swaneon will become famous soon enough. (+50) swaneon will become famous soon enough. (+50) swaneon will become famous soon enough. (+50) swaneon will become famous soon enough. (+50) swaneon will become famous soon enough. (+50) swaneon will become famous soon enough. (+50) swaneon will become famous soon enough. (+50) swaneon will become famous soon enough. (+50) swaneon will become famous soon enough. (+50) swaneon will become famous soon enough. (+50) swaneon will become famous soon enough. (+50)

BCAA during Intermittent Fasting

From what I've read, BCAA raises ur insulin levels, and i've heard not to take BCAA's during fasting periods.

But is this true?
    I'm on a cut and would like to preserve more LBM
    Could i possibly take BCAAs during the 10-12 hour mark or something?

cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I take a serving or 2 of BCAA whenever I'm hitting up cardio first thing on empty.
    Seems to be effective in preserving LBM.

By the way, are you really 167 lbs. in your AVI? just curious.

swaneon will become famous soon enough. (+50) swaneon will become famous soon enough. (+50) swaneon will become famous soon enough. (+50) swaneon will become famous soon enough. (+50) swaneon will become famous soon enough. (+50) swaneon will become famous soon enough. (+50) swaneon will become famous soon enough. (+50) swaneon will become famous soon enough. (+50) swaneon will become famous soon enough. (+50) swaneon will become famous soon enough. (+50) swaneon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yeah do i look a bit fatter?
    i just weighed myself after drinking 20 ounces at its 169 lol
    wait since i workout at 1pm can i take bcaas when i first wake up and another before the workout?

mflem10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mflem10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mflem10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mflem10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mflem10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mflem10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mflem10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mflem10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mflem10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've just started BCAA during cardio. I think it def. makes a difference in preserving lbm.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Insulin response to BCAAs is insignificant. Insulin is not your enemy. Please read the leangains blog for further details.

BCAA is used before fasted workouts to prevent catabolism.

There is no need to take anything during the 16 hour fast provided that
    - your final meal is solid and has lots of slow digesting protein
    - you are not attempting a ridiculous calorie defecit. Slow and steady wins the race - and is far less likely to cause hormone problems.

LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Insulin response to BCAAs is insignificant. Insulin is not your enemy. Please read the leangains blog for further details.

BCAA is used before fasted workouts to prevent catabolism.

There is no need to take anything during the 16 hour fast provided that
    - your final meal is solid and has lots of slow digesting protein
    - you are not attempting a ridiculous calorie defecit. Slow and steady wins the race - and is far less likely to cause hormone problems.
    Aside from casein protein, isn't all regular solid food slow digesting enough?
    To live is Christ, to die is gain. -Phil. 1:21
    [If It Fits Your Macros Crew] - For Lifeee!
    360 Tag = L1ghtForce

Juggernaut Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=649301213#post649301213

cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by swaneon View Post
    yeah do i look a bit fatter?
    i just weighed myself after drinking 20 ounces at its 169 lol
    wait since i workout at 1pm can i take bcaas when i first wake up and another before the workout?
    Nice. looking lean and mean bro.
    Yeah, or you can split the dose into two or take 1 serving breakfast and another before/during workout. See how it works out and adjust accordingly.
    Gluck!

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by LightForce View Post
    Aside from casein protein, isn't all regular solid food slow digesting enough?
    If you eat a large meal late which includes veggies then probably yes. If like me, you eat earlier in the evening, you need something like cottage cheese. Liquid calories do seem to digest quicker but casein is the best option if you can't stand cottage cheese.