Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Baurman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Baurman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Baurman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Baurman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Baurman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Baurman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Baurman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Baurman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Baurman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Baurman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Baurman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit Baurman's BodySpace

asked her out, she said she'll let me know?

so i asked out this girl finally and she said "i'll let you know, i might be super tired!" she''s coming back from vacation. so she might be jetlagged, i guess. but she didn't really reject me although she didn't really accept the date with me. so what should I do next? After that she asked me if I had Facebook and I told her No, I use twitter instead. but I feel like she forgot what I looked like and wanted to see more of me. I've only seen her once about 3 weeks ago and we've just been texting every so often ever since. and I finally asked her out last night. But now it just seems awkward to text her. How do I make it so it's not awkward? Should I see her with a group of friends so that she's not uncomfortable just being alone with me?

Stats: 5'8", 172 lbs
    ArnoldS1995 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArnoldS1995 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArnoldS1995 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArnoldS1995 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArnoldS1995 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArnoldS1995 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArnoldS1995 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArnoldS1995 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArnoldS1995 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArnoldS1995 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArnoldS1995 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit ArnoldS1995's BodySpace
    On to the next one man... if she says "ill let you know" well... think about it, shes never going to let you no so its a no, wait wut, but srsly move on.
    "Pain is temporary"
    "A man who won't die for something is not fit to live."- Martin Luther King

Registered User Ipodtouchaddict's Avatar
    Ipodtouchaddict has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ipodtouchaddict has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ipodtouchaddict has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ipodtouchaddict has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ipodtouchaddict has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ipodtouchaddict has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ipodtouchaddict has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ipodtouchaddict has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ipodtouchaddict has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ipodtouchaddict has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ipodtouchaddict has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit Ipodtouchaddict's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Baurman View Post
    so i asked out this girl finally and she said "i'll let you know, i might be super tired!" she''s coming back from vacation. so she might be jetlagged, i guess. but she didn't really reject me although she didn't really accept the date with me. so what should I do next? After that she asked me if I had Facebook and I told her No, I use twitter instead. but I feel like she forgot what I looked like and wanted to see more of me. I've only seen her once about 3 weeks ago and we've just been texting every so often ever since. and I finally asked her out last night. But now it just seems awkward to text her. How do I make it so it's not awkward? Should I see her with a group of friends so that she's not uncomfortable just being alone with me?
    Don't ask her out. Tell her it'd be great if she came along with you while you went to xxxxx because you want to see her that night.

Stats: 5'11", 180 lbs
    PowerOfTruth has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PowerOfTruth has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PowerOfTruth has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PowerOfTruth has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PowerOfTruth has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PowerOfTruth has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PowerOfTruth has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PowerOfTruth has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PowerOfTruth has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PowerOfTruth has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PowerOfTruth has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit PowerOfTruth's BodySpace
    Personally, I'd never contact her again. She already doesn't respect you... at all. I'd just move on.

It's a big ocean out there.

Stats: 5'11", 182 lbs
    ILLGRIMES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ILLGRIMES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ILLGRIMES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ILLGRIMES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ILLGRIMES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ILLGRIMES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ILLGRIMES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ILLGRIMES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ILLGRIMES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ILLGRIMES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ILLGRIMES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit ILLGRIMES's BodySpace
    so i asked out this girl finally and she said "i'll let you know, i might be super tired!" she''s coming back from vacation. so she might be jetlagged, i guess. but she didn't really reject me although she didn't really accept the date with me. so what should I do next?
    Go get other girl's numbers and then see if she calls you back. Don't wait around the phone, try and get another date instead. One thing I've learned: You can't wait on other people's life. You can't wait around hoping for her to call you and get your hopes up, and then shattered when she doesn't call. Go get another phone number, but don't next her yet. Plus this keeps you from getting 1-itis.

After that she asked me if I had Facebook and I told her No, I use twitter instead. but I feel like she forgot what I looked like and wanted to see more of me. I've only seen her once about 3 weeks ago and we've just been texting every so often ever since. and I finally asked her out last night. But now it just seems awkward to text her. How do I make it so it's not awkward?
    Call her and leave a message, tell her you were just checkin up on her. If she answers, have a normal convo with her. There's nothing to be awkward about. It's only awkward if YOU make it awkward or you are scared about it. Be friends, but you already know the drill.

Should I see her with a group of friends so that she's not uncomfortable just being alone with me?
    What? Hell no. You going on a date with her or trying to get c0ckblocked?

Oh yea, if she never calls back, see above posts.

