When I last competed I weighed in at 159
    I am currently 212 after all the bulking the past year.
    My first show will be May 19th in Minnesota! I will be planning on 3 to 5 more after that one, depending on travel arrangements.

My initial macros will be
    Protein : 250
    Carbs: 300 - 450(high carb days)
    Fats: 90

I will be doing cardio 3 times a week for 20 minutes as LISS. I will not add HIIT until nessessary. My training will be a heavy pyramid style training of 4 sets of 10, 8, 6, 4 reps. I will run this for about 8 weeks along with my diet at which time I will be hiring Layne Norton to finish out my contest prep for show number 1.
    And for yes, this journal will be FULL of contest prep food pr0nz like extreme low carb pizza and loads of different stir frys and seafood dishes!
    Here are some photos of me today at 212, white as a ghost and ready to kill this prep. Just for some motivation I'll throw in a couple pics of my last show. Time to shredz!!!

ajaxified!

TEAM NORTON

The aJax Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122912821

Bulking Journal
    http://forum.bodybuildingnotebook.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=9&#post9

keep track of your progress with a free online journal at www.BodyBuildingNotebook.com!

adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Meal Plan Name: Contest Prep Meal Plan
    Date: 1/2/2012
    Notes:
    Meal 1: protein shake/olive oil/blueberries/grapefruit/oatmeal Meal 2: scallops/tuna/rice/salad Meal 3: Protein shake/olive oil/blueberries Meal 4: Tilapia soup with veggies/starchy carbs Meal 5: eggs/turkey/grapefruit

Description:

Meal Ratios

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Target Calories 3000 cals
    Carb 40
    Protein 30
    Fat 30

Macro Requirements

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Grams Per Day:
    Carbs - 300g
    Proteins - 225g
    Fats - 100g
    Total - 625g

Grams Per Meal:
    Carbs - 60g
    Proteins - 45g
    Fats - 20g
    Total - 125g

Calories Per Day:
    Carbs - 1200 cals
    Proteins - 900 cals
    Fats - 900 cals
    Total - 3000 cals

Calories Per Meal:
    Carbs - 240 cals
    Proteins - 180 cals
    Fats - 180 cals
    Total - 600 cals
    ajaxified!

TEAM NORTON

The aJax Journal

Bulking Journal

keep track of your progress with a free online journal at www.BodyBuildingNotebook.com!

Workout Name: Pyramid - Back
    Date: 1/2/2012 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
    Notes:
    Felt really nasty for this first workout lol, 10 days of gourging on holiday food will do that But now it's time to get to it!

Widegrip Cable Pulldowns:
    Set 1 - 130 lbs X 10 reps
    Set 2 - 140 lbs X 8 reps
    Set 3 - 150 lbs X 6 reps
    Set 4 - 155 lbs X 4 reps

Seated Cable Rows:
    Set 1 - 140 lbs X 10 reps
    Set 2 - 160 lbs X 8 reps
    Set 3 - 180 lbs X 6 reps
    Set 4 - 200 lbs X 4 reps

Deadlifts:
    Set 1 - 135 lbs X 10 reps
    Set 2 - 225 lbs X 8 reps
    Set 3 - 315 lbs X 6 reps
    Set 4 - 335 lbs X 4 reps

T-Bar Rows:
    Set 2 - 180 lbs X 8 reps
    Set 3 - 225 lbs X 6 reps
    Set 4 - 260 lbs X 4 reps
    ajaxified!

TEAM NORTON

The aJax Journal

Bulking Journal

Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Good luck in your prep. We may end up doing some of the same shows. I did my first shows last year and to gain insight into what the posing, etc was like, a friend gave me a copy of the 2010 Wisconsin Natural Badger DVD. I remember seeing your routine on the DVD which was very good. Do you plan on doing the Natural Badger this year?

Originally Posted by sammykapp View Post
    In. Because I know both the prep and the food will be great.
    SK!!! I'll try not to dissapoint you, scared you'll beat me up with those gunz glad to have you along for the ride!

Originally Posted by Vanguard1965 View Post
    I am in on this.

Good luck on your show, I can't wait to see how much you have improved from before.
    thanks Van! I can't wait to see what happens as I shred down too, I've been fluffy far too long

Originally Posted by tonsti View Post
    wow...Just like that...its time buddy!!
    Game on my man, let's kill it!

