Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    duyyisadork has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) duyyisadork has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Is Eating eggs before bed good or bad for gaining abs?

I m trying to get my 6 pack, and my friend said to exercise in the morning, take cold showers, stop eating white break, pasta, rice ( Which is kinda hard since I live on them being Asian and all )and keep my metabolism high. He said something about eating eggs at night cuz they digest slow and will keep my metabolism working, he says its suppose to help me get my six pack. But I thought eating before bed was bad ? plus eggs has alota protein and fat, and isn't that a bad thing? Just wanted to get some professional advice on this, Thankx
    Last edited by duyyisadork; 11-08-2010 at 07:50 PM.

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Read the stickies. All of them.

Repeat three times.
    BRAINS & GAINS

Strong Mind + Strong Body = UNSTOPPABLE

duyyisadork has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) duyyisadork has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by PBateman2 View Post

Repeat three times.
    Soooooo muccchhhh worrddsssss D:

dustinh6719 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dustinh6719 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dustinh6719 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dustinh6719 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dustinh6719 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dustinh6719 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dustinh6719 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dustinh6719 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dustinh6719 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dustinh6719 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dustinh6719 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs down

facepalm.jpg

1GGY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1GGY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1GGY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1GGY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1GGY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1GGY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1GGY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1GGY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1GGY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1GGY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1GGY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    IQ level: 6

FunkMasterPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10) FunkMasterPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10) FunkMasterPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10) FunkMasterPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10) FunkMasterPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10) FunkMasterPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10) FunkMasterPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10) FunkMasterPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10) FunkMasterPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10) FunkMasterPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10) FunkMasterPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    eating eggs before bed or not eating eggs before bed has no correlation to getting a 6pack.

Work on abs/core, proper diet, cals in < cals out = 6pack

/endthread
    "Its not a diet, its a lifestyle I choose to live"

Originally Posted by FunkMasterPhil View Post
    eating eggs before bed or not eating eggs before bed has no correlation to getting a 6pack.

/endthread
    I thought you gain fat if you eat night? & eggs has plenty of that, so doesn't that mean it gets stored in your stomach?

& I read the sticky, I couldn't find anything specific to my question, i googled, and searched before posting this.

FunkMasterPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10) FunkMasterPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10) FunkMasterPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10) FunkMasterPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10) FunkMasterPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10) FunkMasterPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10) FunkMasterPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10) FunkMasterPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10) FunkMasterPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10) FunkMasterPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10) FunkMasterPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by duyyisadork View Post
    I thought you gain fat if you eat night? & eggs has plenty of that, so doesn't that mean it gets stored in your stomach?

& I read the sticky, I couldn't find anything specific to my question, i googled, and searched before posting this.
    consuming fat does not make you fat, excess calories make you fat. time for you to read the stickies and shrug off all that broscience ... bro

1GGY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1GGY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1GGY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1GGY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1GGY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1GGY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1GGY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1GGY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1GGY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1GGY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1GGY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

/endthread
    low bf% = abs

consuming fat does not make you fat, excess calories make you fat. time for you to read the stickies and shrug off all that broscience ... bro
    Well I didn't feel like reading that much since I follow some link and read 3 pages of words bout nutrition this morning, but It was hard to understand. I just wanted a quick answer. Well thankx.

i meant those are the following steps to achieve low bf of course, which will lead to abs

Cool

i meant those are the following steps to achieve low bf of course, which will lead to abs
    i was just putting it in terms that OP could (hopefully) understand lmaooo

vannagan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vannagan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I m trying to get my 6 pack, and my friend said to exercise in the morning, take cold showers, stop eating white break, pasta, rice ( Which is kinda hard since I live on them being Asian and all )and keep my metabolism high. He said something about eating eggs at night cuz they digest slow and will keep my metabolism working, he says its suppose to help me get my six pack. But I thought eating before bed was bad ? plus eggs has alota protein and fat, and isn't that a bad thing? Just wanted to get some professional advice on this, Thankx
    abs are supper easy to get. if you work on them for a week you have it, but having them show is a different story. but all you have to do is cardio. keep your body fat down. eat low fat meals. and you can eat rice and bread if you want just control you intake. dont eat a ton of it try one cup you know. just think smart dont stuff your face cause you can eat small meals every 4 hours.

tenacious707 is just really nice. (+1000) tenacious707 is just really nice. (+1000) tenacious707 is just really nice. (+1000) tenacious707 is just really nice. (+1000) tenacious707 is just really nice. (+1000) tenacious707 is just really nice. (+1000) tenacious707 is just really nice. (+1000) tenacious707 is just really nice. (+1000) tenacious707 is just really nice. (+1000) tenacious707 is just really nice. (+1000) tenacious707 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by PBateman2 View Post

Repeat three times.
    Co sign this. Please read. It takes time to learn about nutrition, nothing comes easy in life... you are 15 you will learn this as you get older.

