Page 1 of 54 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz

Arrow Ask U.S Marines Part 2 (SERIOUS Questions)

This thread is for those interested in joining the U.S Marines or those in the DEP (Delayed Entry Program).

Points to consider:

All serious questions of genuine interest will be answered.

Questions such as "Have you killed anyone" or "What do you think of the NWO takeover of the world" will not be answered.

We are NOT recruiters. The decision to enlist or not to enlist is to be made by your of your own free will. We are not answering questions for the purpose of actively recruiting people into the USMC. This is for information purposes only. The Marine Corps (or the military) is not for everyone.

Haters and frauds are not welcome. Those who serve in other branches that have served with Marines are welcome to answer questions.

Google is your friend.
    I wish everyone the best in achieving your goals

FS2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FS2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FS2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FS2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FS2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FS2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FS2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FS2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FS2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FS2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FS2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    First

What do you think is the greatest part of a tour?
    Founder of the Jason Genova archive.

TeamAmerica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeamAmerica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeamAmerica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeamAmerica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeamAmerica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeamAmerica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeamAmerica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeamAmerica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeamAmerica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeamAmerica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeamAmerica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1rd on legendary thread
    edit: 2rd

what's the physical requirements to join
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦
    Deadlift: 405x1
    Squat: 235 x 20(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gIXzAyWMZA) 315x3
    Incline DB Bench: 90 x 9 (BB 225 x 3)

Engineering at SBU
    Brother of Alpha Epsilon Pi

Krazy31 is just really nice. (+1000) Krazy31 is just really nice. (+1000) Krazy31 is just really nice. (+1000) Krazy31 is just really nice. (+1000) Krazy31 is just really nice. (+1000) Krazy31 is just really nice. (+1000) Krazy31 is just really nice. (+1000) Krazy31 is just really nice. (+1000) Krazy31 is just really nice. (+1000) Krazy31 is just really nice. (+1000) Krazy31 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lets see if you know your history. Who was the 1st USCG member to get the Medal Of Honor?
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron.

I rape back........Jus Sayin (If you are gonna rape me, at least post in the thread that you are raping me......NO HOMO)

Reps for life:
    DrunkNinjaMastr
    ...Kennedy

OPbetterDeliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) OPbetterDeliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) OPbetterDeliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) OPbetterDeliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) OPbetterDeliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) OPbetterDeliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) OPbetterDeliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) OPbetterDeliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) OPbetterDeliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) OPbetterDeliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) OPbetterDeliver will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    4rd

kgzk111 is a name known to all. (+5000) kgzk111 is a name known to all. (+5000) kgzk111 is a name known to all. (+5000) kgzk111 is a name known to all. (+5000) kgzk111 is a name known to all. (+5000) kgzk111 is a name known to all. (+5000) kgzk111 is a name known to all. (+5000) kgzk111 is a name known to all. (+5000) kgzk111 is a name known to all. (+5000) kgzk111 is a name known to all. (+5000) kgzk111 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    5nd

OPbetterDeliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) OPbetterDeliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) OPbetterDeliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) OPbetterDeliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) OPbetterDeliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) OPbetterDeliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) OPbetterDeliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) OPbetterDeliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) OPbetterDeliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) OPbetterDeliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) OPbetterDeliver will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Krazy31 View Post
    Lets see if you know your history. Who was the 1st USCG member to get the Medal Of Honor?
    I know his last name was munroe

WhatUpDoee is just really nice. (+1000) WhatUpDoee is just really nice. (+1000) WhatUpDoee is just really nice. (+1000) WhatUpDoee is just really nice. (+1000) WhatUpDoee is just really nice. (+1000) WhatUpDoee is just really nice. (+1000) WhatUpDoee is just really nice. (+1000) WhatUpDoee is just really nice. (+1000) WhatUpDoee is just really nice. (+1000) WhatUpDoee is just really nice. (+1000) WhatUpDoee is just really nice. (+1000)
    What kind of benefits do you get after you're done serving?

Originally Posted by WhatUpDoee View Post
    Emotional benefits?

Krazy31 is just really nice. (+1000) Krazy31 is just really nice. (+1000) Krazy31 is just really nice. (+1000) Krazy31 is just really nice. (+1000) Krazy31 is just really nice. (+1000) Krazy31 is just really nice. (+1000) Krazy31 is just really nice. (+1000) Krazy31 is just really nice. (+1000) Krazy31 is just really nice. (+1000) Krazy31 is just really nice. (+1000) Krazy31 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You get pention (basicly you are still getting paid by the Gov at a fraction of what you were getting paid for in AD for life), free health coverage for life
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron.

