Zboarder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

College Nutrition

Collge is packed full of action. But for those who are trying to lead a healthy lifestyle will meet many barriers when it comes to nutrition. Please help college kids out like my self and add recipes of all sorts (dinner, snacks, shakes, etc.). Please include what type of recipe it is such as a mass gainer, good for weight loss, you get the idea. Remember the quicker it is to make, the better.

Thank You for helping my self and others achieve our goals!

DTarv is on a distinguished road. (+10) DTarv is on a distinguished road. (+10) DTarv is on a distinguished road. (+10) DTarv is on a distinguished road. (+10) DTarv is on a distinguished road. (+10) DTarv is on a distinguished road. (+10) DTarv is on a distinguished road. (+10) DTarv is on a distinguished road. (+10) DTarv is on a distinguished road. (+10) DTarv is on a distinguished road. (+10) DTarv is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Zboarder View Post
    Collge is packed full of action. But for those who are trying to lead a healthy lifestyle will meet many barriers when it comes to nutrition. Please help college kids out like my self and add recipes of all sorts (dinner, snacks, shakes, etc.). Please include what type of recipe it is such as a mass gainer, good for weight loss, you get the idea. Remember the quicker it is to make, the better.

Thank You for helping my self and others achieve our goals!
    I think it's easier to go simple. My college cafe food sucks pretty badly, this is what I'm living on.

cottage cheese
    peanut butter
    milk
    oats
    chicken breasts
    eggs
    whole wheat bread
    sliced cheese
    bulk lunch meat
    bananas
    and hamburger meat

BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You should take a college nutrition class. Nut 1A is a fairly easy A and you learn quite a bit if you actually pay attention to it and not just all the hot girls that are taking it for the same reason. Er, I mean...
    Short term Goal: To cut back before bulking like a demon.
    Mid term Goal: To find myself.
    Long term Goal: To get what's mine.

67 lbs in 9 years and still counting... (started at 100lbs)

It's a hater's job to hate. So let them hate...