Originally Posted by vannagan View Post
    abs are supper easy to get. if you work on them for a week you have it, but having them show is a different story. but all you have to do is cardio. keep your body fat down. eat low fat meals. and you can eat rice and bread if you want just control you intake. dont eat a ton of it try one cup you know. just think smart dont stuff your face cause you can eat small meals every 4 hours.
    Lol thankx, yours was the only one that didn't insult me.

CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lol thankx, yours was the only one that didn't insult me.
    That's because his IQ level is marginally higher than yours

hrdgain3r89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hrdgain3r89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hrdgain3r89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hrdgain3r89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hrdgain3r89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hrdgain3r89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hrdgain3r89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hrdgain3r89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hrdgain3r89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hrdgain3r89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hrdgain3r89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    noone in here is insulting you per se....your post is simply one of 160000 a day that get posted in here wanting "quick answers" without doing the research. Youre never gonna learn anything by asking a question here n there n figuring it out as you go. just tryin to help you out man.

i suppose ill help you out tho but for future reference if you cant find it in the stickies type the specific question into the forum search bar and youll prbably find many threads regarding your question

for abs, cardio and eating less than you expend is key.

but lets adress this first. eating fat in no way makes you fat. eating more calories than you expend do. cottage cheese would be a better idea before bed because it contains casein, which is a slow digesting protein.

no need to refrain from eating white breads, pastas, or rice. The only difference between those foods and theyre brown/whole grain counterparts is that whole grains contain more nutrients and digest slower in the body

and im not sure if you meant to ask if protein was bad for you but if so thats the worst fail ive read on here in awhile. you need protein for growth, in fact it will actually HELP you achieve a six pack as you need protein to aid in metabolism and muscle growth...

yeah dude you simply need to read up theres no way all you need to know is gonna get answered in one thread...no hate but you got a long way to go
    --Misc Cut like Diamonds by June Crew--

'We make our world significant by the courage of our questions and by the depth of our answers.'

'Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.'

'We may forgive a child for being afraid of the dark, but the real tragedy is a man who is afraid of the light.' -Plato

One useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a Congress. -John Adams

^^^ Actually, I was insulting him

WorkOutBarbie is just really nice. (+1000) WorkOutBarbie is just really nice. (+1000) WorkOutBarbie is just really nice. (+1000) WorkOutBarbie is just really nice. (+1000) WorkOutBarbie is just really nice. (+1000) WorkOutBarbie is just really nice. (+1000) WorkOutBarbie is just really nice. (+1000) WorkOutBarbie is just really nice. (+1000) WorkOutBarbie is just really nice. (+1000) WorkOutBarbie is just really nice. (+1000) WorkOutBarbie is just really nice. (+1000)
    my trainer has me eat 4 egg whites as my last meal
    Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through him who strengthens me."

Alwaysdeadlift is just really nice. (+1000) Alwaysdeadlift is just really nice. (+1000) Alwaysdeadlift is just really nice. (+1000) Alwaysdeadlift is just really nice. (+1000) Alwaysdeadlift is just really nice. (+1000) Alwaysdeadlift is just really nice. (+1000) Alwaysdeadlift is just really nice. (+1000) Alwaysdeadlift is just really nice. (+1000) Alwaysdeadlift is just really nice. (+1000) Alwaysdeadlift is just really nice. (+1000) Alwaysdeadlift is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by vannagan View Post
    eat low fat meals...you can eat small meals every 4 hours.
    Why and why? Both not really necessary.

Originally Posted by WorkOutBarbie View Post
    my trainer has me eat 4 egg whites as my last meal
    If he has you throw away the yolks, tell him you shouldn't be bothered to buy eggs anymore.
    deadlift: 500 (No straps, No belt, No chalk... 100% RAW)
    squat: 405
    Bench: 300
    ------
    total: 1205

4.66sec 40 yard dash at 205lbs

Former Outside Back in the Rugby US Superleague (ankle tendons exploded, I will return one day... bigger, muhahaha!!!)

paulgnc24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) paulgnc24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) paulgnc24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) paulgnc24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) paulgnc24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) paulgnc24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) paulgnc24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) paulgnc24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) paulgnc24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) paulgnc24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) paulgnc24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Depends which chicken it came from and the magnetic poles of the earth.

