Jazamina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jazamina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jazamina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Cleanest whey & casein protein powders, ingredient-wise?

Anyone have any suggestions for a clean, healthy whey and/or casein protein powder? Basically with minimal, straight up ingredients- but still tasty?

So far, the best I've found is Sci-fit (basically any: Prota-lyn, Econowhey, Whey Complex), but I honestly haven't had time to research the hundreds of different brands/reviews on others. Definitely haven't found a casein (for before bed).

I know which proteins TASTE great, but after looking at all the ingredients (which include lots of fillers, sometimes triglycerides, usually maltodextrin, and often surprisingly corn syrup solids) it's unfortunate most have tons of unnecessary and unhealthy crap that really sacrifices health for taste.

I know NOW carries a natural whey isolate, and it tastes okay, but nothing grand. Like I said, so far the only brand I've come across that carries minimal ingredient, clean, great tasting whey is Sci-Fit. (Trust me, I love Optimum Nutrition Whey & Casein, BSN Lean Dessert, and Gaspari's MyoFusion, etc etc etc... But if you look at how many ingredients they have and know the biology of many of them, lots of fluff to enhance taste that by no means benefits health).

By the way, I'm majoring in macromolecular biology and nutritional science... Otherwise, I probably wouldn't give two craps about being interested in every single ingredient and seeking out yummy whey and casein powder with the best, natural stuff!

I appreciate any input!! Thanks guys and happy autumn !!

ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Here you go.

http://www.mtcapra.com/

For casein and whey.
    Distraction is an obstruction for the construction.

“The Korova milkbar sold milk-plus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultraviolence.”

Kakarot!

grappler05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grappler05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grappler05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grappler05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grappler05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grappler05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grappler05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grappler05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grappler05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grappler05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grappler05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    CNP Propeptide is one of my favorites (blend of proteins) . One of the few proteins that really tastes good in water.

For a straight isolate, my fav is AST vp2.

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    tough to top that mtcapra. jay robb makes "clean" whey protein from non-hormone fed cows, stevia as opposed to artificial sweeteners, and no added preservatives.

alihamdan is on a distinguished road. (+10) alihamdan is on a distinguished road. (+10) alihamdan is on a distinguished road. (+10) alihamdan is on a distinguished road. (+10) alihamdan is on a distinguished road. (+10) alihamdan is on a distinguished road. (+10) alihamdan is on a distinguished road. (+10) alihamdan is on a distinguished road. (+10) alihamdan is on a distinguished road. (+10) alihamdan is on a distinguished road. (+10) alihamdan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Isoflex

Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Isoflex, Quattro is very good as well, XF UP Whey,4ever Fit Fruit Isolate ect. All good choices.

LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Dymatize ISO 100 is 100% hydrolyzed (althout we don't know for sure the di/tripeptide amount). It's inexpensive for the quality and i think it's 90% protein per serving...basically all protein and it is tasty...i don't think there is any fat/cholesterol and little to no carbs...also no lactose...again, it's basically all protein, tasty and as clean as it gets....not much filler again because it's 90% protein...oh and uses sucralose i think so no aspartme

Originally Posted by Jazamina View Post
    Anyone have any suggestions for a clean, healthy whey and/or casein protein powder? Basically with minimal, straight up ingredients- but still tasty?

So far, the best I've found is Sci-fit (basically any: Prota-lyn, Econowhey, Whey Complex), but I honestly haven't had time to research the hundreds of different brands/reviews on others. Definitely haven't found a casein (for before bed).

I know which proteins TASTE great, but after looking at all the ingredients (which include lots of fillers, sometimes triglycerides, usually maltodextrin, and often surprisingly corn syrup solids) it's unfortunate most have tons of unnecessary and unhealthy crap that really sacrifices health for taste.

I know NOW carries a natural whey isolate, and it tastes okay, but nothing grand. Like I said, so far the only brand I've come across that carries minimal ingredient, clean, great tasting whey is Sci-Fit. (Trust me, I love Optimum Nutrition Whey & Casein, BSN Lean Dessert, and Gaspari's MyoFusion, etc etc etc... But if you look at how many ingredients they have and know the biology of many of them, lots of fluff to enhance taste that by no means benefits health).

By the way, I'm majoring in macromolecular biology and nutritional science... Otherwise, I probably wouldn't give two craps about being interested in every single ingredient and seeking out yummy whey and casein powder with the best, natural stuff!

I appreciate any input!! Thanks guys and happy autumn !!

Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LouB2010 View Post
    Dymatize ISO 100 is 100% hydrolyzed (althout we don't know for sure the di/tripeptide amount). It's inexpensive for the quality and i think it's 90% protein per serving...basically all protein and it is tasty...i don't think there is any fat/cholesterol and little to no carbs...also no lactose...again, it's basically all protein, tasty and as clean as it gets....not much filler again because it's 90% protein...oh and uses sucralose i think so no aspartme
    ....it's an isolate, and probably ion-exchanged, at that.

VaderWS6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VaderWS6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VaderWS6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VaderWS6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VaderWS6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VaderWS6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VaderWS6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VaderWS6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VaderWS6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VaderWS6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VaderWS6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've always liked Natures Best Isopure chocolate.

Jazamina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jazamina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jazamina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Awesome!

Originally Posted by ss4vegeta1 View Post
    Here you go.

http://www.mtcapra.com/

For casein and whey.
    I love being introduced to awesome products like this! Thank you!

Keep 'em comin

And thanks to everyone else, I'm writing all these down to check out when I have more time Knowing me I'll prob get an order of each then cancel out according to taste. ha