Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ollymeadows has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ollymeadows has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ollymeadows has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

First pro hormone cycle

Hi im 19 and have been lifting weights now for around 3 years, i was just wondering if anybody could give me some help on a good PH to start as my first cycle and what pct etc i should take with it because i have read alot of contradictory stuff

cheers

MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ollymeadows View Post
    Hi im 19 and have been lifting weights now for around 3 years, i was just wondering if anybody could give me some help on a good PH to start as my first cycle and what pct etc i should take with it because i have read alot of contradictory stuff

cheers
    Strong first post

trm2k has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trm2k has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trm2k has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trm2k has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trm2k has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trm2k has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    run kid...run away

ollymeadows has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ollymeadows has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ollymeadows has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MrHardness View Post
    Strong first post
    just wanna know about it really most of the thing i have read one person says one thing and another person would say something totally different

Originally Posted by trm2k View Post
    run kid...run away
    really think its best to stay away from them?

trm2k has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trm2k has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trm2k has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trm2k has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trm2k has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trm2k has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    listen ph's are for people who have exausted all measures to grow muscle and need a new stimulation...at 19 you have not exausted all means to grow muscle.

my advice to you is up your calories and protein, invest in some calories and train really hard.

PassionDisplay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PassionDisplay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PassionDisplay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PassionDisplay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PassionDisplay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PassionDisplay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PassionDisplay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PassionDisplay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PassionDisplay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PassionDisplay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PassionDisplay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    listen ph's are for people who have exausted all measures to grow muscle and need a new stimulation...at 19 you have not exausted all means to grow muscle.

my advice to you is up your calories and protein, invest in some calories and train really hard.
    shhhhhh.

fair enough. i play rugby at quite a high level but pretty much the only way for me to get to that top level is to get alot stronger and bigger so was just looking into a way of getting there because i don't have alot of time to get there really if you knmow what i mean

MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    fair enough. i play rugby at quite a high level but pretty much the only way for me to get to that top level is to get alot stronger and bigger so was just looking into a way of getting there because i don't have alot of time to get there really if you knmow what i mean
    Just to give you a heads up: The F.D.A. has really cracked down on OTC steroid/pro hormone products AND have went online to this very website( BB.COM ) posing as young men/boys wanting information so the members here do not like to kick down this kind of information to people that are BRAND NEW!!! You show up here with your very 1st post asking about Hormone cycles, NOT GOOD!!! My suggestion is to delete this thread and read up before asking this kind of question again...

benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Derp

derp

charleyperkins is just really nice. (+1000) charleyperkins is just really nice. (+1000) charleyperkins is just really nice. (+1000) charleyperkins is just really nice. (+1000) charleyperkins is just really nice. (+1000) charleyperkins is just really nice. (+1000) charleyperkins is just really nice. (+1000) charleyperkins is just really nice. (+1000) charleyperkins is just really nice. (+1000) charleyperkins is just really nice. (+1000) charleyperkins is just really nice. (+1000)
    change your age to 25 and do some research

Originally Posted by MrHardness View Post
    Just to give you a heads up: The F.D.A. has really cracked down on OTC steroid/pro hormone products AND have went online to this very website( BB.COM ) posing as young men/boys wanting information so the members here do not like to kick down this kind of information to people that are BRAND NEW!!! You show up here with your very 1st post asking about Hormone cycles, NOT GOOD!!! My suggestion is to delete this thread and read up before asking this kind of question again...
    sorry i didnt realise but like i said earlier i have done some research but most people seem to contradict everyone else, one of my friends suggested tren bomb because some rugby players he knows has taken it but considering its my potential first time i think it would be to strong to start off with or have my first experience with, just wanna know what people would recomend as a starter cycle the main problem being an effective pct

SICKNOUZA is not very well liked. (-100) SICKNOUZA is not very well liked. (-100) SICKNOUZA is not very well liked. (-100) SICKNOUZA is not very well liked. (-100) SICKNOUZA is not very well liked. (-100) SICKNOUZA is not very well liked. (-100) SICKNOUZA is not very well liked. (-100) SICKNOUZA is not very well liked. (-100) SICKNOUZA is not very well liked. (-100) SICKNOUZA is not very well liked. (-100) SICKNOUZA is not very well liked. (-100)
    your 19, you havent even finished growing. wait until you are at least 21 to even consider it

Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000)
    tren bomb is supposedly m1t and a horrible idea. a serm should almost always be used. if you did a little research you would easily find your answers.
    They see me rollin'
    They all hatin'
    Cause they aint drollin'

Originally Posted by Dymethazine View Post
    tren bomb is supposedly m1t and a horrible idea. a serm should almost always be used. if you did a little research you would easily find your answers.
    like i have already said i have done some and found it confusing hence why im asking on here so why cant you just give a reply with some knowledge you have from research youve obviously understood

Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000)
    i already told you half your answers. if you cant find out what ph's are best to start with you haven't done near enough research. i dont condone it at your age either.
    They see me rollin'
    They all hatin'
    Cause they aint drollin'

LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Your 19 and you want a fast way to get big.

Eat, Train, Eat, Sleep, Repeat.

