arnoldx2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arnoldx2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arnoldx2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arnoldx2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arnoldx2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arnoldx2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arnoldx2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arnoldx2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arnoldx2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

nutrition facts for POPPED AMARANTH

searched over forums.. google nd evrything.. cudnt find it..
    does any1 know how much a serving size is nd the cals nd all?? in popped amaranth

i buy from a local merchant.. nd he sells 200gram packets.. it hs no nutrition labels..

thnks in adv..

doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by arnoldx2 View Post
    searched over forums.. google nd evrything.. cudnt find it..
    does any1 know how much a serving size is nd the cals nd all?? in popped amaranth

i buy from a local merchant.. nd he sells 200gram packets.. it hs no nutrition labels..

thnks in adv..
    http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/...-pasta/10640/2

arnoldx2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arnoldx2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arnoldx2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arnoldx2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arnoldx2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arnoldx2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arnoldx2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arnoldx2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arnoldx2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    thats not for popped amaranth......

its for cooked amaranth.. most probably in water like oatmeal..

ne1 else?? help me plz

bumppp

doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50)

ahhh.. man cm on..

i hav read smwheretht 1 cup uncooked amaranth = 8-10 cups of popped..

if u arent getting me.. lemme explain u.. tht popping is a way of cooking.. the way popcorn are popped..

i don't get it raw.. here, its available in jus 1 form.. POPPED

SO DOES ANY1 OUT HERE knows like what are the NUTRITION VALUES for a cup of AIR-POPPED AMARANTH.. reps

Originally Posted by arnoldx2 View Post
    ahhh.. man cm on..

i hav read smwheretht 1 cup uncooked amaranth = 8-10 cups of popped..

if u arent getting me.. lemme explain u.. tht popping is a way of cooking.. the way popcorn are popped..

i don't get it raw.. here, its available in jus 1 form.. POPPED

SO DOES ANY1 OUT HERE knows like what are the NUTRITION VALUES for a cup of AIR-POPPED AMARANTH.. reps
    Dude. Let me explain this to you since you obviously don't get it. When you pop seeds they grow in size. Sure, they will occupy more space and that's why when you pop them they will occupy a greater amount of cups (which is a measure of volume) but the nutrition or the weight doesn't change at all (except for a tiny, negligible amount due to some water vapor escaping). If someone is selling you 200 grams of "popped" amaranth it has virtually the same nutritional value as 200 grams of uncooked, raw amaranth. Sheesh.

I'm not sure why I even bothered to help you with this being that you are awfully rude. I helped you twice and you didn't even thank me. No one cares about getting a rep from you, bud, You have 0 rep power.

Edit: Oh yay, I gave you a red dot when I negged you. That was fun
    Last edited by doctapeppa; 11-08-2010 at 08:49 AM.

Originally Posted by doctapeppa View Post
    Dude. Let me explain this to you since you obviously don't get it. When you pop seeds they grow in size. Sure, they will occupy more space and that's why when you pop them they will occupy a greater amount of cups (which is a measure of volume) but the nutrition or the weight doesn't change at all (except for a tiny, negligible amount due to some water vapor escaping). If someone is selling you 200 grams of "popped" amaranth it has virtually the same nutritional value as 200 grams of uncooked, raw amaranth. Sheesh.

I'm not sure why I even bothered to help you with this being that you are awfully rude. I helped you twice and you didn't even thank me. No one cares about getting a rep from you, bud, You have 0 rep power.

Edit: Oh yay, I gave you a red dot when I negged you. That was fun
    lol i dint mean to b rude... i nw get the logic behind ur post.. thanks )

nd thanks for the neg :\
    neways reps 2 u! cheers