Thread: Food stash

brado34 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brado34 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Food stash

So i live with another family and feel really weird eating all their food. know what i mean?
    I want to put a mini fridge in my room and just keep seperate foods in it.
    any tips?
    They dont have to all be refridgerated.
    Like i can go up and microwave stuff if needed.
    Almonds,
    some veggies?
    apples?
    gemmie some ideas boys!

anna-maro will become famous soon enough. (+50) anna-maro will become famous soon enough. (+50) anna-maro will become famous soon enough. (+50) anna-maro will become famous soon enough. (+50) anna-maro will become famous soon enough. (+50) anna-maro will become famous soon enough. (+50) anna-maro will become famous soon enough. (+50) anna-maro will become famous soon enough. (+50) anna-maro will become famous soon enough. (+50) anna-maro will become famous soon enough. (+50) anna-maro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why is it so hard to make a grochery list? U know what to eat... Put that in the fridge!

brado34 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brado34 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by anna-maro View Post
    Why is it so hard to make a grochery list? U know what to eat... Put that in the fridge!
    i was just curious as to what others eat!

anna-maro will become famous soon enough. (+50) anna-maro will become famous soon enough. (+50) anna-maro will become famous soon enough. (+50) anna-maro will become famous soon enough. (+50) anna-maro will become famous soon enough. (+50) anna-maro will become famous soon enough. (+50) anna-maro will become famous soon enough. (+50) anna-maro will become famous soon enough. (+50) anna-maro will become famous soon enough. (+50) anna-maro will become famous soon enough. (+50) anna-maro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In my fridge... Lots of vegetables(broccoli,mushrooms, onions, greenpeppers, tomatos, cucumbes) some fruits(apple, pomogranat) eggs, eggwhites, cottage cheese, almonds, peanut butter, milk, soy chicken, and soy burgers, (I'm vegetarian lol)
    In my cupboards, oatmeal, brown rice, whole wheat pasta, dried beans and lenthils, lots of herbs and spices, protein powder(3 flavour)

iGotBigOnes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iGotBigOnes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iGotBigOnes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iGotBigOnes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iGotBigOnes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iGotBigOnes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iGotBigOnes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iGotBigOnes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iGotBigOnes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iGotBigOnes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iGotBigOnes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    why not buy groceries and put them in their fridge...why u gotta be all secretive with your mini-fridge?