PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000)

Axis Labs Hemodraulix: Sufficient AA dose?

Or would Gaspari's Halodrol Liquigels be better?

I care not for the other ingredients, just these two are readily available to me for dece price.

TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by PaleVein View Post
    Or would Gaspari's Halodrol Liquigels be better?

I care not for the other ingredients, just these two are readily available to me for dece price.
    woo fellow winnipeger!
    its hard to say if they have enough ArA to be sufficient since they're prop blends.
    i do know from personal experience, hemodraulix was nuts when i tried samples a while back.
    if i'm not mistaken st. vital GNC has 2 boxes, to my understanding they expire 05/11 which means in they'd be at 33% off right now (i only know this cuzi used to work there)

PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TryStoppinMe View Post
    woo fellow winnipeger!
    its hard to say if they have enough ArA to be sufficient since they're prop blends.
    i do know from personal experience, hemodraulix was nuts when i tried samples a while back.
    if i'm not mistaken st. vital GNC has 2 boxes, to my understanding they expire 05/11 which means in they'd be at 33% off right now (i only know this cuzi used to work there)
    I've got cost pricing at my store, so not entirely worried! I've yet to try any AA products but I've read quite a bit. Really bunk that they're prop blends, and well... the other ingredients in both are completely useless to me at the moment.

I really REALLY wish I didn't give out the last of our samplers a few months back.

TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I've got cost pricing at my store, so not entirely worried! I've yet to try any AA products but I've read quite a bit. Really bunk that they're prop blends, and well... the other ingredients in both are completely useless to me at the moment.

I really REALLY wish I didn't give out the last of our samplers a few months back.
    damn. yeah i cant say much for the amounts, but for pump it did the trick for me.
    i didn't see much out of the halodrol liquigels when I was using them. alot of people mention oily skin and increased DOMS with ArA. didnt get either on my run with liquidgels.

what store btw? i'm always lookin for good deals locally when possible haha

Originally Posted by TryStoppinMe View Post
    damn. yeah i cant say much for the amounts, but for pump it did the trick for me.
    i didn't see much out of the halodrol liquigels when I was using them. alot of people mention oily skin and increased DOMS with ArA. didnt get either on my run with liquidgels.

what store btw? i'm always lookin for good deals locally when possible haha
    Meyers Drugs brah! I'll def hook it up whenever you pop in. Literally no store in the city compares to our prices/selection, it's freakin' heaven here.

I'll prob give Hemodraulix a whirl. Just looking to keep my focus mentally while bridging tbh.

Meyers Drugs brah! I'll def hook it up whenever you pop in. Literally no store in the city compares to our prices/selection, it's freakin' heaven here.

I'll prob give Hemodraulix a whirl. Just looking to keep my focus mentally while bridging tbh.
    meyers drugs? i think i've heard of it. shoot me a PM with the address, i'll stop by sometime soon to check the place out

done deals brah!

Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I liked Hemo better than Halodrol Liqui-gels.