^ Thats what everyone w/a brain will tell you
    To live is Christ, to die is gain. -Phil. 1:21
    [If It Fits Your Macros Crew] - For Lifeee!
    360 Tag = L1ghtForce

Juggernaut Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=649301213#post649301213

SICKNOUZA is not very well liked. (-100) SICKNOUZA is not very well liked. (-100) SICKNOUZA is not very well liked. (-100) SICKNOUZA is not very well liked. (-100) SICKNOUZA is not very well liked. (-100) SICKNOUZA is not very well liked. (-100) SICKNOUZA is not very well liked. (-100) SICKNOUZA is not very well liked. (-100) SICKNOUZA is not very well liked. (-100) SICKNOUZA is not very well liked. (-100) SICKNOUZA is not very well liked. (-100)
    and steroids dont just automatically make you huge. you need to have a good diet and workout routine in check. work on that over the next 2 years then re adress the pro hormone situation

xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    go strait to dead lifting and squats.. eat a minimum of 500 calories over your maintence intake level. quit playing all rugby until next yr while you try to gain. use creatine and copious amounts of protien ... you got to give it time it doesnt happen like you think it does (overnight)

abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    like i have already said i have done some and found it confusing hence why im asking on here so why cant you just give a reply with some knowledge you have from research youve obviously understood
    Don't worry about all these other guys dude.

I have the perfect ph for you and all the cycle information with it. But i cant post it directly or bb.com will ban me. So i had to link as an attachment. Click below.

Good luck with your cycle dude, use with caution.... this is powerful chit!
    Attached Images
    brb - playing Call of Duty, Black Ops

Today I will be better then i was yesterday.

Life results from drive and determination, if you let challenges overcome you they are also planning your life rather than you.

Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

sorry i didnt realise but like i said earlier i have done some research but most people seem to contradict everyone else, one of my friends suggested tren bomb because some rugby players he knows has taken it but considering its my potential first time i think it would be to strong to start off with or have my first experience with, just wanna know what people would recomend as a starter cycle the main problem being an effective pct
    That's one hell of a sentence
    MFC Illuminati

HALOBRYAN is a name known to all. (+5000) HALOBRYAN is a name known to all. (+5000) HALOBRYAN is a name known to all. (+5000) HALOBRYAN is a name known to all. (+5000) HALOBRYAN is a name known to all. (+5000) HALOBRYAN is a name known to all. (+5000) HALOBRYAN is a name known to all. (+5000) HALOBRYAN is a name known to all. (+5000) HALOBRYAN is a name known to all. (+5000) HALOBRYAN is a name known to all. (+5000) HALOBRYAN is a name known to all. (+5000)
    IMO age is over rated and im more likely to do a PH than drink beer before im 21.

Start here http://tunedsports.com/designer-ster...rmative-bible/

OHH dont go with the OTC PCT if u do decide to do a cycle and make sure U have everything U will need IN YOUR HAND before u start. I dont know how many time i read log where the PCT get confiscated by Customs or They only buy half the thing and when there going to buy the other half something it out of stock

EDIT: Rep power:298
    for the lulz
    Last edited by HALOBRYAN; 11-05-2010 at 03:39 PM.

abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by HALOBRYAN View Post
    IMO age is over rated and im more likely to do a PH than drink beer before im 21.

Start here http://tunedsports.com/designer-ster...rmative-bible/

OHH dont go with the OTC PCT if u do decide to do a cycle and make sure U have everything U will need IN YOUR HAND before u start. I dont know how many time i read log where the PCT get confiscated by Customs or They only buy half the thing and when there going to buy the other half something it out of stock
    Wow - your aware you just fed information to a 17 year old about how to effectively run a cycle of steroids? Amazed.

Life results from drive and determination, if you let challenges overcome you they are also planning your life rather than you.

RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by abunce View Post

I have the perfect ph for you and all the cycle information with it. But i cant post it directly or bb.com will ban me. So i had to link as an attachment. Click below.

not gonna lie man...that looks fukking disgusting

Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000)

howd i know this was coming
    *19ft master race crew*
    *Munches on leaves and twigs crew*
    *Non-Territorial crew*
    *Travel in herd crew*
    *1.5 tons crew*
    *Shatter lions skull with one swift kick crew*
    *African crew*

Originally Posted by RVAPump View Post
    not gonna lie man...that looks fukking disgusting
    lol - its not that great, and i eat that meal 2-3 times every day. Im no cook so its just plain everything with some salt and pepper if im feeling wild. BUt taste isnt a huge deal to me, just looking for the fuel

RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol - its not that great, and i eat that exact meal 2-3 times every day. Im no cook so its just plain everything with some salt and pepper if im feeling wild. BUt taste isnt a huge deal to me, just looking for the fuel
    I like some fruit in with the CC...have you tried throwing the fruit cup in with the CC?

lol - its not that great, and i eat that meal 2-3 times every day. Im no cook so its just plain everything with some salt and pepper if im feeling wild. BUt taste isnt a huge deal to me, just looking for the fuel
    obviously a pretty nutritious meal but damn id kill myself before eating it everyday. you gotta atleast add some more flavour. plus i dont think that much protien is necessary at all.
    They see me rollin'
    They all hatin'
    Cause they aint drollin'

Originally Posted by RVAPump View Post
    I like some fruit in with the CC...have you tried throwing the fruit cup in with the CC?
    ur not bullchiting me, right. Fruit cup and cottage cheese is my favorite part. IF i try this experiment and mess em both up im gonna be pissed

Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lulz. cooking is super hardz.
    *19ft master race crew*
    *Munches on leaves and twigs crew*
    *Non-Territorial crew*
    *Travel in herd crew*
    *1.5 tons crew*
    *Shatter lions skull with one swift kick crew*
    *African crew*