Originally Posted by deltpecx View Post
    WOW! look who has a new prep journal!

In for the ride on this train to Shredzville!
    Here I always thought you were the conductor of the shredz train by now always glad to see ya Bill!

Originally Posted by tdinh View Post
    In bro!
    Thanks Ty! Watching you at my first show, you are a big inspiration to be bro! Honored to have you in on this, also I'll hopefuly see you in May at the Nature MN show! Even though I'll miss the seminar this year since I've moved to Denver

Originally Posted by Vytis View Post
    Okay...I'll join the fun...
    Vytis! I'm still trying to figure out a great low carb cake for this prep for you...can it be done??

Originally Posted by bigfish18q View Post
    Subbed, good luck bro!
    thanks Bigfish, time to rock this!

Originally Posted by Rypt1 View Post
    Good luck! Do you know if you'll do the Wisconsin Badger Classic again?
    Thanks Rypt1! I really hope to do the Badger this year. I spoke with the show promoter about the show and I'm really hoping to get over there this year if travel allows
    ajaxified!

TEAM NORTON

The aJax Journal

Bulking Journal

Originally Posted by Rypt1 View Post
    Good luck in your prep. We may end up doing some of the same shows. I did my first shows last year and to gain insight into what the posing, etc was like, a friend gave me a copy of the 2010 Wisconsin Natural Badger DVD. I remember seeing your routine on the DVD which was very good. Do you plan on doing the Natural Badger this year?
    thanks Rypt1! That means a lot to me. We put a lot of time into that routine (with my sister's and wife's help ) I am still undecided on the Badger this year. I really want to though. I will be doing the Natural MN show and a show in IL for sure. The rest of the shows will be down here by Denver, New Mexico, Texas and Vegas.
    ajaxified!

TEAM NORTON

The aJax Journal

Bulking Journal

First recipe of the prep! I eat this almost every night! It is a higher sodium dish so it is not a good dish for the entire prep but it's great to start with.

Tilapia Faux Pho
    --------------------------------------------------
    3 cups water
    1 tablespoon seafood or beef bouillion
    pinch of red chili flakes
    1/4 diced jalepeno
    1/4 tsp curry powder
    dash of salt and pepper
    4 to 8 oz tilapia fillet
    2 scallions
    1 clove garlic
    handful of cilantro
    thai holy basil
    light soy sauce
    siracha sauce
    rice if you get carbs (use your ratios) tofu noodles if you don't just minus your ratio of tilapia for these

boil water and all all the ingredients except basil, soy, siracha and half of the cilantro. Simmer for 10 to 15 minutes until tilapia is flakey. Break apart tilapia and serve in a deep bowl. Add soy and siracha to taste along with fresh cilantro and basil. Enjoy guilt free!
    ajaxified!

TEAM NORTON

The aJax Journal

Bulking Journal

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by adminJaxon View Post

Here I always thought you were the conductor of the shredz train by now always glad to see ya Bill!
    Trying to lose the conductor... eh?

subbed here too...will you be starting another one...LOL!
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

1st Place Masters Over 60 Bodybuilding 2014

Trying to lose the conductor... eh?

subbed here too...will you be starting another one...LOL!
    lol sorry man, that was bad on my part. This is the final resting place of my journal
    ajaxified!

TEAM NORTON

The aJax Journal

Bulking Journal

Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz
    Good luck Jaxon! I have no doubt you will come in bigger and leaner than the last time you competed.

MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sweet! In for this FO SHO!!
    Team Amazon: Sisterhood of Iron

The myth that women should be weak is perpetuated by men who fear strong women and women who fear hard work.
    #selfcare #pickitup #putitdown

annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    In like Flynn! (not entirely sure what that means but it sounds good!)
    You have put all them good eats to good use over the past months. Guaranteed you will come in bigger this year. Congrats. Have fun!!
    anne-marie

Scivation contest prep forum:

Spring 2011 contest prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=604035473#post604035473
    Spring 2010 contest prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=433766611#post433766611
    Spring 2009 contest prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=604035473

www.twitter.com/annebrugger

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by annemarie_DJ View Post
    I just love slang phrase and how they came to be.

