Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    gcollin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gcollin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gcollin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gcollin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gcollin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gcollin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gcollin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gcollin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gcollin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gcollin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gcollin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Work out for a 14 year old.

Hey, my name is Collin, I am a 14 year old boy from Colorado. I am trying to increase my muscle mass because of my martial art. I recently tested for a new sash (belt) and passed, now I am an intermediate student and the classes get much harder. For the past 3 weeks I have been following this workout (the forum will not let me put in a link until I have 30 posts?) , but instead of doing only 20 (as he demonstrates in the video) I have been doing 60, and plan to move up to 90 tonight. Is that a reasonable workout for someone of my age?.
    I also have a few other questions.
    Will dieting to limit the fat percentage around my stomach will be bad for my growth?.
    Today I measured how many calories/carbohydrates/grams of fat I consumed. 2160 calories, 140 grams of fat, and 129 carbohydrates. I had 2 fried eggs and a piece of toast for breakfast, a PB&J one apple and an tangerine, and for dinner I had, a hamburger with 2 patties 2 pieces of cheese and a small tomato. Is this a reasonable diet?.
    When I get back from my martial art classes I am always really hungry. My Sifu (Chinese version of sensei) says I should eat a lot after a hard workout to replenish the carbs that I just burned. I read somewhere that eating a big dinner is bad cause the calories just sit there and turn into fat, but if I don't replenish the carbs my muscles will be dead the next day. What should I do?.

Thanks in advance,

-Collin.

Raw Nats 2014 comeatmebro DDon1996's Avatar
    DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Do Rippetoes. It's stickied.

No.

More protein, more calories, more carbs.
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159714881&p=1213186101

PowerliftingtoWIN.com

"All things are poison, and nothing is without poison; only the dose permits something not to be poisonous."

-- Paracelsus

gcollin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gcollin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gcollin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gcollin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gcollin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gcollin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gcollin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gcollin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gcollin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gcollin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gcollin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DDon1996 View Post

No.

I am not looking to be extremely fit, just to have a bigger muscle mass so I can take my martial arts farther.

Raw Nats 2014 comeatmebro DDon1996's Avatar
    DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by gcollin View Post
    I am not looking to be extremely fit, just to have a bigger muscle mass so I can take my martial arts farther.
    K..... And?

Also, what time is best to work out during the day?.

100%BUFFMASTER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 100%BUFFMASTER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 100%BUFFMASTER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 100%BUFFMASTER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 100%BUFFMASTER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 100%BUFFMASTER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 100%BUFFMASTER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 100%BUFFMASTER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 100%BUFFMASTER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 100%BUFFMASTER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 100%BUFFMASTER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up

Oh a 14 year old eh. That is easy go to dong19 house and do him in the ass 3 times a day. And on the weekends do his DAD about 6 times a day. That should be more then enough training. Keep this up for a year adn you will be a pro!peace

Originally Posted by 100%BUFFMASTER View Post
    Oh a 14 year old eh. That is easy go to dong19 house and do him in the ass 3 times a day. And on the weekends do his DAD about 6 times a day. That should be more then enough training. Keep this up for a year adn you will be a pro!peace
    Umm, that was rude, and... I don't really know what to say.

28 posts!

Not spamming but 29 posts

Ok, 30

By the way here is the work out plan... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fU_8kJeXeE But I have been doing 60 instead of 20 and plan to move up to 90 tonight.

100%BUFFMASTER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 100%BUFFMASTER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 100%BUFFMASTER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 100%BUFFMASTER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 100%BUFFMASTER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 100%BUFFMASTER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 100%BUFFMASTER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 100%BUFFMASTER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 100%BUFFMASTER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 100%BUFFMASTER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 100%BUFFMASTER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Angry

By the way here is the work out plan... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fU_8kJeXeE But I have been doing 60 instead of 20 and plan to move up to 90 tonight.
    ok i think iam gonna have to shove dong1996 up your ass if you dont cool with those posts!

Cobraboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cobraboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cobraboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cobraboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cobraboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cobraboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cobraboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cobraboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cobraboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cobraboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cobraboy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey, my name is Collin, I am a 14 year old boy from Colorado. I am trying to increase my muscle mass because of my martial art. I recently tested for a new sash (belt) and passed, now I am an intermediate student and the classes get much harder. For the past 3 weeks I have been following this workout (the forum will not let me put in a link until I have 30 posts?) , but instead of doing only 20 (as he demonstrates in the video) I have been doing 60, and plan to move up to 90 tonight. Is that a reasonable workout for someone of my age?.
    I also have a few other questions.
    Will dieting to limit the fat percentage around my stomach will be bad for my growth?.
    Today I measured how many calories/carbohydrates/grams of fat I consumed. 2160 calories, 140 grams of fat, and 129 carbohydrates. I had 2 fried eggs and a piece of toast for breakfast, a PB&J one apple and an tangerine, and for dinner I had, a hamburger with 2 patties 2 pieces of cheese and a small tomato. Is this a reasonable diet?.
    When I get back from my martial art classes I am always really hungry. My Sifu (Chinese version of sensei) says I should eat a lot after a hard workout to replenish the carbs that I just burned. I read somewhere that eating a big dinner is bad cause the calories just sit there and turn into fat, but if I don't replenish the carbs my muscles will be dead the next day. What should I do?.

