Tobey77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobey77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobey77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobey77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobey77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobey77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobey77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobey77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobey77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobey77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobey77 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Need critique and advise

Currently starting my 2nd run at fat loss. First run was for about 3 months, i went down 13kg total(28,6lbs) so im quite happy with that.

Im now weighing in at 128kg(282lbs) and tomorrow it begins! The first run i did nothing more then count calories, almost no exercise and just concentrated on the diet part.

Now im gonna kick this up a few notches, here is my plan.

1900 kcal/day in 6 meals (500,200,400,200,400,200)
    Im thinking about leaving the 40/40/20 for next notch, it feels very advanced and might not be as advantagous in my current state?
    I am gonna focus alot of my food on protein tho, grilled salmon, beef and chicken will be a huge % of what im gonna eat. Some fruit each day as well, no diet soda only water for fluids.

Exercise daily:
    Morning 50 minute walk.
    Day pushups as many as i can(gotta start on knees since im too weak and too heavy)
    Evening exercise bike for 20 minute at tempo that makes me breathe a little heavier and sweat.

I need critique on this, i know it will work to some extent im just unsecure as most obese people. I used to train pretty hard in my youth so im used to that. My first goal is to keep this up for 5 weeks, after 4 weeks im gonna set a new goal. With x-mas coming up i might do a cheat meal on x-mas evening(we celebrate it then in sweden not x-mas day like in the us), but im gonna watch that carefully.

So, thoughts?
    "A single measurement is worth a thousand opinions"

shady66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shady66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shady66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shady66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shady66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shady66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shady66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shady66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You should add a weight training routine. It would help out your cause a lot.

onetrack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You need to hit 3 different aspects in order to lose weight efficiently.

1. Diet
    2. Weight Traning/ Resistance Training
    3. Cardio

I would suggest no eating the fruit due to the high sugar content it has. Look up Keto diets. I have been cutting on Keto for over a month now and absolutely love it. The results are awesome and I have more energy than I did before. Of course the first week was hard to adapt to with not ingesting carbs and small meals, but you quickly start getting on track around the 3rd day as your body becomes more familiar with the routine.

Just remember, if losing weight was easy everyone could do it. Look for results week to week, not day to day and just stay focused.

I would do some type of split routine in the gym. Working out 5 days a week and Cardio everyday. Low intensity from 45-60min atelast one time per day and add some HIIT 3 times a week as well for 20-30 min. on top of the low intensity cardio. You should do good with that.

shady66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shady66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shady66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shady66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shady66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shady66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shady66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shady66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by onetrack View Post
    You need to hit 3 different aspects in order to lose weight efficiently.

1. Diet
    2. Weight Traning/ Resistance Training
    3. Cardio

I would suggest no eating the fruit due to the high sugar content it has. Look up Keto diets. I have been cutting on Keto for over a month now and absolutely love it. The results are awesome and I have more energy than I did before. Of course the first week was hard to adapt to with not ingesting carbs and small meals, but you quickly start getting on track around the 3rd day as your body becomes more familiar with the routine.

Just remember, if losing weight was easy everyone could do it. Look for results week to week, not day to day and just stay focused.

I would do some type of split routine in the gym. Working out 5 days a week and Cardio everyday. Low intensity from 45-60min atelast one time per day and add some HIIT 3 times a week as well for 20-30 min. on top of the low intensity cardio. You should do good with that.
    Why get rid of fruit? They have natural sugars, not artificial.