erwin.murillo will become famous soon enough. (+50) erwin.murillo will become famous soon enough. (+50) erwin.murillo will become famous soon enough. (+50) erwin.murillo will become famous soon enough. (+50) erwin.murillo will become famous soon enough. (+50) erwin.murillo will become famous soon enough. (+50) erwin.murillo will become famous soon enough. (+50) erwin.murillo will become famous soon enough. (+50) erwin.murillo will become famous soon enough. (+50) erwin.murillo will become famous soon enough. (+50) erwin.murillo will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Betancourt BULLNOX Androrush Pre-workout Powder Review - (Very Detailed)

After some research, hesitation, and some help from some of the guys here on Bodybuilding.com, I decided to purchase my first tub of Betancourt Nutrition's BULLNOX Androrush "Pre-workout Neuroendocrine and NOX Intensifier". I've always been a huge supporter of USPLab's Jack3d Pre-workout supplement, however I began to almost rely on it during the course of of the past month or two. I didn't want to become dependent on a simple pre-workout supplement. I wanted a pre-workout supplement that ASSISTED me during my workout, not a supp that DROVE me through my workout. Don't get me wrong, I love Jack3d, but I wanted to wean myself off of my semi-dependence on it.

So after 2 - 3 weeks of cycling off of pre-workout supplements (Jack3d), I went and purchased BULLNOX Androrush! I'd heard a lot of hype about it, so after some thorough research, I thought I'd try it myself.

I don't want to bore you with the the microdetails about BULLNOX, so here's BB.com's page about it. The whole deal about it's "Super-set formula" is intriguing to say the least.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bc...androrush.html

In a nutshell, BULLNOX is a pre-workout supplement, simple as that. But what some people may like is that it is also a sort of testosterone booster. According to the packaging, it is the "World's First Neuroendocrine and NOX Mix". Anyways, on to the review (Forgive me for my lack of photographs, I didn't really have the time)

VALUE - First off, I purchased this at my local Vitamin Shoppe. It was $34.99. The tub has 35 servings (1 scoop is a serving). So it's about a dollar per serving, not the best, but not the worst. A scoop is 18.1 grams and the tub has 633 grams. The dosage ranges from 1 - 2 scoops, so it may be a bit misleading, but it all depends on preference for how much you want to use. Overall, the value is better than a lot of pre-workout supps out there, but not the best.
    SCORE - 7/10

SMELL - I purchased the Fruit Punch flavor because it was the only one they had. I was looking for Blue Raspberry, but what can you do? Nevertheless, the smell is eerily similar to those Pixie Stix you used to have as kids, remember those? It has a slightly chemical smell, but not really noticeable. Sort of a subtle note of berries and an overall fruity scent. Not horrible, it actually smells pretty decent.
    SCORE - 8/10

TASTE/MIXABILITY - I used 1.5 scoops (according to the label if you've been weight-training for over a year) in about 8 ounces of water. I put it in my shaker and gave it about 20 - 30 seconds of vigorous shaking. After another 30 seconds or so, there wasn't really any residue or floaties left. I checked the bottom and there wasn't really any noticeable "debris". Also, the powder is sort of a pink and white mixture, really free-flowing so that's a plus. Finished it in about 3 - 5 minutes. And I took it about 30 minutes before I left for the gym.I took a mouthful and was surprised that it was actually pretty good. Really similar to Fruit Punch Gatorade, but with a little hint of sharpness. It sort of tastes like Red Bull and fruit punch put together, which is sort of weird. But it's not bad at all. I actually enjoyed it, but taste is VERY subjective. So, this is sort of a wild card.
    SCORE - 8.5/10

PROFILE - It has a lot of ingredients - some of which I'm not sure really do anything. I can't be sure of that, but compared to a lot of "ultra-concentrated" supps, this has a lot more ingredients. A few standouts include beta-alanine, creatine, arginine, caffeine, sort of the standard ingredients in a lot of pre-workout supps. I'm not an expert on ingredients, so check the nutrition info on that link if you want to know more. But overall, it has a lot of good stuff in it.
    SCORE - 8/10

PERFORMANCE - This will be divided into a few parts - Energy, pump, and focus.
    ENERGY - I workout at 5 in the morning because I'm in college and I prefer morning workouts. So energy is a pretty big factor in deciding what pre-workout supplement to get. So how does BULLNOX meet my energy needs? Well, it surpasses them! The energy I got from BULLNOX was great! It wasn't a really up-front pissed off energy that Jack3d seems to give me, but more of a driving, constant, and rolling energy. VERY desirable for me, seeing as I hate getting the jitters as I am pretty tolerant to stimulants. It lasted throughout my whole workout (about a 75 minute workout) which was great. I did an intense 5 x 5 workout that consisted of squats, shoulder press, rows, incline bench, and deadlift. I also did some pull-ups/dips/calf raises and crunches. The fact that my energy lasted throughout my whole workout was great. Loved it.
    SCORE - 9/10

