Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Question Most confrontational you've gotten in the gym?

Thread idea came to me after a couple of 300 pound beefcakes got into it earlier.

It can be as simple as telling someone you're not done with a machine to throwing a dumbbell at someone's head. Let's hear em.

Mine was last year in a crowded LA fitness. I was in the pull up bar cable station and a bunch of guys were behind me doing lat pulldowns. They took the accessory off and it hit me in the back of my neck. Without batting an eye I swung my elbow as hard as I could into the guys chest. They all circled me but it all got broken up pretty quick since it was packed.

Go misc

I want to play a game... JIGSAW's Avatar
    JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Never, not once........and wont ever happen.
    I walk amongst you.......but I am not one of you.

Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pushed a guy and our GFs at the time stopped us from going any further. I was using something, he was super setting I guess and came up to me mid set and said “I was using that” so I said “lol no you aren’t or else I wouldn’t be able to get on it”.

I’m all for super setting, but IMO the possibility of someone hopping on the machine when You’re doing the other lift is part of the game.

Crooze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crooze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crooze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crooze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crooze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crooze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crooze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crooze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crooze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crooze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crooze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Never been in a gym altercation lol.

One time this grunting dumbass was curling right in front of the dumbbell rack, so when I had to rerack my dumbbells I stepped right in front of him and he had to stop curling. No fuks given

Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    haven't had a physical altercation since I was 17

I suppose the most confrontational I've been in the gym would be when I see *******s use machines or barbells and not re-rack the weights. Once I am sure they're done with it I go an ask them if they're finished. When they say yes I usually reply 'Oh, I couldn't tell because you didn't re-rack the weights. Are you going to?'

They usually end up doing it, but sometimes just grumble/complain so I go NC
    **Georgia Crew**
    **Mechanical Engineering Crew**
    **2018 Aesthetics Crew**

01/02/2018 - 202.2 lb.
    Current - 181.4 lb. (1/23/18)

nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Was at planet fitness in that circuit training area on the leg press. Some Timothy skinny fat ******* walked up to me and said that I need to get off because that's his next machine in the circuit. I wanted to knock him out but I walked away.

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nothing that crazy. There was a couple doing some dumbell chit directly in front of the incline bench I was using. Thought they would notice me having to maneuver around them to get add weight to the bar between sets, but they just kept on doing lateral raises right fukkin there. I loudly say "excuse me" as I'm holding a plate and waiting to walk around the bench to get to the other side of it.

I got a nasty stare, but that was about it. They fukking moved finally. All the room in the gym and they choose to block my way. People these days.
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***2022 Aesthetics Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***
    ***I have chosen violence***

PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well, first of all, let me start of by saying my stats are about 5'10" 270 lbs. Pathetic. I know. I've been like this for all my life, fat. Well, I've decided enough is enough, and said I'm going to join a gym.

Well I was terrified, A fat piece of crap like me entering a gym, everyone's going to laugh, point, and kick me out, but I just told myself, remember all the people who ever made fun of you through out life, it can't get any worse then that, and use that as motivation. So I did.

I entered the gym and my freakin legs were shaking, no joke. I have a routine that I am going to use, but today I said I'm just going to go in there and get a feel for the place, try a few excericises and gtfo. Well I walk in there, and I just see a bunch of bikes and treadmills, then the weights behind them, I was about to throw up i was so nervous, so I just jumped on the first treadmill in front of me. I turned it on, and watched the lifters.

F, these guys were HUGE. I mean MASSIVE, I said no way in HELLO am I going to go in there, so I got off the machine, and started to walk towards the door then stopped myself, I said no way, I came this far, and I'm sure they wont' really care. So I mustered enough courage, walked over there nervous as hek, and just walked straight to the curl rack.

There was an average guy next to me curling, I don't know looked about 30 lbs, so I figured I can probably do 20, so I try to pick up the 20's. AND I COULDN'T. The guy next to me was staring at me, and told me "Try something else" then points at these pink ones on the floor. Apparently his friend behind him was watching and started laughing. So I turned around and I wanted to say something, but I just couldn't, I pick up the pink dumbbells and start curling. Well his friend starts making smart remarks like "WHOA THIS GUY IS A BEAST" "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHNOOOOOLLLD" and other things. I swear, I was getting so angry, I started to get a flashback of all the people who ever made fun of me in my life, one by one, and his voice in the background. I was steaming, all of a sudden i turn around out of sheer anger, it was as if I blacked out, and fling the pink dumbbell in his face. BAM, I HIT HIM. Then I realized, OMG DID I JUST DO THAT??!
    MISC Blood Drive (MOD REPS): https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175220881

