Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    DEFJAMMER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DEFJAMMER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DEFJAMMER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DEFJAMMER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DEFJAMMER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DEFJAMMER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DEFJAMMER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Mike "The Situation" Sorentino's Workout Program Revealed

This is a scan from his book that I found online.

VFF Crew Mirin' my shoes? OCVeloMan's Avatar
    OCVeloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCVeloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCVeloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCVeloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCVeloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCVeloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCVeloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCVeloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCVeloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCVeloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCVeloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by DEFJAMMER View Post

This is a scan from his book that I found online.

gotta be p-shopped. Not even the Sitch is that stupid... lol
    I had a wife once but she ran away with a gypsy. My heart was not ripped out but she did steal my cuckoo clock.

Bodybuilder, n. A weight lifter too weak to be a powerlifter.
    Powerlifter, n. A weight lifter too fat to be a bodybuilder.

DEFJAMMER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DEFJAMMER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DEFJAMMER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DEFJAMMER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DEFJAMMER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DEFJAMMER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DEFJAMMER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I actually own the book, and it's accurate.

I can put up a shot of my own from it if you like.

Is the workout program really as dumb as it seems?

Keep in mind, he isn't aspiring to be a body builder, or even have a real complete, prototypical physique of a body builder.

He only focuses on maintaining his arm size and his abs, would you really benefit much from squats, dead lifts, etc if you don't want your legs getting bigger?

DTerminator2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DTerminator2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DTerminator2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DTerminator2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DTerminator2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DTerminator2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DTerminator2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DTerminator2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DTerminator2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DTerminator2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    LOL Looking at him it looks like he works nothing but his abs and biceps. Not suprised if that is his real porogram he follows.

chinesemuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinesemuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinesemuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinesemuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinesemuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinesemuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinesemuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinesemuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinesemuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinesemuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinesemuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you deserve to be banned from this site for posting this
    Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but doesn't nobody want to lift no heavy ass weights. --Ronnie Coleman

grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This is hilarious. I'm not sure if he's kidding or serious though. I'd guess from 'super sunday' that he's kidding.
    GOMAD!

Originally Posted by chinesemuscle View Post
    you deserve to be banned from this site for posting this
    LOL

I posted this more for laughs then an actual program I expected the average BB user to implement into their routine.

Cstreck is just really nice. (+1000) Cstreck is just really nice. (+1000) Cstreck is just really nice. (+1000) Cstreck is just really nice. (+1000) Cstreck is just really nice. (+1000) Cstreck is just really nice. (+1000) Cstreck is just really nice. (+1000) Cstreck is just really nice. (+1000) Cstreck is just really nice. (+1000) Cstreck is just really nice. (+1000) Cstreck is just really nice. (+1000)
    He needs to implement more bicep training .
    Anyone that isn't constantly challenged grows weak .

krazyrican76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krazyrican76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krazyrican76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krazyrican76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krazyrican76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krazyrican76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krazyrican76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krazyrican76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krazyrican76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krazyrican76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krazyrican76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That routine is condusive of over training. You grow during rest periods not working your arms like that every single day. And if you really want to grow you do need to do compound movements like deads and squats! But if you think this will work give it a try...

Bustin Mine To Save Yours TheChadster08's Avatar
    TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    brb doing lots of protein for beast abs and arms.

Originally Posted by grumble1 View Post
    This is hilarious. I'm not sure if he's kidding or serious though. I'd guess from 'super sunday' that he's kidding.
    While I agree the Super Sunday is a joke, looking at the dude, is it hard to believe this isn't what he does? lol

I mean, his pecs are average, his legs are like twigs, his forearms are stick like, what else would he work out but biceps and abs?

I think aside from Super Sunday, he's definitely serious, the dude certainly isn't training his whole body and it shows.

Originally Posted by krazyrican76 View Post
    That routine is condusive of over training. You grow during rest periods not working your arms like that every single day. And if you really want to grow you do need to do compound movements like deads and squats! But if you think this will work give it a try...
    Does overtaining apply if you're just trying to maintain though?

I was under the impression you can only over train if you're lifting heavy and tearing muscle, expecting it to grow.

Situation seems to just stay the same size.

R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution Triumphator's Avatar
    Triumphator is a name known to all. (+5000) Triumphator is a name known to all. (+5000) Triumphator is a name known to all. (+5000) Triumphator is a name known to all. (+5000) Triumphator is a name known to all. (+5000) Triumphator is a name known to all. (+5000) Triumphator is a name known to all. (+5000) Triumphator is a name known to all. (+5000) Triumphator is a name known to all. (+5000) Triumphator is a name known to all. (+5000) Triumphator is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol @ training biceps every day, yeah maybe if you're juicy enough.
    Ron Paul 2012

I guess this explains why he looks like Johnny Bravo though with this routine.

All he targets are Bi's and Abs! LOL wow

DTerminator2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DTerminator2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DTerminator2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DTerminator2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DTerminator2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DTerminator2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DTerminator2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DTerminator2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DTerminator2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DTerminator2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Does overtaining apply if you're just trying to maintain though?

I was under the impression you can only over train if you're lifting heavy and tearing muscle, expecting it to grow.