PUMP - Pump isn't as big a deal to me as it is for a lot of people, but I got a pretty good pump from it. My muscles were thick, full, dense, whatever you want to call it. And I was pretty vascular as well. I'm about 7% BF, so it really made me pretty veiny. Good pump. It'll probably please a lot of those who want a pump, but that's not really what its main purpose is.
    SCORE - 8/10

FOCUS - Similar to the energy I got from BULLNOX, the focus was also excellent. Once again, its not the tunnel-vision "I NEED TO LIFT OR ELSE I'M GONNA SNAP SOME NECKS" focus. It's a really smooth, determined focus. Yes, you want to lift. And you'll lift hard. But you won't want to kill someone when you're finished. Very good focus. I loved it. It also lasted throughout my entire workout. So awesome!
    SCORE - 9.5/10
    OVERALL PERFORMANCE SCORE - 9/10

PACKAGING/CONSUMER APPEAL - I know it's a bit trivial, but whoever designed the packaging for BULLNOX did a great job. It really stands out. Very appealing. You pretty much know you're getting a great product. A lot of thought and care went into the packaging. Aesthetically pleasing? Very much so. Being interested in graphic design, this really caught my eye. Great job, whoever you are!
    SCORE - 9.5/10

OVERALL - In conclusion, I am a really big fan of BULLNOX. I know I've only had one experience with it, so I might do a log if any of you are interested in reading it. The product exceed my expectations by a mile! I'll be using BULLNOX for many workouts to come! GREAT JOB BETANCOURT NUTRITION!
    SCORE - 9/10

SIDE NOTE - Regarding the testosterone boosting aspects of it, I can't really comment on it as I've never used a test booster, and I've only had one dose of it. It sort of gave me this underlying feeling of unbridled rage, subtle but still present. If that makes any sense. I guess sort of a superiority complex, I have no idea. As I go on using it, I'll post some more experiences with it. Also, BULLNOX is available as a "chewie", I haven't used this but I may later.

Anyways, I know this is a very LONG review, but it's mostly gear for those curious or interested in using Betancourt BULLNOX Androrush. I hope I satisfied your inquiries and fully discusssed all that you wanted to know.

If you have any questions at all, just ask!
    Once again, I hope you enjoyed my review, this is my first one and I'd love to hear what you thought of it! Thank you for taking the time to read it!
    Follow me on Twitter @OfficialDFGF for fitness & video game information.
    "...through hardship to the stars."

furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    wow, incredible detailed review man! glad you liked it. Blue Razz is def my favorite but I think all the flavors are hard to beat. Once your done if you could review it in the bb.com store that would be great!

icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Awesome review and I also find the 1.5 scoop to be the money shot for this product or 1 scoop + ephedrine. Blue Raz is delicious so, if you like that flavoring give it a go.
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them
    Iron fist to claim it all

liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    bullnox is a solid product IMO..Ive ran 2 tubs before, enjoyed it...have fun man
    My 5/3/1 progress can be found here.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142870321&p

Uncut LOG...check it out here!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152706323

{{**ORIGINAL DSC**}}

I lift one rep at a time.

erwin.murillo will become famous soon enough. (+50) erwin.murillo will become famous soon enough. (+50) erwin.murillo will become famous soon enough. (+50) erwin.murillo will become famous soon enough. (+50) erwin.murillo will become famous soon enough. (+50) erwin.murillo will become famous soon enough. (+50) erwin.murillo will become famous soon enough. (+50) erwin.murillo will become famous soon enough. (+50) erwin.murillo will become famous soon enough. (+50) erwin.murillo will become famous soon enough. (+50) erwin.murillo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by furyhockey View Post
    wow, incredible detailed review man! glad you liked it. Blue Razz is def my favorite but I think all the flavors are hard to beat. Once your done if you could review it in the bb.com store that would be great!
    Thanks man! I'll have to try Blue Razz when I'm done with this rub! For sure, I'll be sure to do that! Thanks for all your help!

Originally Posted by icetrauma View Post
    Awesome review and I also find the 1.5 scoop to be the money shot for this product or 1 scoop + ephedrine. Blue Raz is delicious so, if you like that flavoring give it a go.
    Thanks bro, I appreciate it! Yeah, 1.5 scoops worked really well for me. I've never tried ephedrine, so I can't comment on that, but I'll have to try Blue Razz!

