2004 Western Naturals:3rd kenshamrock's Avatar
    kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100)

How do you get muscle endurence

Hey,
    im trying out for a very demanding team that requires you to have amazing muscle endurence, like doing 500 squats, 100 push ups lots of running, not really lifting heavy weights, just how many you can do,
    Thanx

USNSEAL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you want muscle endurance you have to train for increased Endurance. You should lift weights for high reps, Run, or any other cardio, and should do it forl onger than an hour and a half there are a lot more ways to build endurance these are just examples.

LATE
    Be Your Best... "THE ONLY EASY DAY WAS YESTERDAY"-Navy SEALs "JUST ANOTHER EASY DAY"-Navy SEALs

Iron Worker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iron Worker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iron Worker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iron Worker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iron Worker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iron Worker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    500 squats huh? Is that even possible without keeling over before you get to 100?
    The best way to get muscle endurance, at least in my opinion, is to do high reps and lots of cardio. Circuit training may be something you'll want to look into.

BigJohhnyBeef has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigJohhnyBeef has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigJohhnyBeef has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigJohhnyBeef has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigJohhnyBeef has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigJohhnyBeef has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigJohhnyBeef has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigJohhnyBeef has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigJohhnyBeef has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigJohhnyBeef has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigJohhnyBeef has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    sounds like your trying out for the lions den....am i right?

well..heres what my old drill srgnt said when i was in bootcamp...

you want to get better at pushups..
    then do pushups...wanna be better at free squats then do free squats.. same with situps...

after about 8 weeks of his advice i was able to do the 500..100..and 100

hey bro...if your out in cali can you give me some info on the den?..

im planning a move out there soon to train at the ruas place..ricksons..or try the den out but i havnt heard much about the location of the den or whos running the show these days...please help me out
    The Rambo of Palestine

Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

The training principles still remain! Only the numbers change!

As has been posted, you can improve your ability to perform a task by performing that task..simple?

Ways of doing this..repeated sets with decreasing breaks
    repeated sets of increasing amounts
    weight training with high reps low weights
    fartlek training would be good for your running endrance

Pure cardio won't be so useful..circuits would be certainly!

PS.....Don't expect to keep all your mass whilst doing this!
    The science is out there!
    www.thegymphysio.com.au