KeRiZmA is just really nice. (+1000) KeRiZmA is just really nice. (+1000) KeRiZmA is just really nice. (+1000) KeRiZmA is just really nice. (+1000) KeRiZmA is just really nice. (+1000) KeRiZmA is just really nice. (+1000) KeRiZmA is just really nice. (+1000) KeRiZmA is just really nice. (+1000) KeRiZmA is just really nice. (+1000) KeRiZmA is just really nice. (+1000) KeRiZmA is just really nice. (+1000)

Why do I weigh more than people who are bigger than me?

I weigh more than a guy who is about an inch shorter than me and has a huge upper body, repping 240 flat bench. He's got big arms and a big chest, much bigger than me. He's also got about the same size legs as me, but still a little bit bigger.

Another guy is an inch taller and has both bigger and stronger upper/lower body than me.

I weigh 5 pounds more than the first guy and 3 pounds more than the second guy.

What gives? They should both weigh quite a bit more than me. What's behind this? And I don't have a big bone structure or anything I have quite skinny wrists.

bpentz1203 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by KeRiZmA View Post
    I weigh more than a guy who is about an inch shorter than me and has a huge upper body, repping 240 flat bench. He's got big arms and a big chest, much bigger than me. He's also got about the same size legs as me, but still a little bit bigger.

Another guy is an inch taller and has both bigger and stronger upper/lower body than me.

I weigh 5 pounds more than the first guy and 3 pounds more than the second guy.

What gives? They should both weigh quite a bit more than me. What's behind this? And I don't have a big bone structure or anything I have quite skinny wrists.
    Because you have a monkey on your back.

KeRiZmA is just really nice. (+1000) KeRiZmA is just really nice. (+1000) KeRiZmA is just really nice. (+1000) KeRiZmA is just really nice. (+1000) KeRiZmA is just really nice. (+1000) KeRiZmA is just really nice. (+1000) KeRiZmA is just really nice. (+1000) KeRiZmA is just really nice. (+1000) KeRiZmA is just really nice. (+1000) KeRiZmA is just really nice. (+1000) KeRiZmA is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bpentz1203 View Post
    Because you have a monkey on your back.
    Didn't realize such serious answers came from outside the misc.

Dan828 is just really nice. (+1000) Dan828 is just really nice. (+1000) Dan828 is just really nice. (+1000) Dan828 is just really nice. (+1000) Dan828 is just really nice. (+1000) Dan828 is just really nice. (+1000) Dan828 is just really nice. (+1000) Dan828 is just really nice. (+1000) Dan828 is just really nice. (+1000) Dan828 is just really nice. (+1000) Dan828 is just really nice. (+1000)
    weight doesn't mean anything. Its all about lean muscle mass.

Originally Posted by Dan828 View Post
    weight doesn't mean anything. Its all about lean muscle mass.
    Okay, didn't answer my question though. Shouldn't bigger+stronger = heavier?

Notorious BIG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Notorious BIG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Notorious BIG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Notorious BIG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Notorious BIG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Notorious BIG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Notorious BIG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Notorious BIG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Notorious BIG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Notorious BIG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Notorious BIG will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    From what I understand they are more muscular than you? In that case you have more body fat. I don't see why you are worrying about their weight compared to yours though...

ImThatOneKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImThatOneKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImThatOneKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImThatOneKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImThatOneKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImThatOneKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImThatOneKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImThatOneKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImThatOneKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImThatOneKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImThatOneKid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Cut.
    Nuff said.

Either that or it's a self image kind of thing, of how you look at yourself and compare yourselves to others, always putting yourself down.

exercisingdude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exercisingdude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exercisingdude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exercisingdude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exercisingdude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exercisingdude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exercisingdude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exercisingdude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exercisingdude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exercisingdude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exercisingdude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ur fatter. who gives a **** anyways... ever see a ripped ass amateur bodybuilder and they looking huge then u see they weigh like 185? yeah ur just fatter than them.

and strength/size doesnt = more weight

Originally Posted by Notorious BIG View Post
    From what I understand they are more muscular than you? In that case you have more body fat. I don't see why you are worrying about their weight compared to yours though...
    I'm not concerned about the weight, it just doesn't make sense to me. And I'm 6'1 185 with 8% BF. The first guy is a lot bigger than me, definitely looks like he has more fat as well while the second guy is at probably about 6% BF.

Also, I'm not trying to compare myself to them due to any insecurities or anything, was just something that came up between me and a friend.

exercisingdude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exercisingdude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exercisingdude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exercisingdude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exercisingdude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exercisingdude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exercisingdude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exercisingdude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exercisingdude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exercisingdude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exercisingdude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I'm not concerned about the weight, it just doesn't make sense to me. And I'm 6'1 185 with 8% BF. The first guy is a lot bigger than me, definitely looks like he has more fat as well while the second guy is at probably about 6% BF.
    if hes shorter he can look bigger with less muscle/weight. so that may be why. for the taller guy idk he has some muscle with fat also? and u have muscle with hardly any fat?

Originally Posted by exercisingdude View Post
    if hes shorter he can look bigger with less muscle/weight. so that may be why. for the taller guy idk he has some muscle with fat also? and u have muscle with hardly any fat?
    Yeah well the first guy is only about an inch shorter than me but the size difference is pretty major. He's repping like 70 pounds more than me on flat bench and about the same difference on every other exercise. He looks puffy though if that has anything to do with it, although he is much stronger.

Yeah well the first guy is only about an inch shorter than me but the size difference is pretty major. He's repping like 70 pounds more than me on flat bench and about the same difference on every other exercise. He looks puffy though if that has anything to do with it, although he is much stronger.
    some people are just genetically stronger than other people so he may be stronger. maybe u have denser muscle mass. who knows.

Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've noticed the opposite problem in friends of mine. One guy is 2 inches shorter than me, yet weighs about 18lbs more. Guy has toothpick arms and a bit of a gut.

****ing mystery.

Technium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Technium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Technium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Technium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Technium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Technium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Technium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Technium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Technium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Technium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Technium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    They probably have no fat on their legs and abdominals, and maybe even have chicken legs.
    Are your legs tanked?
    Hey, check it out, baby!