Originally Posted by liftingson View Post
    bullnox is a solid product IMO..Ive ran 2 tubs before, enjoyed it...have fun man
    For sure man! Thanks! Loving it!

kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by icetrauma View Post
    1.5 scoops is definitely money!

Originally Posted by liftingson View Post
    Gland you enjoyed it!

OP, fantastic review!

Originally Posted by kfairhurst View Post
    1.5 scoops is definitely money!

Gland you enjoyed it!

OP, fantastic review!
    Thanks, man! I appreciate it!

Bullnox for President mrericc69's Avatar
    mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bullnox Blue Razz is the best tasting pre-workout i've tried!

Originally Posted by mrericc69 View Post
    Next tub = Blue Razz, haha.

2nd update

I just got back from my 2nd workout with BULLNOX and I just wanted to reiterate - BULLNOX is a very good pre-workout supplement. I get up at 5 AM to work out and train MMA and it helps me stay focused and driven throughout the entirety of my workout and my Muay Thai sessions (from 5 - 7 AM) I can definitely tell a difference between BULLNOX and Jack3d. While Jack3d is an excellent pre-workout supp, it has a more up-front BURST of energy that sort of wanes towards the last few sets of my workout. But BULLNOX is a very constant and "churning" feeling that lasts the whole time. I guess it's more of a point of preference whether you like feeling really hyped/stimmed up or a determined focus and lasting energy.

Both great products. Great job Betancourt!

NOTE: I mixed 1.5 scoops with 8 - 10 oz of water and it tasted great! Awesome tip!

kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by erwin.murillo View Post
    I just got back from my 2nd workout with BULLNOX and I just wanted to reiterate - BULLNOX is a very good pre-workout supplement. I get up at 5 AM to work out and train MMA and it helps me stay focused and driven throughout the entirety of my workout and my Muay Thai sessions (from 5 - 7 AM) I can definitely tell a difference between BULLNOX and Jack3d. While Jack3d is an excellent pre-workout supp, it has a more up-front BURST of energy that sort of wanes towards the last few sets of my workout. But BULLNOX is a very constant and "churning" feeling that lasts the whole time. I guess it's more of a point of preference whether you like feeling really hyped/stimmed up or a determined focus and lasting energy.

Both great products. Great job Betancourt!

NOTE: I mixed 1.5 scoops with 8 - 10 oz of water and it tasted great! Awesome tip!
    Great stuff man, really glad you enjoyed it!

OP, keep your eye out for Betancourt promos Previous support from a customer=brownie points for logging/review opportunities!

Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Detailed review! Piqued my interest in Bullnox. Going to look up their profile now.
    ~ Never Having Kids So Can Save Up For a 4K TV and a PLP Computer Setup Crew ~

Originally Posted by kfairhurst View Post
    Great stuff man, really glad you enjoyed it!

OP, keep your eye out for Betancourt promos Previous support from a customer=brownie points for logging/review opportunities!
    Sounds great! I would definitely be up for that! I've always wanted to do a log or review a newer product! Just send me a message or something whenever something comes up!

Originally Posted by Ecnewyx View Post
    Detailed review! Piqued my interest in Bullnox. Going to look up their profile now.
    Awesome, you should. It's good stuff! Stoked about my morning workout tomorrow with BULLNOX!

furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    [QUOTE=erwin.murillo;572541571]Sounds great! I would definitely be up for that! I've always wanted to do a log or review a newer product! Just send me a message or something whenever something comes up!

Just keep poppin in the company promo section once in awhile

BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mrericc69 View Post
    Cant Knock any of the flavors but Watermelon is my bitch with the Bullnox...cant get enough of that

and if you want something different 5-8 of the Bullnox Chewies Strawberry kiwi is where it is at

Great Review man and I would love to se you log the product you are doing a great job
    Top Secret Nutrition
    Vice President of Sales
    Alex@TopSecretNutrition.com

Contest Prep Coach
    Workout and Nutrition Programs
    AlexBigStew@gmail.com

[QUOTE=furyhockey;572666391]
    Originally Posted by erwin.murillo View Post
    Sounds great! I would definitely be up for that! I've always wanted to do a log or review a newer product! Just send me a message or something whenever something comes up!

Just keep poppin in the company promo section once in awhile
    Sounds good! Will do.

Originally Posted by BigStew View Post
    Cant Knock any of the flavors but Watermelon is my bitch with the Bullnox...cant get enough of that

and if you want something different 5-8 of the Bullnox Chewies Strawberry kiwi is where it is at

Great Review man and I would love to se you log the product you are doing a great job
    Nice, I must try watermelon as well. Yeah, I might get the chewies later on.

But thanks, yeah, I'm thinking about logging it, not sure though.

BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I want to see ur log lol
    Top Secret Nutrition
    Vice President of Sales
    Alex@TopSecretNutrition.com

Contest Prep Coach
    Workout and Nutrition Programs
    AlexBigStew@gmail.com

Originally Posted by BigStew View Post
    I want to see ur log lol

Brandtw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brandtw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brandtw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brandtw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brandtw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brandtw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brandtw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brandtw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brandtw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brandtw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brandtw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Great Preworkout!

I agree with everything you said in your review. Great energy and a good pump. I really like this product and cant wait to use it again! One thing to add is that after I had been taking it for about a week I noticed that I was throwing around heavier weights than I was before. So one added benefit of this product, or at least for me was a considerably high strength increase in a matter of just one week! Oh, and one more thing. This stuff really makes you sweat a lot! I know a lot of pre workouts have that effect on ppl but ive tried others like C4 and nothing else made me sweat like this one did. (but they also didnt have as good as an effect as bullnox did either...) Halfway through my workout and my shirt is already soaked through. But i dont really mind it too much, just something to keep in mind. I just think it shows that it must be working!
    Wrestling isnt just a sport. Its a way of life.

henhuynh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henhuynh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henhuynh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henhuynh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henhuynh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henhuynh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henhuynh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henhuynh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henhuynh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henhuynh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henhuynh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thanks for the review man. This is the next preworkout on my "hit list"

Originally Posted by Brandtw View Post
    I agree with everything you said in your review. Great energy and a good pump. I really like this product and cant wait to use it again! One thing to add is that after I had been taking it for about a week I noticed that I was throwing around heavier weights than I was before. So one added benefit of this product, or at least for me was a considerably high strength increase in a matter of just one week! Oh, and one more thing. This stuff really makes you sweat a lot! I know a lot of pre workouts have that effect on ppl but ive tried others like C4 and nothing else made me sweat like this one did. (but they also didnt have as good as an effect as bullnox did either...) Halfway through my workout and my shirt is already soaked through. But i dont really mind it too much, just something to keep in mind. I just think it shows that it must be working!
    Thanks for the support! Bullnox is still my all-time favorite. I like to try new products here and there but def keep going back to Bullnox. Also, check out our new concentrated pre-workout D-STUNNER. Stronger Energy and has GlycoCarn added for additional pumps

Originally Posted by henhuynh View Post
    Thanks for the review man. This is the next preworkout on my "hit list"
    Let us know what you think! All flavors are incredible too.

Registered User Freak4WhiteTail's Avatar
    Freak4WhiteTail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Freak4WhiteTail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Freak4WhiteTail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Freak4WhiteTail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Freak4WhiteTail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Freak4WhiteTail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Freak4WhiteTail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Freak4WhiteTail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Freak4WhiteTail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Freak4WhiteTail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice review! I would rather spend the time to read this type of review than, "man, best product ever" and the product turns out to be crap. I will be trying this one as I like to hit the gym in the morning also. Thankx.
    Bring Starvation to those who hunger for your defeat!!

Honey Badger dont give a S***!!

LiftStrong21 is just really nice. (+1000) LiftStrong21 is just really nice. (+1000) LiftStrong21 is just really nice. (+1000) LiftStrong21 is just really nice. (+1000) LiftStrong21 is just really nice. (+1000) LiftStrong21 is just really nice. (+1000) LiftStrong21 is just really nice. (+1000) LiftStrong21 is just really nice. (+1000) LiftStrong21 is just really nice. (+1000) LiftStrong21 is just really nice. (+1000) LiftStrong21 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Great review, but the i agree, it makes me very short-fused and irritable. Honestly at my age testosterone boosts are useless, but i like this pre-workout the most.
    I strive to be like myself because I know that I can always improve. If I sculpt my goals towards another persons, I will eventually reach it. No matter how far I advance, I will strive to be better than the previous day.

shwtim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    PACKAGING/CONSUMER APPEAL - I know it's a bit trivial, but whoever designed the packaging for BULLNOX did a great job. It really stands out. Very appealing. You pretty much know you're getting a great product. A lot of thought and care went into the packaging. Aesthetically pleasing? Very much so. Being interested in graphic design, this really caught my eye. Great job, whoever you are!
    SCORE - 9.5/10

The guy who packed my product like that would be shoot. I thought an old old lost her wig in here. How much packing do you need. it was stuck to the product.
    SCORE - 5.5/10

schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    great review man. been meaning to try this out for quite some time now but never got round to it

K8g123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Can women take this supplement?

mariaolifit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

bullnox

yes can women take bullnox because if i use it for 3 days i get soo angry and irritated

blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Very detailed review. Haven't seen bullnox reviews for a while.