Guitar321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question how to eat more food

I'm bulking this summer because that's what my body needs, I don't have much fat on me, i'm pry around 15%, and it's easier during the summer cause i can eat whenever I want.

I weigh 153 right now and 5'11. I do not know how many calories I take in during a day, I just know I eat 5-6 meals and get down as much as a can. I have been doing this for 2 and a half weeks now and am yet to see a gain.

My training is right.

***I just want to know if there are any tricks you guys have to help your body eat more food in a day, I am never hungry when I eat. I want to be able to eat more food, but I feel full halfway through it. is it just me?***

AttilaTheHun will become famous soon enough. (+50) AttilaTheHun will become famous soon enough. (+50) AttilaTheHun will become famous soon enough. (+50) AttilaTheHun will become famous soon enough. (+50) AttilaTheHun will become famous soon enough. (+50) AttilaTheHun will become famous soon enough. (+50) AttilaTheHun will become famous soon enough. (+50) AttilaTheHun will become famous soon enough. (+50) AttilaTheHun will become famous soon enough. (+50) AttilaTheHun will become famous soon enough. (+50) AttilaTheHun will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This happens to me too, i want to hear some expert advice on this one as well.

PiCoMaNG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: how to eat more food

Originally posted by Guitar321
    I'm bulking this summer because that's what my body needs, I don't have much fat on me, i'm pry around 15%, and it's easier during the summer cause i can eat whenever I want.

***I just want to know if there are any tricks you guys have to help your body eat more food in a day, I am never hungry when I eat. I want to be able to eat more food, but I feel full halfway through it. is it just me?***
    15% BF isnt exactly optimal to start bulking, but to eat more food I know with me the problem is partially mental. If i can convince myself that I dont HAVE to eat so much, but am hungry and WANT to, then it is easier. Also, if you dont like something youre eating you cant help but get full faster, so maybe you arent quite used to eating some of the BBing foods...?? also, let us know what you eat in a day, divided into meals
    ...iNTeNSiTY...

AttilaTheHun will become famous soon enough. (+50) AttilaTheHun will become famous soon enough. (+50) AttilaTheHun will become famous soon enough. (+50) AttilaTheHun will become famous soon enough. (+50) AttilaTheHun will become famous soon enough. (+50) AttilaTheHun will become famous soon enough. (+50) AttilaTheHun will become famous soon enough. (+50) AttilaTheHun will become famous soon enough. (+50) AttilaTheHun will become famous soon enough. (+50) AttilaTheHun will become famous soon enough. (+50) AttilaTheHun will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Re: Re: how to eat more food

Originally posted by PiCoMaNG
    15% BF isnt exactly optimal to start bulking, but to eat more food I know with me the problem is partially mental. If i can convince myself that I dont HAVE to eat so much, but am hungry and WANT to, then it is easier. Also, if you dont like something youre eating you cant help but get full faster, so maybe you arent quite used to eating some of the BBing foods...?? also, let us know what you eat in a day, divided into meals

Interesting... I found that when my mom makes really awesome food I can eat like a pig and lots of it, but when its stuff I hate i can barely eat a few bites

*15 is a typo....it's more like 10, I have my bicept vain, and no fat on my legs, and the outline to my abs*

10:30~ sandwich, yogurt, milk

11:15~ lifting

12:30~ protien shake and a sandwich or sausage or chicken and a bannana or apple and milk

3:00~yogurt, sanwich(usually a hard meal to eat)

5:00~ always chicken of some sort because i am a cook at a restaurant and now i can eat whatever I want, and some great bread and always drink a ton of water at work

7:30~more chicken, or maybe something fattening like pork cutlet, or goulash

9:00 something small that I tend to forget about

before bed... milk, and sometime a protein shake if I havent' taken in much in the past couple hours

This is my day...it's never like this all the time, I eat what my mom buys. But we always have ham for sandwiches, or tuna salad sanwiches....And Milk. I tend to eat more fruits too, but it's sporadic.
    Like i said, and looking at it, it doesn't seem like a lot of food. But it is truly hard for me to eat.