Situation seems to just stay the same size.
    Assuming you are not on any anabolic compounds overtraining that much can actually cause a loss of size in strength is some, if not most, people. There are those who respond well to daily training of the same muscle group but there are individual recovery (at least 1-2 full rest days a week) and specific program volume (weight and number of sets) to consider.
    "Hard gainer" trying hard to reach 215-220 lbs.
    Bench Press 325 lbs
    Squat 500lbs
    Strict Overhead press 195 lbs

bcw1983 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bcw1983 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bcw1983 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bcw1983 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bcw1983 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bcw1983 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bcw1983 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bcw1983 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bcw1983 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bcw1983 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bcw1983 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lmao I love the part where it says "for that shock and awe"...this moron has no shock or awe, give me a break. I can't believe you wasted your time posting this, I can't believe I wasted my time replying...

OCVeloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCVeloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCVeloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCVeloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCVeloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCVeloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCVeloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCVeloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCVeloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCVeloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCVeloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I can't believe this is serious.... I have so much to say yet I am speechless...
    I had a wife once but she ran away with a gypsy. My heart was not ripped out but she did steal my cuckoo clock.

Originally Posted by DTerminator2 View Post
    Assuming you are not on any anabolic compounds overtraining that much can actually cause a loss of size in strength is some, if not most, people. There are those who respond well to daily training of the same muscle group but there are individual recovery (at least 1-2 full rest days a week) and specific program volume (weight and number of sets) to consider.
    So if you're like Situation, and you don't do any other parts of the body besides biceps and abs, what's the right amount of days to work?

I figured this thing could be legit since, most bodybuilders work biceps indirectly with compound excercises like squats, etc. He does nothing else as we can see from looking at him, so is it possible this evens out for people like him that want ****ty bodies?

So if you're like Situation, and you don't do any other parts of the body besides biceps and abs, what's the right amount of days to work?

I figured this thing could be legit since, most bodybuilders work biceps indirectly with compound excercises like squats, etc. He does nothing else as we can see from looking at him, so is it possible this evens out for people like him that want ****ty bodies?
    If you're ONLY working Bis/abs, there is no right amount of days to work; you've failed at designing a workout. Actually there is a good workout plan for guys like Sitch.

Day 1: stretch, warm-up, briskly jog of the nearest cliff.

Who said most body builders work biceps indirectly through compounds? (did you say squats indirectly work bi's?) Where are you getting your info? I have never once met a BB who doesn't curl or do a ton of isolation. OMG

Dgwear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dgwear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dgwear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dgwear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dgwear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dgwear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dgwear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dgwear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dgwear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dgwear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dgwear is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I have a feeling that this book is ment to be takin as serious as the show jersey shore. sadly i know that some people out there will actually think this was his key to his big arms and "situational" abs. season one there was a GTL sesh and he was going pull downs and working on a tred mill and what not so he doesnt live what he is preaching.
    Certified Exercise Physiologist by the American College of Sports Medicine
    Bachelors degree in Exercise science / Pre physical therapy
    Associates in Fitness Specialist

Reps to anyone who subs to my YouTube/Vlogs (comment your username on a video):
    http://www.youtube.com/user/dgwear69?feature=mhum

Training/ Supplement Log for Evogen AminoJect:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168488143&p=1381515263#post1381515263

MyFitnessPal
    www.myfitnesspal.com/dgwear

VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im guessing it is fake. Too funny to be real

zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by krazyrican76 View Post

Thanks for the lulz guys.

Undone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Undone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Undone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Undone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Undone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Undone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Undone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Undone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Undone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Undone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Undone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is the workout program really as dumb as it seems?
    No, it's even worse than what it seems.
    Last edited by Undone; 11-09-2010 at 12:43 PM.

Originally Posted by Dgwear View Post
    I have a feeling that this book is ment to be takin as serious as the show jersey shore. sadly i know that some people out there will actually think this was his key to his big arms and "situational" abs. season one there was a GTL sesh and he was going pull downs and working on a tred mill and what not so he doesnt live what he is preaching.
    Well in his defense, he said in the chapter he does at least 30 mins of treadmill a day, so he did include the cardio in his routine.

creationd will become famous soon enough. (+50) creationd will become famous soon enough. (+50) creationd will become famous soon enough. (+50) creationd will become famous soon enough. (+50) creationd will become famous soon enough. (+50) creationd will become famous soon enough. (+50) creationd will become famous soon enough. (+50) creationd will become famous soon enough. (+50) creationd will become famous soon enough. (+50) creationd will become famous soon enough. (+50) creationd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Clearly a noob to working out - bis, abs bis? Everyone knows it's abs, bis, abs, Then abs again. duh!

Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not enough biceps imo.
    *Fat Kunt Krew (FKK)* President: Alan Aragon
    *C2H6O is the only macro that counts crew*
    *4th of October Victim Krew*
    *Neg incels for fun crew*

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    This should be stickied in this forum. That would make it much easier to direct to a central thread the the army of kids who post in here asking how to "train" their 'beach muscles.'
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

devon0587 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devon0587 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devon0587 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devon0587 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devon0587 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devon0587 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devon0587 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devon0587 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devon0587 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devon0587 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devon0587 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

man...i've been doing the wrong workouts all along!!!!! grrr!!!
    Lazy in the gym, chance you're lazy at life...

The only person that stands between u and your dreams is, YOU!

Live life on your own terms

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129088771

Ggdograa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ggdograa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ggdograa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ggdograa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ggdograa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ggdograa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ggdograa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ggdograa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ggdograa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ggdograa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ggdograa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Has Mike really done roids? Its hard to tell. Sometimes he looks really ripped and fawking juicy, but other times he looks like he hardly works out at all.
    "I don't eat for enjoyment. I eat for sustenance."