otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Exclamation Gynecomastia, Can this improve with Fat Loss?

I was always a skinny kid up until I was about 10 years old, but then I just got fat out of no where and was pretty overweight during middle and high school. Towards highschool I started dropping weight and then more later on. But the one thing that did not change was my chest. I seem to have a pretty bad case of gyno and I'd estimate myself at about 20-25% bodyday (i store alot in my legs). Im currently lifting, a 3 day split and trying to get to about 10-12% Guess I got screwed over during puberty and the being fat didnt help with the increased estrogen just from that. This is pretty depressing and doesnt help with the girls at all. So can this improve with lifting, and dropping BF% or am I pretty much limited to surgery.

msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Does the tissue under the nipple feel like the fat deposits you have everywhere else or does it feel a little harder and more nodular.

Working out and losing fat will help, but no promises where you'll end up. If it's just fat, fat loss will help a lot, but getting that skin to lay flat will at least require a moderate increase in pectoral size.

So yeah, it may or may not require surgery.

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Its hard man and hurts if i press it.

msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by otakutrevan View Post
    Yeah sounds like true gyno then, I'd go see your doc about it.

Originally Posted by msm00b View Post
    Yeah sounds like true gyno then, I'd go see your doc about it.
    Currently deployed In Afghanistan, but yeah as soon as I get back I will for sure it still there after 9 months of working out.

nosaj7 is a name known to all. (+5000) nosaj7 is a name known to all. (+5000) nosaj7 is a name known to all. (+5000) nosaj7 is a name known to all. (+5000) nosaj7 is a name known to all. (+5000) nosaj7 is a name known to all. (+5000) nosaj7 is a name known to all. (+5000) nosaj7 is a name known to all. (+5000) nosaj7 is a name known to all. (+5000) nosaj7 is a name known to all. (+5000) nosaj7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    That looks like true gynecomastia as overall it looks like you're in great shape. You need to see an endocrinologist and run some hormone test. Are you taking any medication? Some meds can lead directly to gyno and it will completely go away once the med is stopped. It's usually treated medically if treated early but if too much time goes by then the tissue will get hard leaving surgery as the only real option.

drewsedg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewsedg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewsedg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewsedg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewsedg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewsedg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewsedg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewsedg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewsedg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewsedg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewsedg has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Does the tissue under the nipple feel like the fat deposits you have everywhere else or does it feel a little harder and more nodular.

Working out and losing fat will help, but no promises where you'll end up. If it's just fat, fat loss will help a lot, but getting that skin to lay flat will at least require a moderate increase in pectoral size.

Increasing the size of the pecs will help but you don't have to localize to stretch skin. Anything that stretches the skin in that region should help as well once the fat is gone. Working the traps, lats, and shoulders will all help pull the skin.
    04/2010 - 295 Fattest
    11/11/11 - 171.8

rothnroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) rothnroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) rothnroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) rothnroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) rothnroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) rothnroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) rothnroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) rothnroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) rothnroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) rothnroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) rothnroll is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Currently deployed In Afghanistan, but yeah as soon as I get back I will for sure it still there after 9 months of working out.
    I work in an Army Operating Room. We do gynecomastia surgery often. Don't let it get you down.
    They might even be able to do the surgery while you are deployed.

Originally Posted by nosaj7 View Post
    That looks like true gynecomastia as overall it looks like you're in great shape. You need to see an endocrinologist and run some hormone test. Are you taking any medication? Some meds can lead directly to gyno and it will completely go away once the med is stopped. It's usually treated medically if treated early but if too much time goes by then the tissue will get hard leaving surgery as the only real option.
    its been like this since 6th grade, but I was fat so i didnt mind it much. Now however...

quadral has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You need hormonal therapy. I'd look at some Andractim DHT gel

allsaintsclinic.org/gynecomastia-gynaecomastia-treatments.shtml

allsaintsclinic.org/testosterone-gel.shtml

Originally Posted by quadral View Post

I'm sure my hormones have evened out since then, as I am making good gains in the gym. Thank this is just the left overs from puberty. I'm getting surgery though for sure.

only 6lbs of pressure calmlikewind's Avatar
    calmlikewind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) calmlikewind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) calmlikewind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) calmlikewind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) calmlikewind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) calmlikewind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) calmlikewind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) calmlikewind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) calmlikewind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) calmlikewind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) calmlikewind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    yes of course it can improve with a lower fat %
    ASOT Crew| [IIFYM Crew]|alanaragonblog.com|The Legion of Good Samaritans |*Knee Draggers Crew*|☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆|++positive crew++| la vérité

Speak or act with a pure mind
    And happiness will follow you
    As your shadow, unshakable.

you ever down or depressed you can talk to someone about it!

RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000)
    Damn that sucks dude, it looks quite bad.

IMO, I don't think you can get rid of that simply from losing fat, you may need surgery. I say this because right now in your pic, you are actually not that fat, maybe 15 - 20% bodyfat and your pecs look like that. If you were obese (over 25% or more bodyfat), then I would just say to keep losing fat.
    Current: 15% BF

Goal: 10 - 12% bodyfat.

I rep back: <3

Originally Posted by RoWdY_RuFf_BoY View Post
    Damn that sucks dude, it looks quite bad.

IMO, I don't think you can get rid of that simply from losing fat, you may need surgery. I say this because right now in your pic, you are actually not that fat, maybe 15 - 20% bodyfat and your pecs look like that. If you were obese (over 25% or more bodyfat), then I would just say to keep losing fat.
    Yeah. Im getting surgery as soon as I get back to the States. This has impacted my life negatively in so many areas.

LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by quadral View Post

you should see an endo and have lots of test done before you go this route.

if your hormones are ok...

Just have it cut out.

BlackHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Definitely looks like real gyno. I just wanted to stop in and say thanks for serving our country. I hope the government takes care of all the costs related to getting this fixed when you come back home. keep safe
    June 1 - Sept 1 Cut 2011
    Goal 185
    6-1: 208 | 6-10: xxx | 6-17: xxx | 6-24: 204 | Month Total:
    7-1: xxx | 7-8: 202 | 7-15: 200 | 7-22: 202 | 7-29: 198 | Month Total:
    8-5: 198 | 8-12: 197 | 8-19: xxx | 8-26: xxx | Month Total:
    Final Weigh-in | 9-1: xxx

March to June Fat loss Comp 2011
    3-1: 234
    6-1: 208
    Total loss 26 pounds

DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I was always a skinny kid up until I was about 10 years old, but then I just got fat out of no where and was pretty overweight during middle and high school. Towards highschool I started dropping weight and then more later on. But the one thing that did not change was my chest. I seem to have a pretty bad case of gyno and I'd estimate myself at about 20-25% bodyday (i store alot in my legs). Im currently lifting, a 3 day split and trying to get to about 10-12% Guess I got screwed over during puberty and the being fat didnt help with the increased estrogen just from that. This is pretty depressing and doesnt help with the girls at all. So can this improve with lifting, and dropping BF% or am I pretty much limited to surgery.
    Your single picture alone is not enough to demonstrate the extent of the problem. It does look like that you have Low Nipples On A Male Chest which is an issue when loose skin is an issue. How much weight have you lost? What was your body fat percentage at the higher weight? In general weight loss before surgery is better than after.

Standard Pictures to Evaluate Loose Skin Male Chest which uses gravity to show just how much the skin is hanging and then flexing views to show where the lower edge of the muscles are in relationship to the nipples. Skin reduction surgery is a compromise of scar vs. residual skin. But you do not want to consider a skin reduction and then lose more weight (which will usually result in more loose skin).

Weight Loss Can Help the Fat of Gynecomastia, but gland and residual skin can then become factors.

Tenderness is a Symptom of Gynecomastia of gland stimulation that should be stabilized before considering surgery. This must be done by an experienced Endocrinologist. Without that stabilization, you are risking recurrence.

Originally Posted by rothnroll View Post
    I work in an Army Operating Room. We do gynecomastia surgery often. Don't let it get you down.
    They might even be able to do the surgery while you are deployed.
    Actually, you should carefully investigate many before and after surgery pictures before risking your chest to some surgeon. I have seen just too many unhappy patients who were not careful. Some of the deformities had no decent revision options.

Originally Posted by LOWTESTOSTERONE View Post
    you should see an endo and have lots of test done before you go this route.

if your hormones are ok...

Just have it cut out.
    It is not just seeing the doctor, but also having the problem stabilized before considering surgery.
    Until then, Body Shaping Garments offer an emotional band-aide of comfort, an instant contour solution although only temporary while the garment is being worn.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
    Learn More About Male Mastopexy Chest Lift for Sagging Tissues
    Michael Bermant, MD
    Board Certified
    American Board of Plastic Surgery
    http://www.PlasticSurgery4U.com

jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've had gyno since I was 13, lifting heavy bench and inclines does kind of "mask" the problem, but if you really want it gone then you will have to go under the knife.
    -80 kgs in 15 months.

Follow my journey on
    http://www.********.com/half175

✪ Fandango Crew ✪