For the curious here ya go;
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_Like_Flynn
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

1st Place Masters Over 60 Bodybuilding 2014

Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    Good luck Jaxon! I have no doubt you will come in bigger and leaner than the last time you competed.
    thanks Derek! This means a lot to me as you are a HUGE inspiration to me, and I'm eternally grateful for all the free yet priceless information you have given to the community! Loved training with you for my first contest prep, what a trip!

Originally Posted by MoEcho View Post
    Sweet! In for this FO SHO!!
    MO!! glad to have you along, it means a lot to me!

Originally Posted by annemarie_DJ View Post
    You have put all them good eats to good use over the past months. Guaranteed you will come in bigger this year. Congrats. Have fun!!
    thanks AM! I'm really happy to hear you think I'll be better this year. taking off the entire season last year, we'll see if it pays off
    I just love slang phrase and how they came to be.

For the curious here ya go;
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_Like_Flynn
    yes!
    ajaxified!

TEAM NORTON

The aJax Journal

Bulking Journal

Workout Name: Pyramid - Arms
    Date: 1/3/2012 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
    Notes:
    pretty hungry today! lol, serves me right for piggin out all week Still had a good workout for an arm day, nothing real brutal but nice.

EZ-Bar Curls:
    Set 1 - 90 lbs X 10 reps
    Set 2 - 90 lbs X 8 reps
    Set 3 - 100 lbs X 6 reps
    Set 4 - 110 lbs X 4 reps

Machine Preacher Curls:
    Set 1 - 90 lbs X 10 reps
    Set 2 - 100 lbs X 8 reps
    Set 3 - 120 lbs X 6 reps
    Set 4 - 130 lbs X 4 reps

Hammer Curls:
    Set 1 - 25 lbs X 10 reps
    Set 2 - 35 lbs X 8 reps
    Set 3 - 40 lbs X 6 reps
    Set 4 - 50 lbs X 4 reps

Tricep Overhead Extensions:
    Set 1 - 150 lbs X 10 reps
    Set 2 - 170 lbs X 8 reps
    Set 3 - 190 lbs X 6 reps
    Set 4 - 200 lbs X 4 reps

Cable Pushdowns:
    Set 1 - 150 lbs X 10 reps
    Set 2 - 170 lbs X 8 reps
    Set 3 - 190 lbs X 6 reps
    Set 4 - 200 lbs X 4 reps

Cable Kickbacks:
    Set 1 - 20 lbs X 10 reps
    Set 2 - 25 lbs X 8 reps
    Set 3 - 30 lbs X 6 reps
    Set 4 - 35 lbs X 4 reps

Treadmill:
    Set 1 - 0 lbs X 0 reps : Calories = 0, Time = 00:20:00 LISS

Date: 1/3/2012
    Notes:
    Meal 1: protein shake/olive oil/blueberries/grapefruit/oatmeal Meal 2: ground turkey rice and almonds Meal 3: Protein shake/olive oil/blueberries Meal 4: Tilapia soup with veggies/starchy carbs Meal 5: eggs/turkey/grapefruit

Description:

Meal Ratios

Carb 40
    Protein 30
    Fat 30

Macro Requirements

Grams Per Day:
    Carbs - 300g
    Proteins - 225g
    Fats - 100g
    Total - 625g

Grams Per Meal:
    Carbs - 60g
    Proteins - 45g
    Fats - 20g
    Total - 125g

Calories Per Day:
    Carbs - 1200 cals
    Proteins - 900 cals
    Fats - 900 cals
    Total - 3000 cals

Calories Per Meal:
    Carbs - 240 cals
    Proteins - 180 cals
    Fats - 180 cals
    Total - 600 cals
    ajaxified!

TEAM NORTON

The aJax Journal

Bulking Journal

sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000)
    You are keeping people on their toes with all the forum jumpin'!!!!

But good food and progress are hard to miss out on. Still In.
    No excuses, just performance...

My Trip with SciVation: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115598021

You are keeping people on their toes with all the forum jumpin'!!!!

But good food and progress are hard to miss out on. Still In.
    my bad!! I've got some things in mind for some recipes. Tomorrow will bring some good seafood pr0nz
    ajaxified!

