Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Ka0s View Post
    Yo Sean which foods are the best to increase my cubic centimeter count?
    All you need's a multi. Don't even bother lifting, it doesn't do anything for you. Take your multi twice a day for increased results.

MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SeanP35 View Post
    Then this thread is not the place to argue your point. It is not about athletes who monitor and perfect their diet. Regardless, any toxic substances are going to be toxic regardless of how the rest of the diet is.

My first workout in 6 months was Saturday. So yeah, I'm starting to lift again. If somebody's wrong, I say so, regardless of who it is. Yes, you've stood up for me in the past and I've done the same for you. I have no problems with you, I have a problem with your idea of nutrition and health.
    Mate I just think it would help if you didn't treat every person you disagree with as a mortal enemy. And that's exactly what you do.

And I'm aware they're still unhealthy, but I'm sure we could hypothesise some line above which is considered 'healthy' and below which is 'unhealthy' and above which your average guy who does his exercise and keeps a rough eye on his diet will fall, despite eating McDonalds.

To call it unhealthy is fine, to blame it for health problems nationwide etc. I do not agree with. I do not believe that you will find an individual for whom you can say 'fast food caused his problems', I honestly believe that every person who falls into that category will also be bloody lazy and not monitor any other aspects of their diet/health.

/discussion.

CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ka0s View Post
    Yo Sean which foods are the best to increase my cubic centimeter count?
    Bwuahahahaha. aware.

ImThatOneKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImThatOneKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImThatOneKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImThatOneKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImThatOneKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImThatOneKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImThatOneKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImThatOneKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImThatOneKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImThatOneKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImThatOneKid will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Irrelevant I know.

OT: I am pretty sure you can find plenty of articles/websites using google.com.

SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MrB1g View Post
    Mate I just think it would help if you didn't treat every person you disagree with as a mortal enemy. And that's exactly what you do.

And I'm aware they're still unhealthy, but I'm sure we could hypothesise some line above which is considered 'healthy' and below which is 'unhealthy' and above which your average guy who does his exercise and keeps a rough eye on his diet will fall, despite eating McDonalds.

To call it unhealthy is fine, to blame it for health problems nationwide etc. I do not agree with. I do not believe that you will find an individual for whom you can say 'fast food caused his problems', I honestly believe that every person who falls into that category will also be bloody lazy and not monitor any other aspects of their diet/health.

/discussion.
    Of course, it's all a combination of far too many things to just point something out and say "that's what is killing you."

It's honestly sad how much toxic crap is being fed to people even in things that should be relatively healthy. Not only that but it's amazing how difficult it actually is to get in every micronutrient and not be deficient in anything.

Originally Posted by CajunPballer View Post
    Bwuahahahaha. aware.
    I'm pretty sure anybody who's been on this site for more than 4 months or so is aware, especially since that thread was bumped a month or two ago.

Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SeanP35 View Post
    Of course, it's all a combination of far too many things to just point something out and say "that's what is killing you."

It's honestly sad how much toxic crap is being fed to people even in things that should be relatively healthy. Not only that but it's amazing how difficult it actually is to get in every micronutrient and not be deficient in anything.

I'm pretty sure anybody who's been on this site for more than 4 months or so is aware, especially since that thread was bumped a month or two ago.
    Doesn't mean we're ever going to let you live it down

CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I wasn't aware it got bumped.

hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ucantcme5 View Post
    Im eating 2 mcchickens as i speak.

U mad?
    i just ate two mcribs. u mad?
    "And I'm not afraid to die, I'm not afraid to waste my life because when I die I'm going to paradise So I'm not worried, and I'm in a hurry to die."