Closed Thread
    iamdgk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iamdgk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iamdgk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iamdgk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iamdgk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iamdgk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iamdgk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iamdgk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iamdgk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iamdgk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iamdgk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Metabolism and Fat Loss

If im trying to cut should i be throwing in carbs such as oatmeal and brown rice? Ive been trying to eat foods such as tuna, whey protein, skim milk, chicken breast, low fat cheese. This guy says i should be eatting more carbs?
    ht*tp://w*w*w.you*tube.com/watch?v=S7mJY-EKzT0&feature=related- Part 1
    ht*tp://w*w*w.you*tube.com/watch?v=EDjARkpy4X8- Part 2

What do you guys think? Im just trying to cut and ive been keeping my carbs really low.
    Take away the * in the links
    I had to add them cuz i cant post links -.-

SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by iamdgk View Post
    If im trying to cut should i be throwing in carbs such as oatmeal and brown rice? Ive been trying to eat foods such as tuna, whey protein, skim milk, chicken breast, low fat cheese. This guy says i should be eatting more carbs?
    ht*tp://w*w*w.you*tube.com/watch?v=S7mJY-EKzT0&feature=related- Part 1
    ht*tp://w*w*w.you*tube.com/watch?v=EDjARkpy4X8- Part 2

What do you guys think? Im just trying to cut and ive been keeping my carbs really low.
    Take away the * in the links
    I had to add them cuz i cant post links -.-
    ok i am only Saying this because i feel bad for you there is no such thing as cutting food just food it cutting depends on eating less Calories than you use if you are not a troll and you are serious check this out http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=113693871
    [If It Fits Your Macros Crew] - U mad?

<**>Yellow Fever Crew: Once you go Asian...HNNNNGHH<**>

Weight b4 Bodybuilding - 455lbs (oct 2009)

Sponsored Watermelon WF v2 log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135478661