TEAM NORTON

The aJax Journal

Bulking Journal

Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I do have a protein "cake" that I make for myself, but I cannot really say that it is "great" per say:

2 scoops whey
    Baking powder
    TBSP Cocoa
    TBSP Psyllium
    Water

Mix all the ingrediants together in a microwave safe bowl with enough water to make a relatively thick batter. Then pop it into the microwave (80% power for me) until it bakes into a cake. This takes around 2 min (each time is a little different, due to amount of water I add it seems). Adding extracts like vanilla or coconut make for good flavours.

FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In on this Jax. It's been a while since you've been "lean" (and I mean this with no offense of course ) so I"m excited to see all of the progress you've made once you start shedding a b it of that fluff man!
    New log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144101461
    Best meet lifts: 424/303/551 (93kg)
    Best gym lifts: 420/290/565

Originally Posted by Vytis View Post
    I do have a protein "cake" that I make for myself, but I cannot really say that it is "great" per say:

2 scoops whey
    Baking powder
    TBSP Cocoa
    TBSP Psyllium
    Water

Mix all the ingrediants together in a microwave safe bowl with enough water to make a relatively thick batter. Then pop it into the microwave (80% power for me) until it bakes into a cake. This takes around 2 min (each time is a little different, due to amount of water I add it seems). Adding extracts like vanilla or coconut make for good flavours.
    Thanks my man! Maybe I can use this along with a protein pancake and figure out a way to make some sugar free frosting...make a crepe cake type of thing!

Originally Posted by FrmrHoss View Post
    In on this Jax. It's been a while since you've been "lean" (and I mean this with no offense of course ) so I"m excited to see all of the progress you've made once you start shedding a b it of that fluff man!
    dude this really hurts....JK man! I've been loving life and enjoying food. now it's time to shredz it up. I know you'll give me honest feedback I'm all fluffed up for now though..
    ajaxified!

TEAM NORTON

The aJax Journal

Bulking Journal

Nicole is just really nice. (+1000) Nicole is just really nice. (+1000) Nicole is just really nice. (+1000) Nicole is just really nice. (+1000) Nicole is just really nice. (+1000) Nicole is just really nice. (+1000) Nicole is just really nice. (+1000) Nicole is just really nice. (+1000) Nicole is just really nice. (+1000) Nicole is just really nice. (+1000) Nicole is just really nice. (+1000)
    dude this really hurts....JK man! I've been loving life and enjoying food. now it's time to shredz it up. I know you'll give me honest feedback I'm all fluffed up for now though..[/QUOTE]

We talked about this! You've made awesome progress this off-season. You shouldn't worry because you have the metabolism of a freight train.
    Member of Team Norton

"The Back Basher"

Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
    dude this really hurts....JK man! I've been loving life and enjoying food. now it's time to shredz it up. I know you'll give me honest feedback I'm all fluffed up for now though..
    We talked about this! You've made awesome progress this off-season. You shouldn't worry because you have the metabolism of a freight train.[/QUOTE]

I know sis tonight was my frist REAL cardio night, man I was sweating bullets!
    ajaxified!

TEAM NORTON

The aJax Journal

Bulking Journal

Workout Name: Cardio
    Date: 1/4/2012 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
    Notes:
    Felt like crap! I'll get conditioned soon enough though

Treadmill:
    Set 1 - 0 lbs X 0 reps : Calories = 0, Time = 00:30:00 30 minuts LISS

Date: 1/4/2012
    Notes:
    Today is my higher carb day! Meal 1: protein shake/blueberries/grapefruit Meal 2: ground turkey/hot peppers/rice Meal 3: protein shake/blueberries Meal 4: healthy "pizza"/low fat cheese/venison Meal 5: eggs/turkey/grapefruit/low fat popcorn bedtime sleepy time tea

Description:

Meal Ratios

Carb 40
    Protein 30
    Fat 30

Macro Requirements

Grams Per Day:
    Carbs - 400g
    Proteins - 225g
    Fats - 100g
    Total - 625g

Grams Per Meal:
    Carbs - 60g
    Proteins - 45g
    Fats - 20g
    Total - 125g

Calories Per Day:
    Carbs - 1200 cals
    Proteins - 900 cals
    Fats - 900 cals
    Total - 3000 cals

Calories Per Meal:
    Carbs - 240 cals
    Proteins - 180 cals
    Fats - 180 cals
    Total - 600 cals
    ajaxified!