Originally Posted by paulgnc24 View Post
    Depends which chicken it came from and the magnetic poles of the earth.
    also depends if the eggs are green, or if you're having them with ham

marcowarick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

all these are non sense. two hundred sit ups six nights a week will make you get not 6 but 8 pack. this is how i got mine

Zaneseed is a name known to all. (+5000) Zaneseed is a name known to all. (+5000) Zaneseed is a name known to all. (+5000) Zaneseed is a name known to all. (+5000) Zaneseed is a name known to all. (+5000) Zaneseed is a name known to all. (+5000) Zaneseed is a name known to all. (+5000) Zaneseed is a name known to all. (+5000) Zaneseed is a name known to all. (+5000) Zaneseed is a name known to all. (+5000) Zaneseed is a name known to all. (+5000)
    start going for jogs and wearing A&F shirts. you'll get dem abs in no time
    Don't take your guns to town

☆★Spartan crew★☆

Alwaysdeadlift is just really nice. (+1000) Alwaysdeadlift is just really nice. (+1000) Alwaysdeadlift is just really nice. (+1000) Alwaysdeadlift is just really nice. (+1000) Alwaysdeadlift is just really nice. (+1000) Alwaysdeadlift is just really nice. (+1000) Alwaysdeadlift is just really nice. (+1000) Alwaysdeadlift is just really nice. (+1000) Alwaysdeadlift is just really nice. (+1000) Alwaysdeadlift is just really nice. (+1000) Alwaysdeadlift is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by marcowarick View Post
    all these are non sense. two hundred sit ups six nights a week will make you get not 6 but 8 pack. this is how i got mine
    I thought 201 was optimal?
    ------

Former Outside Back in the Rugby US Superleague (ankle tendons exploded, I will return one day... bigger, muhahaha!!!)

Zaneseed is a name known to all. (+5000) Zaneseed is a name known to all. (+5000) Zaneseed is a name known to all. (+5000) Zaneseed is a name known to all. (+5000) Zaneseed is a name known to all. (+5000) Zaneseed is a name known to all. (+5000) Zaneseed is a name known to all. (+5000) Zaneseed is a name known to all. (+5000) Zaneseed is a name known to all. (+5000) Zaneseed is a name known to all. (+5000) Zaneseed is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Alwaysdeadlift View Post
    I thought 201 was optimal?
    well it depends, if you wanna focus more on getting more abs (i have like 10) or if you wanna increase your bench press

☆★Spartan crew★☆

Originally Posted by Zaneseed View Post
    well it depends, if you wanna focus more on getting more abs (i have like 10) or if you wanna increase your bench press
    But I want 14, so I'll increase to 202 i guess...
    ------

Originally Posted by Alwaysdeadlift View Post
    But I want 14, so I'll increase to 202 i guess...
    yeah that makes sense, but make sure you spread it over 7 days so you don't overtrain and ruin your gainz

☆★Spartan crew★☆

Kamapuaa is just really nice. (+1000) Kamapuaa is just really nice. (+1000) Kamapuaa is just really nice. (+1000) Kamapuaa is just really nice. (+1000) Kamapuaa is just really nice. (+1000) Kamapuaa is just really nice. (+1000) Kamapuaa is just really nice. (+1000) Kamapuaa is just really nice. (+1000) Kamapuaa is just really nice. (+1000) Kamapuaa is just really nice. (+1000) Kamapuaa is just really nice. (+1000)
    duyyisadork, you already are super thin and have no muscle. If you get to the body fat % where your abs are more visible, you'll look freakish. Eat more and lift weights, do something like Starting Strength. Gain some mass, it'll take a little time.

The idea is you first get big and strong, which involves eating a lot of protein + whatever. Then you try to lose the fat while keeping the muscle.

Tototoro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tototoro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tototoro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tototoro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tototoro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tototoro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tototoro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tototoro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tototoro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tototoro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tototoro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Make sure you do alot of bicep curls in the squat rack. Six pack in no time. Also, don't eat after 6pm or else you'll gain lots of fatz.