iDo5Kz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDo5Kz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDo5Kz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDo5Kz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDo5Kz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDo5Kz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDo5Kz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDo5Kz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDo5Kz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDo5Kz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDo5Kz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Do Mass Gainers work?

I no that every thing you need to get mass comes from food but do gainers help out with that or is it just bs?

If they help what are some good ones? I have heard cytogainer is good and it has creatin in it but I can still take sizeOn with thay right?

Thanks

jestertku has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jestertku has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jestertku has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jestertku has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jestertku has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jestertku has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jestertku has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jestertku has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jestertku has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jestertku has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by iDo5Kz View Post
    I no that every thing you need to get mass comes from food but do gainers help out with that or is it just bs?

If they help what are some good ones? I have heard cytogainer is good and it has creatin in it but I can still take sizeOn with thay right?

Thanks
    I've had good sucess with mass gainers in the past when I wanted to gain 20lbs , easy to consume and carry when you need those extra calories. I used UP YOUR MASS.
    Food is great but less convienant.

You can still take the size on post work out or before bed, I like Size on also.

jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's good for extra calories if you are having trouble getting them in.

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thanks
    Think of it this way, you have to take in X amount of calories to gain lean mass. If you can't eat enough whole food, and many people don't have the appetite, then a weight gainer can help as it's easier and less filling to drink your calories. The key is to take them in addition to your whole food, not instead of.
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

iDo5Kz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDo5Kz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDo5Kz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDo5Kz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDo5Kz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDo5Kz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDo5Kz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDo5Kz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDo5Kz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDo5Kz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDo5Kz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks guys.. So what is a good gainer then?

rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    no. the calories are actually imaginary.

bigplay_jt will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigplay_jt will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigplay_jt will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigplay_jt will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigplay_jt will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigplay_jt will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigplay_jt will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigplay_jt will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigplay_jt will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigplay_jt will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigplay_jt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    Think of it this way, you have to take in X amount of calories to gain lean mass. If you can't eat enough whole food, and many people don't have the appetite, then a weight gainer can help as it's easier and less filling to drink your calories. The key is to take them in addition to your whole food, not instead of.
    this....its all about calories in vs calories out. Mass gainers give you two things...conveniece and a lot of calories in one shake, rather than eating a whole big meal.

And, if you are looking for the best deals on supps, check out my sig....just sayin'.
    New Bench PR! 370lbs on 1.13.2014

xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yes mass gainers work. Be it in the form of a shake or a big ass steak as long as you are eating more calories than your body needs
    Type 1 Diabetic - Since age 15
    Luke 1:37 "For NOTHING is impossible with God"

INSTAGRAM: StevenGFH Follow me!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX

Registered User BurnAfterRollin's Avatar
    BurnAfterRollin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BurnAfterRollin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BurnAfterRollin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BurnAfterRollin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BurnAfterRollin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BurnAfterRollin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BurnAfterRollin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BurnAfterRollin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BurnAfterRollin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BurnAfterRollin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BurnAfterRollin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I just ordered 2 (10Lb) of Quickmass by AllMax Nutrition,
    And it also has creatine in it too.

SoManyHamsters is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SoManyHamsters is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SoManyHamsters is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SoManyHamsters is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SoManyHamsters is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SoManyHamsters is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SoManyHamsters is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SoManyHamsters is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SoManyHamsters is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SoManyHamsters is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SoManyHamsters is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    They work well. Probably too well.

rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    very much this ... Amen brother
    gotta enjoy weight gainers that dont bloat you - so you could easily eat your whole food meals!!!
    Last edited by rockeo; 11-05-2010 at 12:23 PM.
    +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
    conquering in Jesus Name !
    =+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

aioros777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aioros777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aioros777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aioros777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aioros777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aioros777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aioros777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aioros777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aioros777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aioros777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aioros777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thanks guys.. So what is a good gainer then?
    Id say Elite mass gainer. It has less than 1 gram of sugar per serving. good profile.

Doherty's Gym Dandenong Drapes12's Avatar
    Drapes12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drapes12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drapes12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drapes12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drapes12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drapes12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drapes12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drapes12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drapes12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drapes12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drapes12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I personally went with PVL Mutant Mass for about 3 months and I gained almost 20kgs in total.

I have a bit of tub about me now which is good because i'm generally not a big guy so I should be able to drop some kgs and maintain what i've gained
    Get Big Or Die Tryin'

Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    OP, most of those gainers have tons of protein and calories. So yes, they obviously will help you get the extra calories and protein you need. But be wary about fat intake, sugars and cholesterol too.

I use the chocolate flavoured Up Your Mass. Of all the ones I've tried, it's my favourite tasting. And it mixes very well, even with whole milk (I don't drink skim or 2%). But remember don't use this as a way of getting around eating big. It's supplemental to a good hearty diet.

Dirk122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Mass gainers definitely help. I put on about 30lbs in 5 months by taking optimum nutrition mass gainer. You'll gain some fat with it too so make sure you do cardio along side it.

DavidZiegler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidZiegler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidZiegler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidZiegler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidZiegler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidZiegler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidZiegler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidZiegler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidZiegler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidZiegler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidZiegler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thanks
    Yeah they help! I love my SAN Mass Effect in the morning if I am not in the mood to eat my breakfast
    ZIEGLER
    NPC Competitor

Support the gym, encourage each other.

********.com/THEZIEGLERMONSTER
    Instagram and SnapChat - ZieglerMonster
    YouTube - TeamZiegler1
    www.ZieglerMonster.com