TEAM NORTON

The aJax Journal

Bulking Journal

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Healthy Pizza
    New Journal
    IN!

sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000)
    I shall await seafood pr0nz with baited breath.....

My Trip with SciVation: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115598021

ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In for healthy pizza recipe

I did follow your thread during your last prep, but never posted...time to delurk...hpe you don't mind if I follow along!

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Healthy Pizza
    New Journal
    IN!
    yeaaaah buddy! I'm waiting ...patiently..for the new Scivation Whey Bob

I shall await seafood pr0nz with baited breath.....
    just for you Sammy

my healthy variation of the "queen" (scallops, shrimp, lobster)!

and a bonus pic of some french baguettes I made the other day (before diet with my new french baking tools I got for Christmas !

Originally Posted by ms_mac View Post
    In for healthy pizza recipe

I did follow your thread during your last prep, but never posted...time to delurk...hpe you don't mind if I follow along!
    why hello there ms_mac, I'm planning on posting two pizza recipes, one is almost carb free, the other one is for my higher carb days (and charcoal grilled!) glad to have you along for the ride! the more support the better! I'm ALREADY having those weird pre-contest dreams...geez only after one cardio session lol. Dreamt I was a big fattie on stage but thought I looked good, haha just pathetic...
    ajaxified!

TEAM NORTON

The aJax Journal

Bulking Journal

The "jax-ified queen" looks amazing, as would be expected.

I bet the baguettes were as good as they look.

Workout Name: Pyramid - Chest
    Date: 1/5/2012 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
    Notes:
    Just a short and sweet lil workout for chesties tonight. Nothing major, my strength is dipping a bit already but once I get used to my diet I'll be good to go....for a while at least

Barbell Bench Press:
    Set 2 - 185 lbs X 8 reps
    Set 3 - 225 lbs X 6 reps
    Set 4 - 295 lbs X 2 reps

Incline Dumbbell Bench Press:
    Set 1 - 80 lbs X 10 reps
    Set 2 - 85 lbs X 8 reps
    Set 3 - 90 lbs X 6 reps
    Set 4 - 100 lbs X 4 reps

Incline Dumbbell Flys:
    Set 1 - 35 lbs X 10 reps
    Set 2 - 40 lbs X 8 reps
    Set 3 - 45 lbs X 6 reps
    Set 4 - 50 lbs X 4 reps

Pec Dec:
    Set 1 - 80 lbs X 10 reps
    Set 2 - 90 lbs X 8 reps
    Set 3 - 100 lbs X 6 reps
    Set 4 - 110 lbs X 4 reps

Cable Crossovers:
    Set 1 - 20 lbs X 10 reps from the bottom up
    Set 2 - 25 lbs X 8 reps
    Set 3 - 30 lbs X 6 reps
    Set 4 - 35 lbs X 4 reps

Date: 1/5/2012
    Notes:
    Meal 1 protein shake/blueberries/grapefruit Meal 2 ground turkey/rice/almonds Meal 3 protein shake/blueberries/fat free popcorn Meal 4 tilapia soup/rice/hot peppers Meal 5 eggs/turkey/grapefruit

Description:

Meal Ratios

Carb 40
    Protein 30
    Fat 30

Macro Requirements

Grams Per Day:
    Carbs - 300g
    Proteins - 225g
    Fats - 100g
    Total - 625g

Grams Per Meal:
    Carbs - 60g
    Proteins - 45g
    Fats - 20g
    Total - 125g

Calories Per Day:
    Carbs - 1200 cals
    Proteins - 900 cals
    Fats - 900 cals
    Total - 3000 cals

Calories Per Meal:
    Carbs - 240 cals
    Proteins - 180 cals
    Fats - 180 cals
    Total - 600 cals
    ajaxified!

TEAM NORTON

The aJax Journal

Bulking Journal

The "jax-ified queen" looks amazing, as would be expected.

I bet the baguettes were as good as they look.
    Thanks SK the baguettes are kind of my hobby right now...it really sucks because they are delicious crispy crusty warm soft chewey CARBS! lol, plus they are a HUGE challenge. I wanted to throw my bread scoring tool out the damn window the other day it wasn't cooperating with me
    ajaxified!

TEAM NORTON

The aJax Journal

Bulking Journal