I rape back........Jus Sayin (If you are gonna rape me, at least post in the thread that you are raping me......NO HOMO)

Reps for life:
    DrunkNinjaMastr
    ...Kennedy

You get pention (basicly you are still getting paid by the Gov at a fraction of what you were getting paid for in AD for life), free health coverage for life
    + Discounts at footlocker

Shane-0-Mac is a name known to all. (+5000) Shane-0-Mac is a name known to all. (+5000) Shane-0-Mac is a name known to all. (+5000) Shane-0-Mac is a name known to all. (+5000) Shane-0-Mac is a name known to all. (+5000) Shane-0-Mac is a name known to all. (+5000) Shane-0-Mac is a name known to all. (+5000) Shane-0-Mac is a name known to all. (+5000) Shane-0-Mac is a name known to all. (+5000) Shane-0-Mac is a name known to all. (+5000) Shane-0-Mac is a name known to all. (+5000)
    what made you join?
    Perhaps the heaviest things we lift and carry are not our weights, but our feels.

fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Do they take plucky young brits?
    New Evolution shat on me

-!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #7 -!!!---!!!-

"Were not talking about bodybuilding you fking retard. We're talking about Gorillas"

EconLift is a name known to all. (+5000) EconLift is a name known to all. (+5000) EconLift is a name known to all. (+5000) EconLift is a name known to all. (+5000) EconLift is a name known to all. (+5000) EconLift is a name known to all. (+5000) EconLift is a name known to all. (+5000) EconLift is a name known to all. (+5000) EconLift is a name known to all. (+5000) EconLift is a name known to all. (+5000) EconLift is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What are the regulations relating to wearing your uniform when not on / or finished duty? Why do I see a lot of people wearing their BDU's in time-square or in the audience of tv shows?

Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what was the closest call you have ever had with anything? my brother just told me his via fb. (hes navy, this is his last deployment)

"an ied was dropped on the peir. and i was sent on the crew to go defuse it. about 45 seconds after we did. the cell that was rigged to it got the call. cutting it a lil close for my taste."

he said he would rather get shot 5 more times than do another one of those.
    Biden 2020
    MAGA Cult Get Fuct
    Voted blue no matter who
    Losers got trolled.

Bigger, Stronger, Faster. kingof_queens's Avatar
    kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Do you think I should wait to get my citizenship before joining? The jobs choices for me are very limited because i'm not a US citizen.

I've heard of some guys that joined being a non-citizen, but quickly got their citizenship after joining, but when I asked the recruiter, he said they can't assist me in that. A lot of contradicting information on this subject.
    "The Mind is the Battleground"

"I will not stop until I have an armor plated chest, boulder shoulders, castle back, pillar quads and a set of rock solid abs for the ladies"

Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kingof_queens View Post
    Do you think I should wait to get my citizenship before joining? The jobs choices for me are very limited because i'm not a US citizen.

I've heard of some guys that joined being a non-citizen, but quickly got their citizenship after joining, but when I asked the recruiter, he said they can't assist me in that. A lot of contradicting information on this subject.
    I think I can correctly answer for you, no don't wait. Some people wait 30 years then get kicked out and are denied.

Some people 1 year are denied.

You never know how long they will take to make you a citizen. Obviously someone else can correct me.
    Biden 2020
    MAGA Cult Get Fuct
    Voted blue no matter who
    Losers got trolled.

TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by FS2 View Post
    First

What do you think is the greatest part of a tour?
    The crazy stuff that happens

Originally Posted by TeamAmerica View Post
    1rd on legendary thread
    edit: 2rd

what's the physical requirements to join
    You have to be able to pass the PT test. I don't recall the exact requirements but you can Google it. Pullups, situps and a 3 mile run

I phail on that one

You get free school through your G.I Bill, points on civil service tests, sometimes discounts at stores. If you retire at 20 or more you get a pension and medical insurance.

Originally Posted by Shane-0-Mac View Post
    what made you join?
    I wanted to serve my country.

Originally Posted by fishpat86 View Post
    Do they take plucky young brits?
    If you can meet the requirements

Originally Posted by EconLift View Post
    What are the regulations relating to wearing your uniform when not on / or finished duty? Why do I see a lot of people wearing their BDU's in time-square or in the audience of tv shows?
    I think it's you have to wear them in a proper manner. I believe that Marines don't do that unless perhaps it's a parade.

