darkman12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Could i take all 3 of these

I was wondering if i cud take jack 3d in the mornin,hydro whey after workout and animal pak after lunch...wat u tink,thanks

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It sounds like a ton of strain on the body. You must acknowledge, the majority of "health" & "fitness" products contradict the very essense of "health." For example, you could be huge and ripped taking PED - steroids however, you contradict the long term health aspects of your body for the short term pleasure of being "fit." Many of the products out there are very unnecessary. I see guys abusing super pump and a variety of pre workouts when the intensity level used under these products is poor. Honestly, you are better off being all natural. You are 18yrs of age. I can't fathom why you would possibly be using and or needing any of those supplements. Your T-levels should be extremely high naturally and if you are getting naturally a good amount of exercise in regularly, you should have no problems managing a vigorous workout regimine without needing those products. At best, use only one or the other. Save your money and time as well as your body.

Originally Posted by jamestown0101 View Post
    It sounds like a ton of strain on the body. You must acknowledge, the majority of "health" & "fitness" products contradict the very essense of "health." For example, you could be huge and ripped taking PED - steroids however, you contradict the long term health aspects of your body for the short term pleasure of being "fit." Many of the products out there are very unnecessary. I see guys abusing super pump and a variety of pre workouts when the intensity level used under these products is poor. Honestly, you are better off being all natural. You are 18yrs of age. I can't fathom why you would possibly be using and or needing any of those supplements. Your T-levels should be extremely high naturally and if you are getting naturally a good amount of exercise in regularly, you should have no problems managing a vigorous workout regimine without needing those products. At best, use only one or the other. Save your money and time as well as your body.
    thanks man,will consider it

stang808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stang808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stang808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jamestown0101 View Post
    Ummmm he's thinking of taking a pre workout supp..a protien..and multivitamins. These are the basic muscle building supps..I say take the jack3d 30 min b4 u workout then your protien right after your work out and follow the the instructions on the animal pack(mulitvitamins) which should be one pack with breakfast and the other with lunch or dinner
    If man makes it...dont eat it...if it taste good spit it out and youll never be fat-Jack LaLanne

thanks

charleyperkins is just really nice. (+1000) charleyperkins is just really nice. (+1000) charleyperkins is just really nice. (+1000) charleyperkins is just really nice. (+1000) charleyperkins is just really nice. (+1000) charleyperkins is just really nice. (+1000) charleyperkins is just really nice. (+1000) charleyperkins is just really nice. (+1000) charleyperkins is just really nice. (+1000) charleyperkins is just really nice. (+1000) charleyperkins is just really nice. (+1000)
    no big deal. watch the jack3d dosing though or you won't be able to sleep