Baurman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Baurman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Baurman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Baurman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Baurman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Baurman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Baurman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Baurman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Baurman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Baurman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Baurman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Thanks guys I know.. I wanted to get it over with because I was sick of texting this chick and she sucks at holding a conversation. I called her and she missed my call... then Texted me saying "Hey did you call?"
    So I figure she's too shy to want to be on the phone, So after texting a few for a bit, I wanted to close her already and I said "Let's do something together when you get back, what day will you be free Wednesday or Thursday?" and her response was "I'll let you know I might be super tired!" so yeah, in a way, I guess you can say it is rejection...because I don't have a date with her. So I shouldn't text this girl anymore? Just move on? I really thought she was making me try too and play hard to get because I found out from my friend that she told her ex-boyfriend that she was talking to another guy already (me) so I was confused why she would even talk about talking to me if she didn't enjoy it. And she responds to my texts pretty quickly and to every one... Why even give me her number and respond at all if she wasn't interested?

Ipodtouchaddict has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ipodtouchaddict has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ipodtouchaddict has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ipodtouchaddict has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ipodtouchaddict has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ipodtouchaddict has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ipodtouchaddict has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ipodtouchaddict has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ipodtouchaddict has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ipodtouchaddict has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ipodtouchaddict has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Thanks guys I know.. I wanted to get it over with because I was sick of texting this chick and she sucks at holding a conversation. So I told her "Let's do something together when you get back, what day will you be free Wednesday or Thursday?" and her response was "I'll let you know I might be super tired!" so yeah, in a way, I guess you can say it is rejection...because I don't have a date with her. So I shouldn't text this girl anymore? Just move on? I really thought she was making me try too and play hard to get because I found out from my friend that she told her ex-boyfriend that she was talking to another guy already (me) so I was confused why she would even talk about talking to me if she didn't enjoy it. And she responds to my texts pretty quickly and to every one... Why even give me her number and respond at all if she wasn't interested?
    She is interested or she wouldn't even give you the time of day. Now she is testing you, she wants to see if your a man or a chaser. You're 25 you're a man. Tell her what you want. Don't ask her what night she's free, tell her what night you are free and tell her you'd like for her to come along with you.

PowerOfTruth has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PowerOfTruth has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PowerOfTruth has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PowerOfTruth has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PowerOfTruth has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PowerOfTruth has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PowerOfTruth has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PowerOfTruth has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PowerOfTruth has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PowerOfTruth has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PowerOfTruth has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Originally Posted by PowerOfTruth View Post
    Personally, I'd never contact her again. She already doesn't respect you... at all. I'd just move on.

It's a big ocean out there.
    ^^ In case you missed it.

Sorry brah, she's not interested and has no respect for you. No hate, jus sayin.

Originally Posted by Ipodtouchaddict View Post
    She is interested or she wouldn't even give you the time of day. Now she is testing you, she wants to see if your a man or a chaser. You're 25 you're a man. Tell her what you want. Don't ask her what night she's free, tell her what night you are free and tell her you'd like for her to come along with you.
    she doesn't need to respond to me, but she always does. I think she's playing hard to get. So what kind of game should I do with girls like this? She says she'll let me know, but I don't want to that creepy guy who keeps demanding her to meet me somewhere if she isn't comfortable. As much as I want to next her, I feel like there's still a chance because she hasn't blown me off yet. And besides, I'm already talking to 2 other girls, but if I had to choose, I would choose this girl who is making me chase her.

My cock will find a way. Quibble's Avatar
    Stats: 6'1", 190 lbs
    Quibble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Quibble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Quibble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Quibble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Quibble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Quibble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Quibble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Quibble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Quibble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Quibble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Quibble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Quibble's BodySpace
    Next her, she's bullsh!!!ting you brah.
    בִּנְיָמִין֙ זְאֵ֣ב יִטְרָ֔ף בַּבֹּ֖קֶר יֹ֣אכַל עַ֑ד וְלָעֶ֖רֶב יְחַלֵּ֥ק שָׁלָֽל׃

Originally Posted by Ipodtouchaddict View Post
    I respectfully disagree... You don't "test" someone on SETTING UP A DATE. And not at 25 either. That's a bunch of HS bs. She's got nothing going on and likes the attention but doesn't want to "settle" on this guy... cause something better is bound to come along.

she doesn't need to respond to me, but she always does. I think she's playing hard to get. So what kind of game should I do with girls like this? She says she'll let me know, but I don't want to that creepy guy who keeps demanding her to meet me somewhere if she isn't comfortable. As much as I want to next her, I feel like there's still a chance because she hasn't blown me off yet. And besides, I'm already talking to 2 other girls, but if I had to choose, I would choose this girl who is making me chase her.
    No games, women play games. Men don't. You need to be DIRECT with her. She may not respond to it well because it'll take her by surpise if you haven't been, but she'll come around.

Call her tonight, if you are not working Friday night say to her " Hi xxxx, it's xxxx. I am going to xxxxxx on Friday night and I want you to come with me. I'd would be great to have you come along and if you don't want to that's fine."

Don't finish by saying "So what do you think, you wanna come?" Just stop right after you say such and wait for her to answer. If she says no and leaves it there, move on. If she says I have to think about it, I'll get back to you, say "Ok that's great. You know my number." It's her choice. Don't push her, just tell her you want to go somewhere and you want HER to be with you then.