Start: B-175/S-185/D-185/OHP-95
    Current:B-335/S-365/D-365/OHP-215
    Goals: B-365/S-405/D-495/OHP-225

WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Muzzlrpress View Post
    Nothing that crazy. There was a couple doing some dumbell chit directly in front of the incline bench I was using. Thought they would notice me having to maneuver around them to get add weight to the bar between sets, but they just kept on doing lateral raises right fukkin there. I loudly say "excuse me" as I'm holding a plate and waiting to walk around the bench to get to the other side of it.

I got a nasty stare, but that was about it. They fukking moved finally. All the room in the gym and they choose to block my way. People these days.
    Thats rude Gandalf.
    NYR NYM NYK UCONN Nebraska AS Roma

nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PeaceWithin View Post
    Well, first of all, let me start of by saying my stats are about 5'10" 270 lbs. Pathetic. I know. I've been like this for all my life, fat. Well, I've decided enough is enough, and said I'm going to join a gym.

Well I was terrified, A fat piece of crap like me entering a gym, everyone's going to laugh, point, and kick me out, but I just told myself, remember all the people who ever made fun of you through out life, it can't get any worse then that, and use that as motivation. So I did.

I entered the gym and my freakin legs were shaking, no joke. I have a routine that I am going to use, but today I said I'm just going to go in there and get a feel for the place, try a few excericises and gtfo. Well I walk in there, and I just see a bunch of bikes and treadmills, then the weights behind them, I was about to throw up i was so nervous, so I just jumped on the first treadmill in front of me. I turned it on, and watched the lifters.

F, these guys were HUGE. I mean MASSIVE, I said no way in HELLO am I going to go in there, so I got off the machine, and started to walk towards the door then stopped myself, I said no way, I came this far, and I'm sure they wont' really care. So I mustered enough courage, walked over there nervous as hek, and just walked straight to the curl rack.

There was an average guy next to me curling, I don't know looked about 30 lbs, so I figured I can probably do 20, so I try to pick up the 20's. AND I COULDN'T. The guy next to me was staring at me, and told me "Try something else" then points at these pink ones on the floor. Apparently his friend behind him was watching and started laughing. So I turned around and I wanted to say something, but I just couldn't, I pick up the pink dumbbells and start curling. Well his friend starts making smart remarks like "WHOA THIS GUY IS A BEAST" "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHNOOOOOLLLD" and other things. I swear, I was getting so angry, I started to get a flashback of all the people who ever made fun of me in my life, one by one, and his voice in the background. I was steaming, all of a sudden i turn around out of sheer anger, it was as if I blacked out, and fling the pink dumbbell in his face. BAM, I HIT HIM. Then I realized, OMG DID I JUST DO THAT??!
    Alpha as ****

AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Went to walk around this dude to my right, his left. He made an evasive move, essentially mirroring my move. I go back the other way, but he shifts as well, and a small collision occurs. My headphones were in going full blast, and I looked back and mouthed "sorry", but didn't saying anything because I didn't know if I'd be yelling or not, because of the headphones.
    do not read my posts and weep, i am not there i do not sleep
    i am the thousand greens that rep, i am the ban bet dutifully kept
    of memes and trolls in toasted breads, i am not there, i am not dead.

JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000) JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000) JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000) JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000) JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000) JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000) JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000) JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000) JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000) JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000) JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Working out at college gym... This dumbasd instructor would come in all the time , take literally every single 45lb plate in the gym and load up the leg press and proceed to do a single rep with a range of motion of 2 or 3 inches. Hed then take a 5 minute rest in between sets. Gym was always packed so people would get pissed and complain, but gym staff were a bunch of 19 year old females who were too scared to call him out.

One day I was in a rush and wanted to get a quick squat sesh in. Of course, moron instructor had leg press loaded up. Went over and asked him if I could take a few plates in between his sets. He said no. Proceeded to call him out on his zero range of motion, 5 minute rests in between single sets etc. Told him hed actually accomplish something if he lowered the weight and did the exercise properly. Also told him he was a dick for hogging all the plates.