Thanks in advance,

-Collin.
    You should step it up and do like 150 man. You wanna get toned right? And as far as supplements go, make sure you cut carbs out of your diet because they will make you put on fat lbs... and get a good protein powder. Cell tech hardcore is pretty goood

TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Cobraboy View Post
    You should step it up and do like 150 man. You wanna get toned right? And as far as supplements go, make sure you cut carbs out of your diet because they will make you put on fat lbs... and get a good protein powder. Cell tech hardcore is pretty goood
    lmao it's me cuz

Cobraboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cobraboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cobraboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cobraboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cobraboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cobraboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cobraboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cobraboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cobraboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cobraboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cobraboy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    what the balls.

Jess4Wilson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jess4Wilson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    man, most of those will work for your six pack over time, but if your wanting to increase your overall muscle mass. you need a high calorie intake and a good workout routine. eat a lot of protein, get the right fats, and enough carbs. you can google all that info. and for workouts, do some barbell curls, hammer curls, dips, push ups, pull ups, squats, calf raises, dead lifts, and you'll increase your mass. you can go to the supersite to get more workouts,
    hope i helped, you can message me with questions and give me a good rep please! the middle icon under my picture <<<<<<<<<<<

Cool thanks guys. I will step it up (to 150 as suggested) tonight.

Originally Posted by DDon1996 View Post

No.

What is "rippetoes"?.

lunapt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunapt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunapt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunapt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunapt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunapt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunapt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunapt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunapt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunapt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunapt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you gotta rip your toenails off. or you can look for the stickies

Hey guys.

I was searching around last night and I found this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btpYtdMwKFc and this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYYi8...eature=channel . Are those reasonable workouts?. Also, how much should I be doing?.
    One last thing, what is the best time to work out during the day?.

Thanks in advance,

-Collin.

bonboy6696 is just really nice. (+1000) bonboy6696 is just really nice. (+1000) bonboy6696 is just really nice. (+1000) bonboy6696 is just really nice. (+1000) bonboy6696 is just really nice. (+1000) bonboy6696 is just really nice. (+1000) bonboy6696 is just really nice. (+1000) bonboy6696 is just really nice. (+1000) bonboy6696 is just really nice. (+1000) bonboy6696 is just really nice. (+1000) bonboy6696 is just really nice. (+1000)
    trolls gonna troll
    “Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor.” -Alexis Carrel*

progress:
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/bonboy6696/more.php?section=progresspics

Also, what is a good body fat calculator to take online?.

Registered User NewYorkGiants24's Avatar
    NewYorkGiants24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewYorkGiants24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewYorkGiants24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewYorkGiants24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewYorkGiants24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewYorkGiants24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewYorkGiants24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewYorkGiants24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewYorkGiants24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewYorkGiants24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewYorkGiants24 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You sir, are a ****ing troll.

Originally Posted by NewYorkGiants24 View Post
    You sir, are a ****ing troll.
    Sorry, just trying to get some information. Didn't mean to offend anybody.

matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Dafuk is this ****? To build muscle, you generally have to lift weights, not hump your couch violently for 6 minutes a day.
    "I wish people trained their brains with the same passion they are training their biceps." - Juliacheh

"you dont want a lot of simple carbs because it increases estrogen levels in your body. unless you eat them right after you workout. estrogen will quicken the uptake of protein and it repleneshes glycogen levels in your muscles!" -GOMDpls

matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    1:11 lol at the guy jumping up and down. Wish someone told me it only took 3 months of jumping around 5 minutes a day to lose 100 lbs. Wouldve saved me loads of time. Damn
    "I wish people trained their brains with the same passion they are training their biceps." - Juliacheh

"you dont want a lot of simple carbs because it increases estrogen levels in your body. unless you eat them right after you workout. estrogen will quicken the uptake of protein and it repleneshes glycogen levels in your muscles!" -GOMDpls

Originally Posted by matthew3881 View Post
    1:11 lol at the guy jumping up and down. Wish someone told me it only took 3 months of jumping around 5 minutes a day to lose 100 lbs. Wouldve saved me loads of time. Damn
    Sorry, I am still a noob at all this.

Ballzack1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballzack1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballzack1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballzack1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballzack1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballzack1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballzack1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballzack1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballzack1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballzack1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballzack1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Teh ****?

Whats with all this ab ****? When your 14 you dont need abs. You need to do heavy compound lifts and eat everything you can shove down your mouth.

That youtube stuff is crap, if you want abs your obvi doing it for the girls. In the long run a girl will want a man not a piece of **** myspace ripped kid.

What highschool you go to btw? currious.
    Started young. Ending old.

Aug 27 95.

Goal: "The dirty dozen" by mid 15's or end of 15 year. (225 12 fast reps)

Reps :mafi0, unlucky, CajunPballer, senseialex, zincton.

WalterCrunkite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WalterCrunkite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WalterCrunkite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WalterCrunkite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WalterCrunkite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WalterCrunkite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WalterCrunkite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WalterCrunkite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WalterCrunkite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WalterCrunkite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WalterCrunkite is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm guessing he wants abs because he does martial arts, but you can have a strong core even if your abs aren't visible bro

Ballzack1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballzack1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballzack1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballzack1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballzack1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballzack1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballzack1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballzack1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballzack1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballzack1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballzack1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by WalterCrunkite View Post
    I'm guessing he wants abs because he does martial arts, but you can have a strong core even if your abs aren't visible bro
    If I was your situ or whatever, id be having you do squats, deadlifts and bench press.
    Started young. Ending old.

Aug 27 95.

Goal: "The dirty dozen" by mid 15's or end of 15 year. (225 12 fast reps)

Reps :mafi0, unlucky, CajunPballer, senseialex, zincton.