kmal is not very helpful. (-500) kmal is not very helpful. (-500) kmal is not very helpful. (-500) kmal is not very helpful. (-500) kmal is not very helpful. (-500) kmal is not very helpful. (-500) kmal is not very helpful. (-500) kmal is not very helpful. (-500) kmal is not very helpful. (-500) kmal is not very helpful. (-500) kmal is not very helpful. (-500)

how to cure the keto blahs?

been without carbs for 2 or 3 days. i just feel so depleted and unenergetic. i had some bacon and eggs and felt energized for a while, but after that digested back to the keto blahs. i dont want stimulants, but i'm debating on taking a tablespoon or so of oil, but i still feel full as **** from the bacon and eggs. any suggestions? how long does it take to get into ketosis? is being depleted of carbs (i most certainly am, if not very close) going to make me go into keto faster?

PoGo86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PoGo86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PoGo86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PoGo86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PoGo86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PoGo86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PoGo86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PoGo86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PoGo86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PoGo86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PoGo86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by kmal View Post
    been without carbs for 2 or 3 days. i just feel so depleted and unenergetic. i had some bacon and eggs and felt energized for a while, but after that digested back to the keto blahs. i dont want stimulants, but i'm debating on taking a tablespoon or so of oil, but i still feel full as **** from the bacon and eggs. any suggestions? how long does it take to get into ketosis? is being depleted of carbs (i most certainly am, if not very close) going to make me go into keto faster?
    If it's your first few days without carbs, your body is just feeling that way because it has not adjusted itself to burn fat as fuel yet. You body wants you to take in carbs to get more energy, as long as you stick with keto and high fat you will start burning fat as fuel and you will feel 100% in a few days. Everyone goes through this for the first few days (up to a week) when starting keto. Don't rely on stimulants, they are only temporary and once they diminish you will feel worse than before. Also, remember that if you are just starting keto, don't carb up until at least 2 weeks after starting keto. Good luck though! Stick with keto, it is a great way to eat and very effective!
    A year from now, you’ll wish you started today.

GavinT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GavinT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GavinT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GavinT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GavinT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GavinT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GavinT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GavinT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GavinT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GavinT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GavinT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    keto brain fog...

life would just be boring without it.

Mind over Matter

LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightForce has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Quite contraire... stimulants helped me get through that first week on keto. W/o them that brain fog would have been horrible.

Specifically a stimed up fat burner will really help. JMO.
    To live is Christ, to die is gain. -Phil. 1:21
    [If It Fits Your Macros Crew] - For Lifeee!
    360 Tag = L1ghtForce

Juggernaut Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=649301213#post649301213

kmal is not very helpful. (-500) kmal is not very helpful. (-500) kmal is not very helpful. (-500) kmal is not very helpful. (-500) kmal is not very helpful. (-500) kmal is not very helpful. (-500) kmal is not very helpful. (-500) kmal is not very helpful. (-500) kmal is not very helpful. (-500) kmal is not very helpful. (-500) kmal is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by PoGo86 View Post
    If it's your first few days without carbs, your body is just feeling that way because it has not adjusted itself to burn fat as fuel yet. You body wants you to take in carbs to get more energy, as long as you stick with keto and high fat you will start burning fat as fuel and you will feel 100% in a few days. Everyone goes through this for the first few days (up to a week) when starting keto. Don't rely on stimulants, they are only temporary and once they diminish you will feel worse than before. Also, remember that if you are just starting keto, don't carb up until at least 2 weeks after starting keto. Good luck though! Stick with keto, it is a great way to eat and very effective!
    yeah man, as the poster above said, i got the keto brain fog goin' pretty good right now. i was mixing up words a little bit ago and am misspelling a lot of words. lol
    i loved keto back when i was on the anabolic diet. i wish i hadn't stopped. oh well, back on ckd now and i know much, much, much more about nutrition and how keto works + how to incorporate carbs into my carb ups as well as what kind of carbs i need/like than i did a year and a half ago.
    i just can't ****ing wait to get into keto man. this brain fog is retarded lol.

Originally Posted by LightForce View Post
    Quite contraire... stimulants helped me get through that first week on keto. W/o them that brain fog would have been horrible.

Specifically a stimed up fat burner will really help. JMO.
    i usually drink coffee in the morning. tea after that and that cured the brain fog this morning enough to get my college work done. tomorrow i'll have a redline energy drink and see how amazing that is lol.
    i'm actually gonna hold back on the "good" stims, like 1,3dimethylamine and p.e.a until i actually get in ketosis. that's gonna be one hell of a ride!!
    water is helping me right now, but i can tell i'm low on carbs because the amount of water it takes to satiate me is much, much less than when i was full on carbs.

CubeBreaker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CubeBreaker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CubeBreaker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CubeBreaker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CubeBreaker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CubeBreaker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CubeBreaker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CubeBreaker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CubeBreaker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CubeBreaker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CubeBreaker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Actually, the brain fog is the fault of the carbs not keto. They leave you a going away present.

Those Evil Carb-uh-ma-jiggerz lol
    10/1/14 - Currently cutting until I reach a single digit body fat level.
    Never stop pursuing your goals and believing in your dream.