Thread: 100's workout ?

dG- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dG- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dG- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dG- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dG- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dG- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dG- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dG- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dG- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dG- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dG- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

100's workout ?

100s Chest Workout

100s training is where you perform a single set of a hundred reps for each exercise. Doing 100s will indirectly make your chest bigger. This type of extremely high rep training increases the number of capillaries, and likely also increases the density of existing capillaries. Without getting to technical, capillaries are like extremely small veins. Capillaries play a very crucial role in muscle building in that capillaries transport muscle building nutrients and hormones (testosterone) to the the muscle cells. Increasing the number and size of capillaries means more nutrients and hormones are supplied, leading to larger muscles.

To perform 100s training, choose a weight that you can do roughly 65 reps with until you hit failure, which tends to be about 25% of the weight you can do for 10 reps. Take the weight and try to go to a hundred reps, once you fail at around 60-75 reps (if you can do more than this the weight is to light), rest 1 second for each rep you have left. So if you have 35 reps left, rest for 35 seconds. Keep repeating this process until you reach your 100 reps.

You can do 100s training for the entire body, or just a lagging bodyparts. There's no fixed rule.

Rest Between Sets: 2 minutes

100s Chest Workout
    Exercise
    Sets
    Reps
    Dumbbell Bench Press (flat bench)
    Cable Crossovers
    Dumbbell Bench Press (incline bench)

Anyone heard of this? or tried it?

JACKSonvIllEr is on a distinguished road. (+10) JACKSonvIllEr is on a distinguished road. (+10) JACKSonvIllEr is on a distinguished road. (+10) JACKSonvIllEr is on a distinguished road. (+10) JACKSonvIllEr is on a distinguished road. (+10) JACKSonvIllEr is on a distinguished road. (+10) JACKSonvIllEr is on a distinguished road. (+10) JACKSonvIllEr is on a distinguished road. (+10) JACKSonvIllEr is on a distinguished road. (+10) JACKSonvIllEr is on a distinguished road. (+10) JACKSonvIllEr is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    doesnt sound too good
    Height=5'11"
    Weight=191
    Bench= 315
    squat=420

Bicep=16 inches
    Chest=43.5 inches
    legs 25
    calves 15

i rep back

Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    can't tell if OP is serious, proof please?

Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000)
    I do this for my muscular endurance once in a while but I can't (and haven't in my experience) see this doing much for your chest size. Still the Broscience actually sounds semi-plausible.

dG- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dG- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dG- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dG- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dG- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dG- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dG- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dG- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dG- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dG- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dG- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I didnt think it did... for a normal person you would be pressing like 30's... and thats not even a warm up..
    I am not doing this, my one buddy sent it to me.. was just wondering if any of you guys heard of it...
    He got it from this link:
    http://www.free-workout-routines.net..._workouts.html

I think its dumb personally

Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000)
    I didnt think it did... for a normal person you would be pressing like 30's... and thats not even a warm up..
    I am not doing this, my one buddy sent it to me.. was just wondering if any of you guys heard of it...
    He got it from this link:
    http://www.free-workout-routines.net..._workouts.html

I think its dumb personally
    Yeah, like I said it's a good muscular endurance exercise and muscular endurance is important too. But it's not gonna do **** for strength or mass.

lunapt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunapt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunapt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunapt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunapt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunapt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunapt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunapt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunapt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunapt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunapt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    this makes the chest bigger indirectly? lol wat a load of bs

Jackaroe591 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

About the 100s.

This training regime was initially developed for Spetsnaz units who already had a solid conditioning background and were in optimal shape. Its purpose is NOT to add significant muscle mass but to maximize existing muscular functions. Maximization of function is understood as: improved synergic muscle fiber contractibility to maximize strength while not sacrificing speed and endurance, improved blood perfusion permitting increased stamina, and importantly, increased tendon and ligament strength making subjects less prone to injuries.

From its military origins it has been adapted to combat sports in general as well as to intense contact sport athletes (football, rugby) depending on positions played. Body builders have used it in their cycles to blast through periods of stagnation in gains or to create a denser muscle sections without putting on mass. I have no knowledge of it being used in isolation exercises but have seen good results in mulit-jointed exercises.

We are currently using it in pre-season rock and ice climbing training were power and stamina are preferred over mass. We’ve noticed older individuals (30+) tend to loose small amounts of mass but show increases in endurance and strength, while younger ones will actually show discrete increases in mass and perceived muscular “compactness”. All of us feel stronger and less injury prone as well as experiencing much faster recuperation periods.

Finally, done right, “100’s” work out cycles (3-4 workouts per week/1 month) can be psychologically demanding and we’ve had instances of gymphobia.

xStrongBad36x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xStrongBad36x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xStrongBad36x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xStrongBad36x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xStrongBad36x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xStrongBad36x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xStrongBad36x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xStrongBad36x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Say wwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttt?