Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Woohooo I'm in the top 30!

djz227 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djz227 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djz227 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djz227 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djz227 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djz227 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djz227 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djz227 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djz227 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djz227 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djz227 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by prcutie View Post
    First of all, thanks for all the votes and support you guys have given me not only through this competition but since I have been on BS. It is awesome to be in this competition surrounded by all these strong women!!!

In reply to some of the comments that have been made...it is sad that as women society tells us to cover up because if we don't less will be thought of us. I have battled the same thing... specifically with this competition...I have been hesistant to tell the "church" people or family/friends. But I have decided...this is who I am take it or leave it. I am showing off what I have worked very hard to improve...and I am PROUD of it!!!

Keep on voting! Every vote counts! prcutie.com
    I'm proud of you too! And proud of everyone's accomplishments in here. Everyone worked very hard to get where they are today and deserve to be recognized for it.

As for society.. well rules are needed but people looking down on you for being healthy and fit and proud of it? That's the down side of society and rules. Remember that there will always be those who will be quick to judge you but rarely be there to praise you or to offer help should you find yourself in need.

Share your bb.com doings with whomever it makes you feel good to share. If that's everyone then "You Go Girl!"

Everyone in my life is very supportive of what I do but I don't think they really appreciate it. I didn't tell them because it's just too tiring to explain it and I'm ok with that. My husband is happy that I'm happy and loves the way I look. He takes my pics sometimes but never asks what I'm doing with them. That's fine too. Life is good.

Keep doing what makes you happy! It's your opinion that matters most.
    > Because I can! <

Team MuscleTech

Double-T Sports Femme Fatales

I am Juggernaut - follow me here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=138036113

bumbaklat will become famous soon enough. (+50) bumbaklat will become famous soon enough. (+50) bumbaklat will become famous soon enough. (+50) bumbaklat will become famous soon enough. (+50) bumbaklat will become famous soon enough. (+50) bumbaklat will become famous soon enough. (+50) bumbaklat will become famous soon enough. (+50) bumbaklat will become famous soon enough. (+50) bumbaklat will become famous soon enough. (+50) bumbaklat will become famous soon enough. (+50) bumbaklat will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Go top twenty!!!

This is so much fun!!!! Glad I'm here!! If you think I have what it takes let me get your vote!!!! I live and breathe fitness!!!!

Registered User Kathleen Tesori's Avatar
    Kathleen Tesori has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kathleen Tesori has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kathleen Tesori has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kathleen Tesori has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kathleen Tesori has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kathleen Tesori has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kathleen Tesori has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kathleen Tesori has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kathleen Tesori has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kathleen Tesori has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kathleen Tesori has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Post BodySpace Blog - Kathleen Tesori

Check out my blog here on BodySpace---

http://blog.bodybuilding.com/KathleenTesori

I use my blog to share my knowledge and experience. So far I have some great recipes ---more tips, thoughts and recipes to come.

Thanks Bunches,
    Kathleen Tesori
    "Make it a great Day"

Let’s connect:
    Google Plus: http://plus.google.com/+KathleenTesori/posts
    ********: http://www.********.com/OfficialKathleenTesori
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/kathleentesori
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/kathleentesori
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/kathleentesori

Registered User Kathleen Tesori's Avatar
    Kathleen Tesori has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kathleen Tesori has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kathleen Tesori has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kathleen Tesori has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kathleen Tesori has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kathleen Tesori has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kathleen Tesori has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kathleen Tesori has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kathleen Tesori has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kathleen Tesori has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kathleen Tesori has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Talking Thanks to ----

The men and women you have or are serving our country. It is Veterans Holiday weekend ---!

Do we have any serving members or Veterans in the contest?
    Have a wonderful weekend - heading to a wedding this weekend.

Smiles
    Kat
    "Make it a great Day"

Let’s connect:
    Google Plus: http://plus.google.com/+KathleenTesori/posts
    ********: http://www.********.com/OfficialKathleenTesori
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/kathleentesori
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/kathleentesori
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/kathleentesori

LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000)

Veterans

I'm a proud Veteran of the Air Force! Hope you have a great weekend, thanks to everyone else that has served as well!

Originally Posted by Kathleen Tesori View Post
    The men and women you have or are serving our country. It is Veterans Holiday weekend ---!

Smiles
    Kat
    Controlled Labs Representative
    Email: linzkaye@controlledlabs.com

►FREE SAMPLES◄
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149596763

Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=117636651

Disclaimer : The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official
    position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

http://www.********.com/lindsaykayefitness
    ---
    Instagram @linzkaye

Rachel Lynn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rachel Lynn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rachel Lynn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rachel Lynn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rachel Lynn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rachel Lynn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rachel Lynn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rachel Lynn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rachel Lynn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rachel Lynn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rachel Lynn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I am a vet!! 4 yrs active duty and currently in Air Guard

QUOTE=Kathleen Tesori;575916071]The men and women you have or are serving our country. It is Veterans Holiday weekend ---!

Smiles
    Kat[/QUOTE]

ElisaMurphy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ElisaMurphy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ElisaMurphy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ElisaMurphy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ElisaMurphy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ElisaMurphy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ElisaMurphy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ElisaMurphy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ElisaMurphy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ElisaMurphy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ElisaMurphy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    will76 for mayor!! for real! from one positive person to another, thanks for being in here! you have a great way of rationalizing things. awesome man

Originally Posted by will76 View Post
    no problem. you all got a few more weeks to go... keep getting all the votes you can. things change all the time, but i'm sure you don't have much to worry about 4000+
    "begin. The rest is easy"

"be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle" --plato

Elisa Murphy

will76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) will76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) will76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) will76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) will76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) will76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) will76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) will76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) will76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) will76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) will76 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ElisaMurphy View Post
    will76 for mayor!! for real! from one positive person to another, thanks for being in here! you have a great way of rationalizing things. awesome man
    thanks elisa! they say i'm good at doing election campaigning... just kidding... what can i say, gotta love the people in the competition and those posting in this thread. what's not to love about some friendly competition?
    Train Hard & Never Give Up!

Push yourself out of complacency and the dividends will come!

Take the negativity of others and use that as fuel. There will always be those that don't want you to succeed for their own egoism, but they're the people that will never be satisfied!

|||>I'm a hardgainer, but hell if I'm gonna let that stop me!<|||

will76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) will76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) will76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) will76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) will76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) will76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) will76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) will76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) will76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) will76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) will76 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up Vets...

Looks like two have come forward to confess their awesome military participation... I have all the respect in the world for our ladies and gentlemen who serve their country. It's not easy... LinzKaye & Rachel Lynn glad to see some female representation in the military. Who says you can't take it? I sure as hell know you can! Don't mess with these ladies.

In all seriousness, since it is Veterans Day, for all those participating in this comp or not, that have an affiliation with the military, thanks! You all fall under the radar and deserve a little bit more attention. In the news you all don't make the headlines like celebrities, but you honestly should for even the small things you do for your country. Lindsey Lohan... Pfff... A bunch of BS plastering her in the news. Wasted space!

Take the negativity of others and use that as fuel. There will always be those that don't want you to succeed for their own egoism, but they're the people that will never be satisfied!

WorkOutBarbie is just really nice. (+1000) WorkOutBarbie is just really nice. (+1000) WorkOutBarbie is just really nice. (+1000) WorkOutBarbie is just really nice. (+1000) WorkOutBarbie is just really nice. (+1000) WorkOutBarbie is just really nice. (+1000) WorkOutBarbie is just really nice. (+1000) WorkOutBarbie is just really nice. (+1000) WorkOutBarbie is just really nice. (+1000) WorkOutBarbie is just really nice. (+1000) WorkOutBarbie is just really nice. (+1000)
    Congratulations everyone! There are so many beautiful people in the contest! Thank you for your love and support!
    Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through him who strengthens me."

bcurly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BodySpaceAdmin View Post
    We took away the video requirement because so many people had problems with it last year - it put too many people at a disadvantage if they weren't technologically savvy.

The 'Fran Dreschers' will be weeded out during the final round (the on-stage judging at the event, during the live interviews segment). Thus, it's not just based upon looks, we're also taking into account speaking skills, comportment, presence/personality, etc., just like last year.

Correct. Each person is allowed 2 votes per day, it's supposed to be for 1 female and 1 male each, but obviously we've come to find out that some voters are abusing the system.

Here are the latest Top 60 rankings*

Top 30 Women (# of Votes, Username):

4718 LinzKaye
    1782 workoutbarbie
    1354 cm.fellows
    1095 brittanyb
    1071 zephyr893
    861 Kathleen Tesori
    786 prcutie
    745 embracefire
    698 Hottie-I-Am
    677 JUSTINEMUNRO
    669 Danny-J
    650 Jumper11
    623 genlightbourne
    561 dmastarone
    488 KrissyRichard
    486 ElisaMurphy
    426 AndreaPasutti
    400 shelseamontes
    377 NicoleMoneerGuerrero
    368 LFrahn23
    367 GoddessAthlete
    340 jessicamarie
    334 shaunna_13
    319 ahlprobikini
    297 mmturbay
    296 ALIR87
    288 Mommarolls
    276 AundreaDiane
    274 Jen-Fit
    273 Rachel Michele

Top 30 Men (# of Votes, Username):

1353 Charley33
    1307 kizmvp
    1212 Rice8787
    846 stevecook_32
    758 jherr27
    723 ChenSteve
    707 Dubcplaya069
    629 acarneiro
    613 Musclez99
    601 clutch401
    584 keithhodge74
    558 RHighland
    498 DKcoug
    497 Naturalgraham4
    496 kevinhodge74
    488 neilio85
    466 Wstsidetat
    384 kingkass
    382 D-1Gladiator74
    361 bumbaklat
    308 vess
    296 Afshar
    295 bacdoc04
    259 Tightslick1
    256 mkk9494
    252 VStrength3MV5
    252 JWOLT
    235 treesize
    231 Madtitan
    224 OoFaP

*These rankings are subject to change and, in fact, do change every few minutes. Thus, these rankings are in no way final or representative of anything other than a momentary snapshot of the standings at the time of the post, and will not be updated in this post. (Any future updates will be posted in a new post, not in this one.)

FYI, in regards to rankings updates... We think it's awesome to have some continued motivation and support in this thread for the contest, and as such, I'll continue to post more rankings, but only again on 11/15 and 11/20. After November 20th, no more stats updates will be posted, so as to build up some anticipation for the end of the voting round. (At that point, you'll have to wait for the judges' decisions to determine who the finalists are!)
    Would like to know how many votes i have, I know I am not in the top 30 but still would like to be nosy, All these people are telling me they are voting, but I just don't see how if I supposedly don't even have 200 votes!!!
    Thanks
    Bridget "bcurly" Miller

juleshub has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) juleshub has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) juleshub has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

Originally Posted by ChenSteve View Post
    Thanks BodySpace for a fun contest! Keep voting!!
    I agree, thanks, ive never entered anything like this before and im a newish member so im still getting used to how it all works on the bodyspace, love the bodygroups! and making new fitness friends too!

ChenSteve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChenSteve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChenSteve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChenSteve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChenSteve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChenSteve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChenSteve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChenSteve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChenSteve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChenSteve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChenSteve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thanks for All Your Support

Originally Posted by OoFaP View Post
    Woohooo I'm in the top 30!
    Thanks everyone for your continuing support. Here is an update on the rankings:
    blog.bodybuilding.com/ChenSteve/2010/11/11/update-on-2011-bodyspace-spokesmodel-contest

Good luck to everyone who is in the contest, you are positive role models.
    Train hard, eat smart, and show off your muscles!

