Demon2o0o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Demon2o0o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Demon2o0o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Demon2o0o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Demon2o0o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking 15 Year Old Trying To Get Cut

sUp im a sophmore in highschool and started lifting April of 2001, I have a very good diet and lift for hours on 1 muscle a day, tell me if the results are good enough ?
    Attached Images
    I pick up every little thing from everyone, advice, work outs etc.... but i never follow them I gather up all the information and figure out what is right and what is wrong. Remember Bodybuilding is a sport, what I do works for me might not work for you, EVERYBODY has their own way of working out, we all just have the basics down from their........ We figure out what to do next. No one is right nor wrong in bodybuilding, so dont question anybody defintly if you dont look any bigger than the person you are talking to.

AVI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    OMG.......r u serious ur 15?????..s***...........u look great!!!!!! good job man....keep it up
    Iva

m_m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    pretty damn good. what's your diet like?

Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    U LOOK FREAKING AWESOME n now FORGET ABOUT CUTS n START PACKING ON MASS WITHOUT WORRYING ABOUT ABS OR I WILL SLAP U TO DEATH..U LOOK GOOD....TAKE ADVANTAGE!

gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey, man you look tuff! Great@15, try to start gaining mass & you'll kick ass!

Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    n hey buddy post ur measurements or i will hang u to death

Elementbody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Kewl bro, U 're pretty ripped!! Start bulkin.

AJ31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you look great you should of done a bulking up programe first but no worries so just bulk up i guess with creatine

mr t has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    u look good but...........how much are u benchin
    i can push up 175 for about 10 times my second set
    tom-e-tom

-Atheist- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Atheist- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Atheist- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Atheist- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by mr t
    u look good but...........how much are u benchin
    i can push up 175 for about 10 times my second set
    Mr t would you stop your crap, he looks shredded as hell and is probably one of the best looking 15 yr olds on this board....who cares what he benches? and no one cares what you bench....u really get under my skin with your comments.
    "Doubt whom you will, but never yourself." --Christian Bovee

I Might not be all that, but I'm all I think about!

''There are none more ignorant and useless, then they that seek answers on their knees, with their eyes closed.'' - Karl E. Taylor

Faith is an excuse for lack of evidence

Andrew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    awsome man, whats your height and weight?
    If at first your not sore, Lift some more...

RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50)

NJ

Which Highschool in NJ you from? you got very good symmetry, bulk up and start competing!!

Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool Re: 15 Year Old Trying To Get Cut

Originally posted by Demon2o0o
    sUp im a sophmore in highschool and started lifting April of 2001, I have a very good diet and lift for hours on 1 muscle a day, tell me if the results are good enough ?
    Maybe no one else caught this, but if you lift for HOURS on a musclepart you aren't going to be as big as you could be.
    Keep in mind you should train for less than an hour a day, anymore and you will overtrain and not achieve the full benefits.

littlekid will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlekid will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlekid will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlekid will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlekid will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlekid will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlekid will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlekid will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlekid will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlekid will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlekid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Looking awesome....what do you think yyour BF% is? Looks to be well under 10.

And mr T, I could've sworn that you said you could bench like 135 for 10 reps.....now it's 175? Then again, I could be mistaken. O well

mr t has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    135 for 30 reps when i said 10 it must of been a typing error
    when i waz training for endurance

i can do 175 10 times
    i strain my self witch isnt good on the 6 through 10
    tom-e-tom

Demon2o0o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Demon2o0o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Demon2o0o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Demon2o0o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Demon2o0o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hey guys thanks

Littlekid my body fat is 7%, RaynMela im from Cliffside Park HighsChool, Andrew my Height is around 5'7 5'8 not sure and i weight at 138, m_m my diet is basically an Normal Carb around 365g per day Because i do a lot of cardio in the morning outside 4miles or 2 miles depends which day, and i am on a High Protein Diet about 220g or more per day, Low Fat diet also.

Thnx guys anyways if u wanna c any more of my pics its on my homepage http://server43.hypermart.net/demon2...2o0o/sean.html
    on my profile
    I pick up every little thing from everyone, advice, work outs etc.... but i never follow them I gather up all the information and figure out what is right and what is wrong. Remember Bodybuilding is a sport, what I do works for me might not work for you, EVERYBODY has their own way of working out, we all just have the basics down from their........ We figure out what to do next. No one is right nor wrong in bodybuilding, so dont question anybody defintly if you dont look any bigger than the person you are talking to.

$-=SeAn NaL=-$ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) $-=SeAn NaL=-$ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow, pretty impressive man...

I'm 15 too, what are your measurements?? What do you bench/dead/squat??

Great work, keep it up.
    -=Pain is weakness leaving the body=-

Slick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    UR A BEAST!!!!! Im 17 but ive only been workin out for a lil while. what the hell do u do. ur exactley what i wanna look like. bigger eventually of course. u must have tons of girls, u cant be a virgin...lmao. nice work, whatever ur doin. post ur measurments. mvp52@aol.com

WrwickLB28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what are ur lifts on bench/dead/squat, by the way, you look great, actually I think you look amazing, especally for your age, whatever you are doing, it must work, got any advice on cutting?

im 14, and im 5'6 137lbs im more bulky than cut but trust me im not fat, but in lifts im always better at heavy weights than light ones with high reps, so my maxes are always higher than they should be according to rep to max charts, they are usualy way off on me. anyone else like this?

LiftingMonster is a complete loser! (-2000) LiftingMonster is a complete loser! (-2000) LiftingMonster is a complete loser! (-2000) LiftingMonster is a complete loser! (-2000) LiftingMonster is a complete loser! (-2000) LiftingMonster is a complete loser! (-2000) LiftingMonster is a complete loser! (-2000) LiftingMonster is a complete loser! (-2000) LiftingMonster is a complete loser! (-2000) LiftingMonster is a complete loser! (-2000) LiftingMonster is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Just eat lower cals.

armkash is on a distinguished road. (+10) armkash is on a distinguished road. (+10) armkash is on a distinguished road. (+10) armkash is on a distinguished road. (+10) armkash is on a distinguished road. (+10) armkash is on a distinguished road. (+10) armkash is on a distinguished road. (+10) armkash is on a distinguished road. (+10) armkash is on a distinguished road. (+10) armkash is on a distinguished road. (+10) armkash is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Awesome! Great job!

WillDiesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) WillDiesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) WillDiesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) WillDiesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) WillDiesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) WillDiesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) WillDiesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) WillDiesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) WillDiesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) WillDiesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) WillDiesel is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    good stuff