Dude gets off the leg press and gets in my face saying how he's an instructor and blah blah. Get a inch from my face, I tell him to back the fk up because I'm ex mercenary, have done snatch and grabs in the field, been in the powder wars, and that Texas castle law dictates I can end him on the spot for threatening me. Non negotiable. He started getting red faced, backed up and apologized. He whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror if anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought nah forget it yo home to bel air. That was the last time that cuck instructor showed his mug in that gym. Everyone cheered me too after I called him out lol.

True story btw lmao

Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JRJester View Post
    Working out at college gym... This dumbasd instructor would come in all the time , take literally every single 45lb plate in the gym and load up the leg press and proceed to do a single rep with a range of motion of 2 or 3 inches. Hed then take a 5 minute rest in between sets. Gym was always packed so people would get pissed and complain, but gym staff were a bunch of 19 year old females who were too scared to call him out.

One day I was in a rush and wanted to get a quick squat sesh in. Of course, moron instructor had leg press loaded up. Went over and asked him if I could take a few plates in between his sets. He said no. Proceeded to call him out on his zero range of motion, 5 minute rests in between single sets etc. Told him hed actually accomplish something if he lowered the weight and did the exercise properly. Also told him he was a dick for hogging all the plates.

Dude gets off the leg press and gets in my face saying how he's an instructor and blah blah. Get a inch from my face, I tell him to back the fk up because I'm ex mercenary, have done snatch and grabs in the field, been in the powder wars, and that Texas castle law dictates I can end him on the spot for threatening me. Non negotiable. He started getting red faced, backed up and apologized. He whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror if anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought nah forget it yo home to bel air. That was the last time that cuck instructor showed his mug in that gym. Everyone cheered me too after I called him out lol.

True story btw lmao
    lul
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***

PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nn586 View Post
    Alpha as ****
    Thank you, I thought so. They were not aware, but I fixed that.
    MISC Blood Drive (MOD REPS): https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175220881

anchassybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anchassybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anchassybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anchassybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anchassybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anchassybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anchassybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anchassybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anchassybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anchassybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anchassybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I told some kid (kindly) to move away from the mirror I was watching myself while doing cable flyes.

PeteJonesHTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeteJonesHTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeteJonesHTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeteJonesHTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeteJonesHTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeteJonesHTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeteJonesHTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeteJonesHTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeteJonesHTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeteJonesHTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeteJonesHTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This PT was training a client of hers, and stole the pec deck from me while I was getting water. I walked back over there and told her I was using it. No BS, this bitch gives me a look like I just threatened to murder her, spouts off some retort, and leaves. I was like wtf these hoes is so entitled smh.
    **Engineering master race crew**
    **MILF crew**
    **Kliff Kingsbury crew**
    **Magna Cum Laude crew**
    **Secretly enjoys Hallmark channel Xmas movies crew**

Location: Height: 5'11", Weight: 160 lbs, United States Virgin Islands
    jawbruh is not very well liked. (-100) jawbruh is not very well liked. (-100) jawbruh is not very well liked. (-100) jawbruh is not very well liked. (-100) jawbruh is not very well liked. (-100) jawbruh is not very well liked. (-100) jawbruh is not very well liked. (-100) jawbruh is not very well liked. (-100) jawbruh is not very well liked. (-100) jawbruh is not very well liked. (-100) jawbruh is not very well liked. (-100)
    Never got into one, but often times I will go out of my way to ruin the set of ****s who curl/shrug in front of the dumbbell rack and pick up the pair that is exactly in front of them.

leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I was in a bad mood a month or so ago.

I was doing leg press as I was nursing a hamstring issue.

I use a 2 minute rest interval inbetween sets and time it with my phone so I misc as the counter times down.

This old guy comes over and says you using that? I think I was 1 or 2 sets into a 5 set deal.
    Normally I offer people to work in but he had a tone.

I said yes. He said well I've used two machines while you are sitting there with your phone. I started to explain the rest interval as he was obviously circuit training.

But he made a face and I just looked at him and said get out of my face.

Still steaming when I was done I walked over to him and said I'm done but I will take as long as I phuckin want on anything I use. Do you phuckin understand?

Then this tiny ******* trainer that works there with his gay as phuck millennial beard that I can't stand comes over to me and tells me to go back to the free weight area.