My body type is something in between a ecto and a meso. more towards meso. Cause i never really loose weight unless I run a lot.

I didn't want to turn this into a post about me.

In general...what are some tips on eating more food in a day?

shaun is just really nice. (+1000) shaun is just really nice. (+1000) shaun is just really nice. (+1000) shaun is just really nice. (+1000) shaun is just really nice. (+1000) shaun is just really nice. (+1000) shaun is just really nice. (+1000) shaun is just really nice. (+1000) shaun is just really nice. (+1000) shaun is just really nice. (+1000) shaun is just really nice. (+1000)
    you guys wanna know a little secret:

dont eat your food. yup you heard me right.

drink it. blend whatever food you have and drink it. like make a tuna shake. its a very good way to get more food in. i'm serious..

shaun

why dont you give this bad boy a shot...

10:30~ try: 1-2 cups oatmeal w/milk, nat. PB, honey , scrambled eggs (3 whole, 3 white) w/ cheese & 1 piece whole wheat toast, glass of milk

11:15~ lifting

12:30~ protein shake (at least 40g high GI sugar & 30g whey protein)

1:30~ sandwich or chicken and banana or apple and yogurt

3:30~ PB sandwich (with sliced banana optional) & quart of milk

5:30~ always chicken of some sort because i am a cook at a restaurant and now i can eat whatever I want, and some great bread and always drink a ton of water at work
    down a TBSP of olive oil

7:30~ moms dinner

9:00~ snack on nuts & milk, TBSP olive oil

before bed... milk & nat PB... sometimes with whey protein

my point is: to eat more food, restructure your diet and vary your meals up!
    ...iNTeNSiTY...

Originally posted by shaun
    you guys wanna know a little secret:

dont eat your food. yup you heard me right.

drink it. blend whatever food you have and drink it. like make a tuna shake. its a very good way to get more food in. i'm serious..

shaun

hes right... i left that out... 1 hour after your workout throw milk, yogurt, oats, nat PB, banana, strawberries, whey, etc into a blender and enjoy

i hardly recommend a tuna shake
    ...iNTeNSiTY...

thanks for the advice and I will vary my diet, since i don't have much of that at all.

Are there any more tips for ways to eat more food in general? or do you just have to do it till you feel sick and hop your body gets used to it over time?

cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000)
    try to drink some flax/olive oil as your main sources of fat, oil takes up almost no space in the stomach leaving much much room for protein and carbs

whiteshadow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whiteshadow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whiteshadow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whiteshadow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whiteshadow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whiteshadow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whiteshadow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whiteshadow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whiteshadow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whiteshadow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whiteshadow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: how to eat more food

Originally posted by Guitar321
    I do not know how many calories I take in during a day,
    that's most of your problem right there .. write down everything you eat in a day and figure out how many calories you are getting and how much protien/carbs/fat .. you need to eat above maintenance consistenly each and every day. It looks like your diet is pretty good as far as nutrition .. but, if you haven't seen a single solitary gain in 2 1/2 weeks then you most likely are not eating nearly enough.

And just a question but, why are you waiting until 10:30 for your first meal of the day?

I don't eat until 10:30 because I usually don't get up til 10:15. I like to stay up late during the summer and usually don't go to bed until about 12:30-1:00.

hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I find it's the carbs that fill me up. I can eat 2 pounds of ground beef before I get full, but if I had pasta and sauce, I'm more satisfied. Try eating protein first then consume your carbs. Don't drink too much before or during your meal, wait until afterwards to drink. More powders if you can't eat enough solids, smoke dope before eating if you have to. I know they're pretty useless for most, but digestive enzymes might help.

idiotsavant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I find the speed at which I eat things affects my hunger. If I eat as fast as I can I find I am able to stomach more food. If I eat more slowly I find myself filling up quicker and ingesting less. My meals come not when I am hungry, but when I lose the "full feeling."