fahri14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best exercises for your side chest?

guys i really want to know which excercises are the best to get your side of ur chest shaped up , and the middle . ive been doing alot of incline fly's with dumbells for it and dips. thanks alot

FiercePhoenix3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FiercePhoenix3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FiercePhoenix3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FiercePhoenix3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FiercePhoenix3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FiercePhoenix3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FiercePhoenix3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FiercePhoenix3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FiercePhoenix3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FiercePhoenix3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by fahri14 View Post
    guys i really want to know which excercises are the best to get your side of ur chest shaped up , and the middle . ive been doing alot of incline fly's with dumbells for it and dips. thanks alot
    Laying dumbbell flys. Really REALLY stretch it out at te bottom. The point is to go as low as you can physically stretch your chest!!gl

Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you're talking about the far left, far right, and middle chest, then I think you need to look up exercises for the Pectoralis Minor.

Most of it involves using fly exercises. Standing cable flyes are what I do.

Some people prefer laying flat on bench and doing dumbbell flyes, but I have a hard time getting any muscle work out in that position.

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I agree with the cable work suggestion. It works well.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

foxlvstrng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) foxlvstrng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) foxlvstrng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) foxlvstrng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) foxlvstrng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) foxlvstrng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) foxlvstrng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) foxlvstrng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) foxlvstrng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) foxlvstrng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) foxlvstrng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Brian94 View Post
    If you're talking about the far left, far right, and middle chest, then I think you need to look up exercises for the Pectoralis Minor.

Most of it involves using fly exercises. Standing cable flyes are what I do.

Some people prefer laying flat on bench and doing dumbbell flyes, but I have a hard time getting any muscle work out in that position.
    The pec minor is a deep muscle of the chest and cannot be seen. It controls the scapula. Just throwing it out there...
    "I have held many things in my hands and I have lost them all. But whatever I have placed in God's hands, I still possess."
    -Martin Luther

The gem cannot be polished without friction,
    nor man perfected without trials.

Current PRs 1 RM @ 178lbs
    Bench 370lbs
    Squat 425lbs
    Deadlift - Bulging L4-L5 disc (UGH...)
    Shoulder BB Press - 225lbs

Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I thought the image on the net looked fishy. I was under the impression that it had an outside appearance too on the far left and far right.

Then I guess, regular bench presses (sternal) and incline bench presses (for upper chest clavicular) alone will develop those side chests.

wwarrior2469 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wwarrior2469 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wwarrior2469 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wwarrior2469 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wwarrior2469 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wwarrior2469 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wwarrior2469 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wwarrior2469 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wwarrior2469 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wwarrior2469 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wwarrior2469 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

TRexGAWD is just really nice. (+1000) TRexGAWD is just really nice. (+1000) TRexGAWD is just really nice. (+1000) TRexGAWD is just really nice. (+1000) TRexGAWD is just really nice. (+1000) TRexGAWD is just really nice. (+1000) TRexGAWD is just really nice. (+1000) TRexGAWD is just really nice. (+1000) TRexGAWD is just really nice. (+1000) TRexGAWD is just really nice. (+1000) TRexGAWD is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not really sure what you mean by "shape"? You can make your chest larger, but if you're asking what I think you're asking, and that is how to make it really stick out and and have a clear shape to it then you need to cut body fat. When you do that the center will get that clear line between the two sides, and you will have that nice outline of where your chest is... unless you don't have much muscle then you'll just look skinny. My keys to a large and strong chest, bench press and dumbbell flys. I don't work a cable machine or any other weird chest exercises...

Again, not sure what you mean about shaping your chest.. there's really no such thing.
    The resistance that you fight physically in the gym and the resistance that you fight in life can only build a strong character.

Reps back all military
    Owe reps to:

Negs to:

formerfatkid5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) formerfatkid5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) formerfatkid5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) formerfatkid5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) formerfatkid5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) formerfatkid5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) formerfatkid5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) formerfatkid5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) formerfatkid5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) formerfatkid5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) formerfatkid5 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    it just takes time man. stick to the bench (flat and incline) and flys and in time youll get shape to you chest

Registered User quotablepatella's Avatar
    quotablepatella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quotablepatella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quotablepatella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quotablepatella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quotablepatella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quotablepatella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quotablepatella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quotablepatella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quotablepatella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quotablepatella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quotablepatella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Love the feeling of that nice stretch at the bottom of incline dumbbell fly, but any sort of DB/cable fly that you do will get the job done.

Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000)
    just because it hasn't been mentioned yet... incline cable fly.

tried these for the first time last week and liked them so much they are now my go-to fly.

felt great on the pecs and not bad on the rotator cuff as i have experienced with both DB and reg. machine fly.
    "I'm Mr. Beast, the big bad Fenris wolf, I'm The-End-of-the-World-Man, wearing the flesh of fallen angels!" - Jack Lupino

"after the 3rd set he vomited, after the 4th set, he vomited really, really hard, I did not have him perform a 5th set" - Keith Wassung

nick.v is on a distinguished road. (+10) nick.v is on a distinguished road. (+10) nick.v is on a distinguished road. (+10) nick.v is on a distinguished road. (+10) nick.v is on a distinguished road. (+10) nick.v is on a distinguished road. (+10) nick.v is on a distinguished road. (+10) nick.v is on a distinguished road. (+10) nick.v is on a distinguished road. (+10) nick.v is on a distinguished road. (+10) nick.v is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    gain 20-30 pounds. you can't 're-shape' your muscles.