- Steve

http://********.com/SteveChenFitness

BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by bcurly View Post
    Would like to know how many votes i have, I know I am not in the top 30 but still would like to be nosy, All these people are telling me they are voting, but I just don't see how if I supposedly don't even have 200 votes!!!
    Thanks
    You currently have 156 votes. Don't give up!
    Want to close your account? Please contact our Customer Service department (anytime 24/7!) - and they can assist you with that:

https://www.bodybuilding.com/help?bodyspace

kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000)

Unhappy

Don't give up!
    Uugh....I give up! I hate "campaigning"!!
    kathyfit
    NGA Figure Pro
    Bikini Universe Classic 2006-1st
    Figure Universe Classic 2010-1st
    Team Tight Curves

Zeebrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zeebrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zeebrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zeebrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zeebrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zeebrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zeebrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zeebrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zeebrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zeebrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zeebrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thanks!!!

Thanks for your gracious words.. Much appreciated! And whaaat??? You're not in the competition?? I totally thought you were! You definitely have the gift of encouraging others and that is a beautiful thing!

Be blessed,

Z

Thank you for that... I'm on here to help people and make sure they don't get discouraged. I mean, I may not have the physique that deems worthy of praise, but I'm representing the average joes on here. We may have an average physique, but our character is far beyond just average. I came on here to fine people with the same interests. I can see a lot of people from this forum thread alone has good intentions and I respect that.

< Now off my soapbox... >

Zeebrah, you look great! It's good to let people know what you're doing, but also keeping somethings private is always good. I'm glad you have the support you have. Have a great day and don't you worry, I'll be part of bb.com for awhile! Maybe in a few years have the courage and physique to enter this competition.

it would seem like i'm actually in the competition by my presence on here (hehe), but i first came on to promote my man, Parker Cote (clutch401) - still am, please vote for him everyone (my plug... hahah). then got more and more interested by the various messages that came through. just here to keep pushing everyone to not be discouraged about the updates they see. in due time, things will work out, may not be for the competition, but just doing it with good intentions resonates to people like me. you don't have to be on a magazine cover to inspire and want to help. all you need to do is be present in the lives you wish you inspire. don't lose sight of why you are doing this no matter the outcome.

Originally Posted by Zeebrah View Post
    Thanks for your gracious words.. Much appreciated! And whaaat??? You're not in the competition?? I totally thought you were! You definitely have the gift of encouraging others and that is a beautiful thing!

Be blessed,

Z

chen... you're doing well! glad to see it. looks like you're getting out there and getting people to vote. that's what you got to do. everyone looks good in this competition so you can't win on looks alone. you have to let people know you are out there and what you stand for. good job. keep up the good work!

Originally Posted by ChenSteve View Post
    Thanks everyone for your continuing support. Here is an update on the rankings:
    blog.bodybuilding.com/ChenSteve/2010/11/11/update-on-2011-bodyspace-spokesmodel-contest

Good luck to everyone who is in the contest, you are positive role models.

NYmuscle4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYmuscle4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYmuscle4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYmuscle4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYmuscle4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYmuscle4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYmuscle4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYmuscle4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYmuscle4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYmuscle4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYmuscle4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Whats up bodyspace keep those votes coming in and help me get to that top 20 where i can have a chance to get back to the top 5 again ! I'm back and better then ever and ready to represent all of us here on Bodyspace and be Bodybuilding.com Spokesmodel of the year ! Appreciate all your votes!
    direct link to voting!
    Jonathan Cooper

Push it to the limit!

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks so much to over 35 section and female bb section for posting threads with my link. I am humbled and will do my best to represent 40+ women.

Best of luck to all the men and women...amazing and beautiful!!
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

bumbaklat will become famous soon enough. (+50) bumbaklat will become famous soon enough. (+50) bumbaklat will become famous soon enough. (+50) bumbaklat will become famous soon enough. (+50) bumbaklat will become famous soon enough. (+50) bumbaklat will become famous soon enough. (+50) bumbaklat will become famous soon enough. (+50) bumbaklat will become famous soon enough. (+50) bumbaklat will become famous soon enough. (+50) bumbaklat will become famous soon enough. (+50) bumbaklat will become famous soon enough. (+50)

just an update!

thanks jasmine for the recomendation!!!! i moved my pics around so its easier to see me the middle pic uploads wierd no matter what i do but oh well! good luck to those still in the unnings! vote for me! lets make it to the top!
    www.twitter.com/tw0_t0ne
    www.********.com/angelocoates

neilio85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neilio85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neilio85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neilio85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neilio85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neilio85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neilio85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neilio85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neilio85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neilio85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neilio85 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    it would seem like i'm actually in the competition by my presence on here (hehe), but i first came on to promote my man, Parker Cote (clutch401) - still am, please vote for him everyone (my plug... hahah). then got more and more interested by the various messages that came through. just here to keep pushing everyone to not be discouraged about the updates they see. in due time, things will work out, may not be for the competition, but just doing it with good intentions resonates to people like me. you don't have to be on a magazine cover to inspire and want to help. all you need to do is be present in the lives you wish you inspire. don't lose sight of why you are doing this no matter the outcome.
    A lot of good points in here. Respect goes out to you my friend!
    *Team Scivation Member*
    *Avid XTEND User*

Check out my Prep Thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115952531

The Fitness Socialist AntonioWright's Avatar
    AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000) AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000) AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000) AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000) AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000) AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000) AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000) AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000) AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000) AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000) AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hah! I didn't even make the top 30! Strong competition.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/AntWrig

Twitter:Fitnesssocialist

thanks! you are in the top 30 and with a little more push you can always change things. keep up the good work and awesome job on your physique. you'll only get better my man!

Originally Posted by neilio85 View Post
    A lot of good points in here. Respect goes out to you my friend!

hurdlegirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kathyfit View Post
    Uugh....I give up! I hate "campaigning"!!
    Lol, I know I hate campaigning too, but can't give up. I was also hoping to at least be in the top 30 but just gotta keep asking for the votes!

Good luck all
    "If God brings you to it, He'll bring you through it"

bcurly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You currently have 156 votes. Don't give up!
    Thank you!!!! I have learned in my years , don't ever give up just try harder!!!!
    Bridget "bcurly" Miller

jasminerose is on a distinguished road. (+10) jasminerose is on a distinguished road. (+10) jasminerose is on a distinguished road. (+10) jasminerose is on a distinguished road. (+10) jasminerose is on a distinguished road. (+10) jasminerose is on a distinguished road. (+10) jasminerose is on a distinguished road. (+10) jasminerose is on a distinguished road. (+10) jasminerose is on a distinguished road. (+10) jasminerose is on a distinguished road. (+10) jasminerose is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by bumbaklat View Post
    thanks jasmine for the recomendation!!!! i moved my pics around so its easier to see me the middle pic uploads wierd no matter what i do but oh well! good luck to those still in the unnings! vote for me! lets make it to the top!
    No prob!! It was hard to find ya so i though if it was hard for me to see you, others may have a harder time! Youre doing great! Im still votin for ya

jasminerose is on a distinguished road. (+10) jasminerose is on a distinguished road. (+10) jasminerose is on a distinguished road. (+10) jasminerose is on a distinguished road. (+10) jasminerose is on a distinguished road. (+10) jasminerose is on a distinguished road. (+10) jasminerose is on a distinguished road. (+10) jasminerose is on a distinguished road. (+10) jasminerose is on a distinguished road. (+10) jasminerose is on a distinguished road. (+10) jasminerose is on a distinguished road. (+10)

New pics

Hey Ya'll. I put up some new photos on my voting page. Let me know what cha think! Hoping to have some better luck! Didnt make top 30 so getting discouraged. SHould I keep trying? Hmmm

ChenSteve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChenSteve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChenSteve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChenSteve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChenSteve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChenSteve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChenSteve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChenSteve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChenSteve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChenSteve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChenSteve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thanks for the Motivation

chen... you're doing well! glad to see it. looks like you're getting out there and getting people to vote. that's what you got to do. everyone looks good in this competition so you can't win on looks alone. you have to let people know you are out there and what you stand for. good job. keep up the good work!
    Thanks so the support and motivation. Yeah, this first round is all about getting people to vote for you. The next round will be up to Iron Man Magazine and BodyBuilding.com judges' decision. Either way, I think it's a fun contest. Competition makes us improve ourselves and be better.
    Train hard, eat smart, and show off your muscles!

- Steve

http://********.com/SteveChenFitness