Originally Posted by Suit View Post
    what was the closest call you have ever had with anything? my brother just told me his via fb. (hes navy, this is his last deployment)

"an ied was dropped on the peir. and i was sent on the crew to go defuse it. about 45 seconds after we did. the cell that was rigged to it got the call. cutting it a lil close for my taste."

he said he would rather get shot 5 more times than do another one of those.
    Things like getting shot at.

I would join right away.

Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000)
    in on 1st page
    ★cVc★

AP12493 is just really nice. (+1000) AP12493 is just really nice. (+1000) AP12493 is just really nice. (+1000) AP12493 is just really nice. (+1000) AP12493 is just really nice. (+1000) AP12493 is just really nice. (+1000) AP12493 is just really nice. (+1000) AP12493 is just really nice. (+1000) AP12493 is just really nice. (+1000) AP12493 is just really nice. (+1000) AP12493 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I wish I could join the marine, mother won't let me though :|...

You're doing a good thing, stay safe out there bru.

Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You only get a pension if you have at least 20 years in.... no idea on the free health care, I know I don't have it.

I knew a couple guys that got their citizenship when they were in, they said its easier that way. Not sure how or why though.
    ★cVc★

sleezyj666 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sleezyj666 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sleezyj666 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sleezyj666 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sleezyj666 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sleezyj666 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sleezyj666 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sleezyj666 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sleezyj666 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sleezyj666 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sleezyj666 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ive seriously been considering enlisting.
    does previous experience count towards anything? ( was on a swat/SRT team for 3 years )
    PS4: sleezyj666

3DS: 1091-9901-2746

-Freedom From Religion Crew-

Originally Posted by AP12493 View Post
    I wish I could join the marine, mother won't let me though :|...

You're doing a good thing, stay safe out there bru.
    When you are 18 you can legally sign yourself up

True story bro

Registered User Its Me Your Daddy's Avatar
    Its Me Your Daddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Its Me Your Daddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Its Me Your Daddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Its Me Your Daddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Its Me Your Daddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Its Me Your Daddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Its Me Your Daddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Its Me Your Daddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Its Me Your Daddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Its Me Your Daddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Its Me Your Daddy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    <---- Former Marine checking!

Originally Posted by sleezyj666 View Post
    ive seriously been considering enlisting.
    does previous experience count towards anything? ( was on a swat/SRT team for 3 years )
    You will be courted to a degree in terms of jobs you want but you won't get any points on the written exam or any "brownie" points. I would suggest asking a recruiter about sign up bonus money if they have it

Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000)
    subed
    When you think you’re done you’re only 40% into what your body is capable of doing and that’s just the limits that we put on ourselves. - David Goggins

*Misc Cologne Crew*

sleezyj666 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sleezyj666 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sleezyj666 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sleezyj666 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sleezyj666 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sleezyj666 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sleezyj666 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sleezyj666 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sleezyj666 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sleezyj666 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sleezyj666 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    also what is the policy on tattoo's ect?

my sleeve is really the only one you can see with a short sleeve. and also i have my ears stretched to where when i take them out there is still a hole you can see through there.
    PS4: sleezyj666

3DS: 1091-9901-2746

-Freedom From Religion Crew-

Registered User Its Me Your Daddy's Avatar
    Its Me Your Daddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Its Me Your Daddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Its Me Your Daddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Its Me Your Daddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Its Me Your Daddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Its Me Your Daddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Its Me Your Daddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Its Me Your Daddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Its Me Your Daddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Its Me Your Daddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Its Me Your Daddy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sleezyj666 View Post
    also what is the policy on tattoo's ect?

my sleeve is really the only one you can see with a short sleeve. and also i have my ears stretched to where when i take them out there is still a hole you can see through there.
    Your recruiter would prolly have to submit a waiver and it get approved from HQMC. They have been changing the tatoo regs a lot lately and now Marines arent allowed to get tatoos that will show in a short sleeve uniform. Im not sure on how they handle it with people trying to join that already have them.

http://www.usmc.mil/unit/mcasyuma/Pa...204tattoo.aspx

heres a link with a little info on it.

zzyyyzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzyyyzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzyyyzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzyyyzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzyyyzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzyyyzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzyyyzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzyyyzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzyyyzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzyyyzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzyyyzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Can a UK citizen join the USMC

I am 5"9', 175lbs, and pass the physical requirements very much. If there was a way to go about doing this, that is

bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    to the person asking if they look down on reservists.

yes and no.

some reservists are fat POS and lazy and it shows in their work they do. I was always like everywhere I went regardless if I was a reservist.