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "Ohhh...sss-ssorry excuse me haha..." as I am walking to the water fountain

joeysmokes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joeysmokes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joeysmokes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joeysmokes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joeysmokes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joeysmokes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joeysmokes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joeysmokes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joeysmokes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joeysmokes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joeysmokes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    unless someone intentionally hits you, then you should take the high road

it's the gym for fuks sake, you're only gonna come out looking like a butthurt *******

DJake is a name known to all. (+5000) DJake is a name known to all. (+5000) DJake is a name known to all. (+5000) DJake is a name known to all. (+5000) DJake is a name known to all. (+5000) DJake is a name known to all. (+5000) DJake is a name known to all. (+5000) DJake is a name known to all. (+5000) DJake is a name known to all. (+5000) DJake is a name known to all. (+5000) DJake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Guy put an article of clothing on 6-7 different stations at the gym to save them. Wasn't going from one to the next or anything...just holding the stations for when he was ready for them. I asked him if I could work on one of the benches his hoodie was on and he said no. So I moved his hoodie to the leg machine that all the girls use (the one they know not to make eye contact with any dude while using), and proceeded to use the bench. He eventually saw me using "his machine" and came up to me threatening to kick my @$$, and I told him he if was going to do that he should workout his legs first, and pointed at the machine his hoodie was on. That was a fun day.

AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Strong rage waterboy.

I'll try not say anything about your weight next time, who knows, you might throw a dumbbell in my face too.

BigNappa is not very helpful. (-500) BigNappa is not very helpful. (-500) BigNappa is not very helpful. (-500) BigNappa is not very helpful. (-500) BigNappa is not very helpful. (-500) BigNappa is not very helpful. (-500) BigNappa is not very helpful. (-500) BigNappa is not very helpful. (-500) BigNappa is not very helpful. (-500) BigNappa is not very helpful. (-500) BigNappa is not very helpful. (-500)
    Took a guys plate when he was legpressing it was my bad, I didn't notice I grabbed it off the actual machine, since the rack is connected

Originally Posted by DJake View Post
    Guy put an article of clothing on 6-7 different stations at the gym to save them. Wasn't going from one to the next or anything...just holding the stations for when he was ready for them. I asked him if I could work on one of the benches his hoodie was on and he said no. So I moved his hoodie to the leg machine that all the girls use (the one they know not to make eye contact with any dude while using), and proceeded to use the bench. He eventually saw me using "his machine" and came up to me threatening to kick my @$$, and I told him he if was going to do that he should workout his legs first, and pointed at the machine his hoodie was on. That was a fun day.
    That can't be how the story ends
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***

Originally Posted by AquilaConfido View Post
    Strong rage waterboy.

I'll try not say anything about your weight next time, who knows, you might throw a dumbbell in my face too.
    Strong lack of awareness, lol. I'm sure OP knows what I'm talking about.

Premium Gold Member strengthgained's Avatar
    strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Took my accessory off the machine after hitting back with the boys and smacked some idiot in the head with it. He tried to fire an elbow into me but I just moved aside casually and went about my day. We all laughed about it over cold ones later that day.
    I admit all my threads suck :(

Supplements Suck

AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JIGSAW View Post
    Never, not once........and wont ever happen.
    This

Never needed to. Chit never goes down in the gym brah. Everyone is chill and there for one thing.

AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Strong lack of awareness, lol. I'm sure OP knows what I'm talking about.
    I hope that's a copypasta srs.

If you did that in the UK you'd be behind bars for GBH or attempted GBH.

Darkness2Light has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Darkness2Light has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Darkness2Light has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Darkness2Light has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Darkness2Light has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Darkness2Light has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Darkness2Light has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Darkness2Light has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Darkness2Light has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Darkness2Light has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Darkness2Light has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Nah not really. Honestly common courtesy and not giving a fuk goes a long way. Someone stand in front of you in the mirror? Just move over...People standing too close to you? who cares its a public space.

some guy didnt wipe his machine? I wipe machines an benches before i get on them no matter what anyway so idgaf.

Dude speaks to you in the wrong tone, shrug it off an laugh. why does a king care about the bitter tone of a peasant? i sure dont bros.

all in all if you carry yourself confidently and friendly and dont have a chip on your shoulder you can avoid 99% of these altercations. nobody fuks with me and no one in the gym ever has. Just think, what would zyzz do? what would a swashbuckling chad whos ripped do? be easy going fellas...now if you see someone bullying another person then you should step in, if you notice a guy putting others in danger then step in otherwise...take a chill pill anjust get swole brahs!

Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nothing stands out in memory

People are nice in my gym